Amrit Vela

Guest Moorakh

Guest tanvirkaur

im having the same problem but as i have a disabled younger brother i cant afford to wake himup so early with the alarms cos he will get irrated and doesnt handle it well.

not sure how to wake up...!

Guest Sleeping beauty

Clearly your body needs more sleep than you are used to that is why it is physically difficult. Mentally you clearly have the desire. Try sleeping in the afternoo this is what all sikhs / indians used to do. You will need less sleep at night . It is medically proven that not enough sleep is bad for your health. Hope this helps .

Fateh jio

Ardaas is the powerful prayer that will help you...go to guru ji, do ardaas understanding every word of it, listen to and feel the ardaas, as ardaas remembers the most blessed souls of our panth and when you remember them rather than just reciting ardaas, you will feel a difference. When you recite, the ardaas, imagine what you are reading infront of you, ie, panj piaare, chaar sahibzade, shaheeds who had their scalps removed..and you will feel content that guru ji is listening, and guru ji will wake you, and make sure to ask guru ji to give u the push to get out of bed when you to wake up too..and he will listen :)

Then maybe do amritvela with someone...a frined or family member who does it with you can only help.

We are moorakhs, and many of us struggle, but dont give up on it and keep fighting the kaljug inside you that tells you to put the alarm on snooze..ill be hionest with you...my alarm clock has many cracks on the screen as i end up slamming it off the floor as i jjust dont want to get up in the morning...but we got to keep trying

Fateh ji

• 10 months later...
Guest PRITPAL SINGH

A fter reciting kirtansohila(last prayer before bed) ardas andbeg Guruji to helpme ingetting up early .we can only try day after day once we attain it becomes a routine and hay presto we have achieved the goal with HIS GRACE

PRITPAL SINGH

• 2 weeks later...

Sangatji can you wake up let say 2am wash your face and do simran in your bed for about one hour then go to sleep and wake up like 5 am take a bath and do nitname..