Sangat To Help Do Adras For My Sister

My dear brothers and sisters...

Thank you so much for your support...

I showed this to my sister who was very upset and said that we are not alone... our brother and sisters out there will also pray to Guruji and help us through this time... and you will be better soon with Guruji kripa

SSA.

There is a gursikh businessman from the UK whose wife had an incurable form of throat cancer she visited a Gursikh Sant from the Damdami Taksal who was visiting the UK at the time he instructed her to do selfless seva including cleaning of the gurdwara every day whilst reciting the JapJI Sahib she was cured in 6 months and the doctors couldnt find a trace of it after

Believe me when I tell you it will be cured but the most important aspect is the belief that Guru Ji will help you I am 100% sure if she recites path and does Seva she will be fine

Keep her very positive that is the key to the Gurbani working

I will find the gursikhs details and if he allows you can visit his family with your sister they are amritdhari for inspiration and support I am sure your sister will be much better after she hears and sees the person who has been cured through gursikhi

WJKKWJKF