Sad News

illi

He was everywhere and i think he never fully recover when his son passed away in boat accident couple of years ago. The negative part of bhai sahib was when he did kirtan at the funeral of Indira Gahndi. He was also famous writing and singing kaveshri.

I did not know that. Oh well, I hope it was a gesture designed to mend bridges between Sikhs and Hindus, you know like taking heat off the Sikh community if people saw a Sikh doing kirtan at her funeral? It obviously didn't work but I doubt that was Bhai Sahib's fault.

waheguru.....

He was everywhere and i think he never fully recover when his son passed away in boat accident couple of years ago. The negative part of bhai sahib was when he did kirtan at the funeral of Indira Gahndi. He was also famous writing and singing kaveshri.

i never knew is it true sangat ji?

Hold up the lot of you.....

Sharam ney audee!!!!!

One the one side we are really sad that Bhai Sahib Passed away, and on the other hand you idiots start talking ill of him by stating where he did Kirtan and someone is also saying he did kavishari and kavita, don't these Dhadi's sing Kavita and Kavisari......your trying to propagate that he sang Kuchi Bani.....Moorako what is kachi bani kuch samaj hai......Sant Baba Jarnail Singh Ji Khalsa Bhinderawale used to sing a dharna 'Eh Panchi Kala Hai Eadeh Magar Shakari Bhouteh' another one he used to singh was Panth tereh diya goonja jug jug peangiya'.

What is the point of this? are you remebering him or trying to talk ill of Bhai Sahib, can't see any of you fault finders doing as much kirtan as they did.

The Indra Ghandi issue....let me tell you something Bhai Sahib was at that point regarded as the most famous Ragi of the world not just India...He was summond by Giani Jailah to do Kirtan, any Ragi in his place would not of said no...and all you people know they type of tourtre and injustice that happens to those who oppose the india gov.

Think about that before you start doing bakwaas, about Bhai Sahib.

Bhai Sahib was a great personality and a great Kirtaniya of our time, I don't know any Ragi that would fill out almost any Gurdwara in the world when he was to do kirtan there so think about that.

No doubt Bhai Saihib Bhai Harbans Singh Ji has gone to Sachkand...he will be missed.

Vaheguru

The Indra Ghandi issue....let me tell you something Bhai Sahib was at that point regarded as the most famous Ragi of the world not just India...He was summond by Giani Jailah to do Kirtan, any Ragi in his place would not of said no...and all you people know they type of tourtre and injustice that happens to those who oppose the india gov.

Hold on yourself bro. It was major news at that time that Harbans Singh was paid RS 1,000,000 to do this. This is the reason he went. He knew that no other ragi would touch that funeral, so he made a demand of Rs 1 million to do the kirtan. What could a cretin like Zaila do? And if he could get Harbans Singh beaten up, what honour for Harbans Singh for taking a beating rather than compromise with the one who attacked his Guru's house? People would have respected him even more if he had the courage to stand up for the panth. Failing that he could have given the money to the victims of the riots but did he? No, a few days after the kirtan event the CBI raided his house and took the money away and threatened him on tax-evasion if he tried to reclaim it. So he ended up with no money and sang kirtan at a witches funeral.

ਸਿੱਖ ਪੰਥ ਦੇ ਮਹਾਨ ਕੀਰਤਨੀਏ ਭਾਈ ਹਰਬੰਸ ਸਿੰਘ ਜੀ ਜਗਾਧਰੀ ਵਾਲੇ ਜੋ 13 ਮਈ ਨੂੰ ਅਕਾਲ ਚਲਾਣਾ ਕਰ ਗਏ ਸਨ...ਆਪ ਜੀ ਦਾ ਅੰਤਮ ਸੰਸਕਾਰ 15 ਮਈ ਨੂੰ ਕੀਤਾ ਗਿਆ.....ਅੰਤਮ ਸੰਸਕਾਰ ਦੀਆਂ ਵੀਡੀੳਸ ਅਤੇ ਫੋਟੋ http://nanaksarkaleran.net/news.html ਤੇ ਦਰਸ਼ਨ ਕਰ ਸਕਦੇ ਹੋਂ..

Hold on yourself bro. It was major news at that time that Harbans Singh was paid RS 1,000,000 to do this. This is the reason he went. He knew that no other ragi would touch that funeral, so he made a demand of Rs 1 million to do the kirtan. What could a cretin like Zaila do? And if he could get Harbans Singh beaten up, what honour for Harbans Singh for taking a beating rather than compromise with the one who attacked his Guru's house? People would have respected him even more if he had the courage to stand up for the panth. Failing that he could have given the money to the victims of the riots but did he? No, a few days after the kirtan event the CBI raided his house and took the money away and threatened him on tax-evasion if he tried to reclaim it. So he ended up with no money and sang kirtan at a witches funeral.

Well done BRO.....

Why not just slag him off as much as possible.

I really don't care what you lot say cause you haven't a clue...shows how much respect you people really have for Guru ke Kirtanyia, even after he's dead, rather paying respects to him you want to bring him down...don't know why.

From me to you don't reply to me cause I don't care.....far as I'm concerned Moorak naal na lugeyeah.