National Anti-Beadbi Rally At Dudley, Uk -* Cancelled *-

Satkaar

Dear Sir

The Jathedar of Sri Akal Takhat Sahib. He personally spoke about Dudley Gurdwara too. I suppose in relative terms, you could compare his standing to the head of the Vatican Church, The Pope.

The community centre is not in the Gurdwara's name ,I myself only saw his PA talk

as for standing, I see no one that is higher than another.

We are all sinners, if there is an exam to pass and the end of this life, we shall all fail ,

the only question is by how much.

Iam tired now , I did what I could for the name of my Gurdwara not for the committee

Peace

All of us are fools, we ourself are not following our Guru.

Guru ji says:

mUrKY nwil n luJIAY ]19]

moorakhai naal n lujheeai ||19||

Don't argue with fools. ||19||

And we have spent hours arguing with Sukhdev.

This Shabad is by Guru Nanak Dev Ji in Raag Maajh on Pannaa 143

mÚ 1 sloku ]

ma 1 salok ||

First Mehla, Salok:

mCI qwrU ikAw kry pMKI ikAw Awkwsu ]

mashhee thaaroo kiaa karae pa(n)khee kiaa aakaas ||

What can deep water do to a fish? What can the vast sky do to a bird?

pQr pwlw ikAw kry Kusry ikAw Gr vwsu ]

pathhar paalaa kiaa karae khusarae kiaa ghar vaas ||

What can cold do to a stone? What is married life to a eunuch?

kuqy cMdnu lweIAY BI so kuqI Dwqu ]

kuthae cha(n)dhan laaeeai bhee so kuthee dhhaath ||

You may apply sandalwood oil to a dog, but he will still be a dog.

bolw jy smJweIAY pVIAih isMimRiq pwT ]

bolaa jae samajhaaeeai parreeahi si(n)mrith paat(h) ||

You may try to teach a deaf person by reading the Simritees to him, but how will he learn?

AMDw cwnix rKIAY dIvy blih pcws ]

a(n)dhhaa chaanan rakheeai dheevae balehi pachaas ||

You may place a light before a blind man and burn fifty lamps, but how will he see?

cauxy suienw pweIAY cuix cuix KwvY Gwsu ]

chounae sueinaa paaeeai chun chun khaavai ghaas ||

You may place gold before a herd of cattle, but they will pick out the grass to eat.

lohw mwrix pweIAY FhY n hoie kpws ]

lohaa maaran paaeeai dtehai n hoe kapaas ||

You may add flux to iron and melt it, but it will not become soft like cotton.

nwnk mUrK eyih gux boly sdw ivxwsu ]1]

naanak moorakh eaehi gun bolae sadhaa vinaas ||1||

O Nanak, this is the nature of a fool-everything he speaks is useless and wasted. ||1||

Dear Sikhs of Guru Granth Sahib Ji, Please text every follower of Guru Granth Sahib Ji to attend this peaceful protest to stop these men raising money through anti-Gurmat ways, and then furthermore, they openly use your Guru Granth Sahib Ji as a money launderer!!! Could these men show Guru Granth Sahib Ji any more disrespect???

A sangat just means a group of people, that's all these men are... who eat meat and drink alcohol in the name of Guru Granth Sahib Ji Maharaaj!!!,, they are just a group of people. In fact, these alcoholic men don't even constitute a an ordinary non-sikh, or non-religious Sangat, they are a kusangat, which Guru Ji defines as a bad Sangat,

A Sikh Sangat is a group of people who follow Guru Granth Sahib Ji's instruction. Nobody is perfect, but at least we do not deliberately, and intentionally, and knowingly, make our mistakes on land associated with Guru Granth Sahib Ji Maharaaj, in direct defiance of what Guru Granth Sahib Ji Maharaaj instructs us to do!

Muslims eat meat, that does not make them bad, Christians drink wine in their churches, that does not make them bad, because that is their "Muslimmat" or "Christianmat", they are following what they all collectively believe their Master instructed them to do! But in Sikhi there are so many Shabads in Guru Granth Sahib Ji Maharaaj clearly stating that, as a Sikh, the Guru Granth Granth Sahib Ji Maharaaj does not want a Sikh to drink, especially in Guru Ji's name!!!

I pray for the bibian and children of these men, and wish, the bibian and children, of these men, an alcohol and addiction free life! These men shame the names of their women and children by doing this as their women and children do not need alcohol, only this group of men need alcohol.

We are not bullying the innocent Sangat of Dudley Gurdwara, we respect them for bowing down before Guru Granth Sahib Ji Maharaaj. It is only the men that drink on Guru Granth Sahib Ji's land thinking Guru Granth Sahib Ji cannot do anything!!! Well guess what, Guru Granth Sahib Ji Maharaaj is doing something, Guru Ji is sending his servants, AKA the Khalsa Panth, down to save these innocent Women and Children from their own Men!!! We believe the women and children of that Gurdwara deserve a Gurdwara run by worthy people

Sikhs, if you are a Sikh of Guru Granth Sahib Ji Maharaaj then you WILL use every FREE text you have, to test every Sikh you know to turn up in protest of this disrespect being carried out by these men against Guru Granth Sahib Ji Maharaaj, and the innocent Men, Women and Children who attend that Gurdwara.

Can you imagine the innocent Sikh boys and girls who attend Dudley Gurdwara, may be with kesh from birth, and maybe with their mums. I am attending the protest in the name of those young innocent boys and girls 'who attend Dudley Gurdwara, those innocent children deserve a proper Gurdwara run by a proper committee!! Those children are worth it!!

By the way Clubwala Sukhdev Medare is anything, but innocent!!!!! (as you can clearly see from his posts).

Medare, thanks for exposing the thinking of those men like you who want to organise drinking on Guru Ji's land. All Sikhs can now see that you, and the other men, in support of drinking on Guru Ji's land, clearly do not have any understanding of Gurmat!!! Thank you ! Thank you! Thank you!

Sikhs of Guru Granth Sahib Ji Maharaaj, please don't forget that text campaign to attend this protest. At the very least, every Sikh from Birmingham, West Bromwich, Wolverhampton, Coventry, and other surrounding areas should be there to help ensure that the young children of that Gurdwara don't grow up to become alcoholics on the examples being set by these alcoholic men!!