National Anti-Beadbi Rally At Dudley, Uk -* Cancelled *-

Satkaar

Nobody wheeled me out, I saw a lion pounce on a cow ,so I spokeup,stop bullying one little Gurdwara committee

People saw your men drinking alcohol on land that was regisitered to Siri Guru Granth Sahib Ji Maharaaj, the eternal Guru of the Sikhs, and then they decided to speak up, PEACEFULLY, as they believed in Siri Guru Granth Sahib Ji Maharaaj!!!

Is not standing your ground inherently good

Dear Mr Medare, Hitler stood his ground that did not make him inherently good!! It's only good if you stand of for 'good'. Can't you grasp that simple concept???

Standing up of your men, who drink alcohol on land that has been registered to Guru Granth Sahib Ji Maharaaj is not inherently Good. Ask Guru Granth Sahib Ji Maharaaj himself, Guru Ji will tell you himself, do not drink alcohol (that includes men drinking alcohol on land that has been registered to Guru Ji himself).

Do you really not understand that standing your ground for bad, is inherently wrong????

After everyone in my family read SukhdevSinghMedare posts, I think everyone is in agreement to attend this protest! Instead of going to the committee and trying to persuade THEM to stop... he instead decides to think the WHOLE Sikh world wide community is against him and his drunkard money grabbing committee.... utter disbelief and paranoia instead of recognising where the actual fault lies!

Oh Very brave gunman

A few years ago ,I would have held you to account for that comment,

But I will not call you anything from my computor ,that is not brave

No point saying anything here because there is no one listening.

Good bye

Dear Mr Medare, I don't think it's a question of you holding a Singh to account for a comment made on here! It's more a question of Siri Guru Granth Sahib Ji Maharaaj holding people accountable for the comments they have made!! (that includes your comments!!!)

Oh Very brave gunman

A few years ago ,I would have held you to account for that comment,

But I will not call you anything from my computor ,that is not brave

No point saying anything here because there is no one listening.

Good bye

Held me to account???...what are you suggesting??..that your going to punish me?? lol...is that supposed to be some sort of threat??....If so then we will settle it on the day of the protest...If you still want to hold me to account??..then we will 100% arrange something on the rally...see you there!

It is a massive problem, trying to debate a person that does not respect the principles of Sikhi. This is the problem with SukhdevSinghMedare and more importantly the Dudley Comittee. They are supposed to be the sevadars of a Gurdwara!!!! How is it acceptable for them to be even linked to a SharabFEST let alone drag the Gurdwara with them! They should really be ashamed with themselves. Its embarassing how thier names are always going to linked to this issue worldwide! Utter embarrasment for them!

from the number of your posts today it appears you have spent your day behind your keyboard even though you refuse to state your position on whether you believe meat and alcohol should be served on gurdwara premises

Dear Bhaji

One day in my 40 years life I decided to spend trying to defend the good name of my Gurdwara.

When I read the comments about my Gurdwara it hurt just as if I said your Pind in India was a dump.

Its still remains your pind ,even if you do not live there now !

Read what I claimed properly young man, then comment please ,

May I also say this seems to be a very welcoming forum indeed, really shows your hearts are tender like butter.

Dear Mr Medare, how come you tell us that it hurts when people talk about your Gurdwara, but you can't see the pain the Sikhs feel, when your men drink alcohol on land that has been registered to Siri Guru Granth Sahib Ji Maharaaj, the eternal Guru of the Sikhs. You seem to have feelings for "your" Gurdwara, but not Siri Guru Granth Sahib Ji Maharaaj, the eternal Guru of the Sikhs!

As a Sikh member of Dudley, who has been living in this town for over 40 years I find it disgraceful that any Sikh would make comments on any media network and not have the strength which was given to us by our Guru's to stand up for our rights and not to be afraid to put their real name to their comments. Sudo names are for the weak who are afraid to stand up to their beliefs and hide behind computer screens.

The facts about Dudley Community Centre are very simple. The community of Dudley (vast majority Sikh) decided to build a community centre for the purpose of small parties to celebrate birthdays, weddings and other functions. It was always clear that alcohol and meat would be served on such occassions and that as a sign of respect, the enterance to the community centre would not be facing the Gurdwara. The contributors of this project have been funded by donations and the generosity of Dudley Metropolitan Council. When this community centre was built no Gurdwara donations were used to build or fund the community centre. Furthermore when the GNSS Temple was demolished and re-built there were no Temple funds used to contribute towards the running of the community centre when it was temporarily used to house the Granth Sahib.

Dudley Council would not give grants of hundreds of thousands of pounds if any individual religious group stipulated that they would use the community centre for their individual needs. Therefore this centre was built for the purpose of use by all members of the Dudley community.

Somewhere along the line, with changes over the last 10 years between committee members the community centre has been re-named to represent the Sikh society rather than the Dudley community. Efforts are being made to correct this error.

There is no need for anyone to distrupt this function on 28th May 2011 and causing aggrevation to a innocent Sikh families happy occassion. Dudley is a peaceful community and we are capable of dealing with our own moral and religious affairs.

Dear Learned Sir,

I could not believe anyone would overide the lawful authority given to a committee by its Sangat.

I see goodness in the honourable position itself regardless of who occupies it,or you could say I respect them ,for the sake of respect itself.

Even a gulity man is assumed innocent and given an advocate to defend him

Dear Mr Medare, how come you are happy to see the overide of the lawful authority given to the Jathedar of the Akaal Thakat. Do you not see Jathedar of Akaal Thakat as an honourable position itself regardless of who occupies it. If you want to know the law the Jathedar of Sri Akaal Thakat abide by then please read Siri Guru Granth Sahib Ji Maharaaj. You will find that Siri Guru Granth Sahib Ji Maharaaj clearly states that you should not drink ALCOHOL (that includes your men drinking on the land, that has been, registered to Siri Guru Granth Sahin Ji Maharaaj himself)

Please feel free to continue to defend your men who chose to drink alcohol on the land that has been registered to Siri Guru Granth Sahib Ji Maharaaj himself. Feel free to continue to be their advocate to defend them!