National Anti-Beadbi Rally At Dudley, Uk -* Cancelled *-

Satkaar

Yes, it is a sikh families occasion, a pre-wedding party. I have no idea where the suggestion of it being a committee party has come from, most probably from people trying to promote this for all the wrong reasons.

Dear Mr gsj, why are you pretending that the committe is not involved in this? You know full well that the committee are promoting, encouraging, and taking bookings for men to drink alcohol on land that has been registered to Sri Guru Granth Sahib Ji Maharaaj, the eternal Guru of the Sikhs! Why do you pretend you do not know that and try and defend this committee manipulating men into drinking alcohol on land that has been registered to Sri Guru Granth Sahib Ji Maharaaj, the eternal Guru of the Sikhs!

The committee are promoting the hall for the wrong reasons! after, robbing the hall from Sri Guru Granth Sahib Ji Maharaaj for a £1. (Please See Mr Medare's acknowledgement that the committe has robbed Guru Ji, in Mr Medare's post above).

You protect a committe who are organising the disrepect of Sri Guru Granth Sahib Ji Maharaaj, the eternal Guru of the Sikhs!

Correction, the party wasn't organised by the Gurdwara committee. It is a private party to celebrate the marriage of two young Sikh's.

Dear Mr gsj, what do you mean the party wasn't organised by the committe? the committee are allowing it to take part in the hall, and they know that men will be drinking alcohol on land that has been registered to Sri Guru Granth Sahin Ji Maharaaj, the eternal Guru of the Sikhs! The committee are involved in the organisation as they promote the hall for men to drink alcohol on land that has been registered in Sri Guru Granth Sahib Ji Maharaaj's name! Don't try and mislead the readers of this thread.

Did you know that there are many shabad in Sri Guru Granth Sahib Ji Maharaaj clearly stating that you should NOT drink (especially if it;s men drinking alcohol on land that has been registered to Sri Guru Granth Sahib Ji Maharaaj!!)

No point saying anything here because there is no one listening.

Good bye

Dear Mr Medare, how can you say no one is listening to your posts when all your posts are being answered. It is you who do not have any valid points to put forward to the replies that you have been given. You are pretending not to listen, however, everyone can see the above posts that prove you are only supporting the disrespect of Sri Guru Granth Sahib Ji Maharaaj, the eternal Guru of the Sikhs!

It's in black and white (and some colour) above. Everyone can see that you have no replies for the posts you leave unanswered!!!!

Let slanderers not be established in the land; may disaster hunt down men of violence

Dear Mr Medare, why do you call us slanderes when all we point out is the absolute fact that the committee readily take books for men to drink alcohol on land that has been registered to Sri Guru Granth Sahib Ji Maharaaj, the eternal Guru of the Sikhs??? What's slanderous about that?

Also you say we are men of violence when all we want to do is PEACEFULLY protest against the committe which readily take bookings for men to drink alcohol on land that has been registered to Sri Guru Granth Sahib Ji Maharaaj, the eternal Guru of the Sikhs!!!

How violent is the pain inflicted on the Sikhs of Guru Granth Sahib Ji Maharaaj, when they know the committee readily take booking for men to drink alcohol on land that has been registered to Sri Guru Granth Sahib Ji Maharaaj, the eternal Guru of the Sikhs!!!

We want a PEACEFUL, PEACEFUL, PEACEFUL protest! However, you and your friends are trying to make it violent. You and your friends can't really care for the poeple who have been manipulated by the committe into booking land that has been registered to Sri Guru Granth Sahib Ji Maharaaj, to drink alcohol, otherwise you would not try to wind up Sikhs of Sri Guru Granth Sahib Ji Maharaaj, to react on the day!

• As a Sikh member of Dudley, who has been living in this town for over 40 years I find it disgraceful that any Sikh would make comments on any media network and not have the strength which was given to us by our Guru's to stand up for our rights and not to be afraid to put their real name to their comments. Sudo names are for the weak who are afraid to stand up to their beliefs and hide behind computer screens.
    The facts about Dudley Community Centre are very simple. The community of Dudley (vast majority Sikh) decided to build a community centre for the purpose of small parties to celebrate birthdays, weddings and other functions. It was always clear that alcohol and meat would be served on such occassions and that as a sign of respect, the enterance to the community centre would not be facing the Gurdwara. The contributors of this project have been funded by donations and the generosity of Dudley Metropolitan Council. When this community centre was built no Gurdwara donations were used to build or fund the community centre. Furthermore when the GNSS Temple was demolished and re-built there were no Temple funds used to contribute towards the running of the community centre when it was temporarily used to house the Granth Sahib.
    Dudley Council would not give grants of hundreds of thousands of pounds if any individual religious group stipulated that they would use the community centre for their individual needs. Therefore this centre was built for the purpose of use by all members of the Dudley community.
    Somewhere along the line, with changes over the last 10 years between committee members the community centre has been re-named to represent the Sikh society rather than the Dudley community. Efforts are being made to correct this error.
    There is no need for anyone to distrupt this function on 28th May 2011 and causing aggrevation to a innocent Sikh families happy occassion. Dudley is a peaceful community and we are capable of dealing with our own moral and religious affairs.
    Dear Mr Sangha, taking the points in red you made above one by one, here is my reply:
  • Did Sri Guru Granth Sahib Ji Maharaaj, the eternal Guru of the Sikhs, teach you that standing up for your rights meant that you and the committe to should organise it for men to drink alcohol on land that had been registered to Guru Ji himself! There are many Shabads in Guru Granth Sahib Ji Maharaaj that tell you not to drink alcohol especially on land registered to Sri Guru Granth Sahib Ji Maharaaj!!
  • you say build a community centre, but you forget to say that it was built on Sri Guru Granth Sahib Ji Maharaaj's land!! which
  • the committee obtained for a £1.
  • You say the bulding would not be facing the Gurdwara, where Sri Guru Granth Sahib Ji resides. When someone deliberately faces away from the Satguru Sri Guru Granth Sahib Ji Maharaaj, the eternal Guru of the Sikhs, that person is called a behmukh, read Anand Sahib Ji da paath. Doesn't matter which way you face the build it stays on Sri Guru Granth Sahib Ji Maharaaj's land. the land the committe organise it for men to drink alcohol on land. It doesn't matter which way you point the entrance, it still on land which has been registered to Sri Guru Granth Sahib Ji Maharaaj. Once land is in Guru Granth Sahib Ji Maharaaj's name, it should not be taken from Guru Granth Sahin Ji Maharaaj!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • So you are saying it was clear that alcohol would be consumed on land you had just took off Sri Guru Granth Sahib Ji Maharaaj (for a £1) even though Sir Guru Granth Sahib Ji Maharaaj clears says, many many times, do not serve or consume alcohol. Please can someone to read and translate these shabads to you!!!! In the very same sentence you mention "as a sign of respect". How can you put those two phrases in the same sentence!! It's like you are deliberately trying to wind up the Sikhs of Sri Guru Granth Sahib Ji Maharaaj!!
  • you say no Gurdwara donations were used to build or fund the community centre. What about the land you built it on, that was Sri Guru Granth Sahib Ji Maharaaj's land, which you took for a £1. Once land is in Sri Guru Granth Sahib Ji Maharaaj's name, you should not take it off Sri Guru Granth Sahib Ji Maharaaj!!!

• You refer to Sri Guru Granth Sahib Ji Maharaaj, the eternal Guru of the Sikhs as, Granth Sahib (You have to taught me something new there - I have never here the word Guru ommitted before!!!)
  • You say that you are capable of dealing with your own moral and religious affairs. However, we, the Sikhs, believe only Sri Guru Granth Sahib Ji Maharaaj is capable of dealing with our moral and religious affairs, or learned Amritdharis who actually demonstrate they understand, and ask us to follow, the guidance within Guru Granth Sahib Ji Maharaaj. Like the many shabads that tell us not to drink alcohol (especially on land that, has been, registered to Guru Ji himself!!!).

I hope one day you will have the courage to listen to Sri Guru Granth Sahib Ji Maharaaj, the eternal Guru of the Sikhs!

***BREAKING NEWS!!!***

Sir

A Sikh should lend a hand, please help ,join with them,make it what it should be, don't just carry news of their shortcomings, thats too all on this forum from Dudley.

Brilliant! A bit of a breakthrough! Mr Medare want's the Sikhs of Sri Guru Granth Sahib Ji Maharaaj to lend a hand and join in with the Dudley Committee and make it what it should be!!!

Fantastic, may be he is saying that the committe will listen to all advice and guidance already given to them at the meetings that have already been held (the meetings, and the points that were raised, which are mentioned on this thread many times)

Dear Mr Medare, are you saying you and the committee are prepared to listen to the advice already given to the committee at previous meetings? Be honest now!

Brilliant! A bit of a breakthrough! Mr Medare want's the Sikhs of Sri Guru Granth Sahib Ji Maharaaj to lend a hand and join in with the Dudley Committee and make it what it should be!!!

Fantastic, may be he is saying that the committe will listen to all advice and guidance already given to them at the meetings that have already been held (the meetings, and the points that were raised, which are mentioned on this thread many times)

Dear Mr Medare, are you saying you and the committee are prepared to listen to the advice already given to the committee at previous meetings? Be honest now!

Brother I do not know who will listen but speak ,help anyway that is noble and the way , I'm saying Dudley people made that Gurdwara from nothing ,make it better by joining them don,t attack them ,Don't laugh when they come short,Be a part of it, from within and leave listening thats not your duty ,just be a part of our success or failure , when you act kindly, that's has it's own merit regardless.

Do not be onlookers,Contribute ,don,t protest thats for on day ,help week in week out!

Brother

First let me know who I speak too, when we are on a equal footing then I can respond

Dear Mr Medare,

How does me giving you my name make it any more of an equal footing? Come back on here as an anomous user, I will still point out any anti-gurmat remarks you make! Or any other anonymous user!! It is what you say that offends the Sikhs, not your name!!

However, once you have answered all my questions, and any further questions I raise, I will glady give you my name!, deal??

Do you mind if I ask you not to call me brother Mr Medare? Chowdhary Massa Rangar of Mandiali desecrated the Golden Temple by smoking and drinking inside there while watching dancing girls. You support a committee who organise men drinking on land that has been registered to Sri Guru Granth Sahib Ji Maharaaj. You know that men have drank alcohol in that hall, on Guru Ji's land, while watching ladies and girls dancing, you are fully aware of that aren't you, Mr Medare? Yet you still support the committee and the bookings it takes for the aforementioned!!! Do you understand why it's hard for me to see you has a brother when you defend that???

So what do you think? Are you up to answering the questions I have posted already?? Or, are you going to continue to avoid the questions I have posed at you?

Why should I give you my name when you just ignore my posts. Answer all my posts and get into a serious debate with me, like a honest person, and then I will gladly give you my name!!

Once you start answering my posts, then, we will be on an equal footing - not by me giving you my name!!!

Answer all the questions I have for you and I will GLADLY give you my name!!

The offers on the table, will you take it.

Kindest Regards!