National Anti-Beadbi Rally At Dudley, Uk -* Cancelled *-

Satkaar

sukhdev, you talk about liberalism yet it appears you don't want to extend it to the right of the sangat to voice their opposition to the dudley committee in the form of this protest

you talk about the matter being for dudley people only yet you continually spout off your ill-informed nonsense on this forum even though by your own admission you haven't lived in dudley for 20 years! what's it all got to do with you then by your own argument?

you talk about the origin of donations made to a gurdwara; if you feel so strongly about the issue why don't you take up the matter with the akal takht to give you a ruling on the issue

you talk about wanting to make a living for your family yet judging from the number of your posts today it appears you have spent your day behind your keyboard even though you refuse to state your position on whether you believe meat and alcohol should be served on gurdwara premises

the truth is the diversionary tactics used by you on this forum and your dudley committee wale will not work; you clearly are educated to some level and you want us all to know you know what subsidiarity means and that you can cut and paste poems written by wordsworth yet you don't seem able to grasp the simplest of facts of this situation which are these -

1. the dudley gurdwara is permitting meat and alcohol to be consumed in premises which are owned/managed by it

2. this is forbidden in the sikh faith as expressly provided in the akal takht sandesh of 2006

3. a wide spectrum of other gurdwaras and sikh organisations in the west midlands region have attempted to meet with the dudley committee and discuss the matter with them but the dudley committee has refused

4. the akal takht has mandated all sikhs to take all steps to implement the 2006 sandesh

5. the sikh community from dudley and beyond will protest against the actions of the dudley committee this saturday

For someone who claimed to be a doctor, this guy seems to find an awful lot of time during the working day to reply to posts on this message board!! No wonder the health service is in such a mess! I wonder what the BMA would say!

from the number of your posts today it appears you have spent your day behind your keyboard even though you refuse to state your position on whether you believe meat and alcohol should be served on gurdwara premises

Dear Bhaji

One day in my 40 years life I decided to spend trying to defend the good name of my Gurdwara.

When I read the comments about my Gurdwara it hurt just as if I said your Pind in India was a dump.

Its still remains your pind ,even if you do not live there now !

For someone who claimed to be a doctor, this guy seems to find an awful lot of time during the working day to reply to posts on this message board!! No wonder the health service is in such a mess! I wonder what the BMA would say!

Read what I claimed properly young man, then comment please ,

May I also say this seems to be a very welcoming forum indeed, really shows your hearts are tender like butter.

"I trust the committee ,they are very good Sikhs"

All i want to know is, why is it that you feel this way? Hos did you come to this conclusion? By answering this question, you will clarify your stance and it will lead to people understanding you better. Because the majority on here do not believe the above statement to be true, so, because you are from Dudley and you made the above statement, you really have the power to shed some light and open peoples eyes. Please engage in discussion with me.

Dear Learned Sir,

I defend the instituition and do not know who is in charge,there will always be opinions on them either way in anycase ,I do not like to engage in politics.

I could not believe anyone would overide the lawful authority given to a committee by its Sangat.

I see goodness in the honourable position itself regardless of who occupies it,or you could say I respect them ,for the sake of respect itself.

Even a gulity man is assumed innocent and given an advocate to defend him

snapback.pngAK-47, on 24 May 2011 - 06:32 PM, said:

For someone who claimed to be a doctor, this guy seems to find an awful lot of time during the working day to reply to posts on this message board!! No wonder the health service is in such a mess! I wonder what the BMA would say

lol lol lol

but you are the only person who is in opposition to everyone else. I cannot think why it has taken someone who has lived away from Dudley for 20 years, lives over a hundred miles away, and who only heard about this issue on the weekend, to be the only person to oppose this.

Why call it discussion forum if we all take one side?

Perhaps we should call it "Forum for statements only"

I had to reply to each comment ,over forty posts ,It does not matter who is right ,only that we discuss it properly.

I'm not for Mass and Sharaab,

I'm for respecting Committee's

Do you consider turning up to Gurdwara's in large numbers as being liberal?

Mr Medare (a strong supporter of drinking and smoking on Guru Ji's land) do you not understand the concept of a peaceful protest. A PEACEFUL protest is based on numbers, and only numbers!! It is to show, PEACEFULLY, how many people are deeply offended by a bunch of men drinking and smoking on Guru Granth Sahib Ji's land to try and disgrace the name of Sri Guru Granth Sahib Ji (and disgrace their mothers, sistets, and children, who do not need, or want to, partake in the taking of the drugs alcohol and tobacco into the bargain!!).

You're selling the Guru of the Sikhs, and your mothers, sisters, and children, down the river, just to feed you addiction of Alcohol and tobacco, on Guru Ji's Land!!!

Why can't you just drink in the pubs and clubs like most men do, rather than involving the Guru of the Sikhs in your drug taking habits?

We will be there, in numbers, PEACEFULLY!!!