National Anti-Beadbi Rally At Dudley, Uk -* Cancelled *-

Satkaar

[Mr Medare (a strong supporter of drinking and smoking on Guru Ji's land

Did I really say I strongly support it?You lie Good Sikh

OK, Mr Medare. Let's see how honestly you can answer a straight forward question. Do you support men drinking alcohol on Guru Ji's land?

A simple yes or no would be really great! Yes or No?

A Gurdwara is a separate entity to the buildings next to it or adjacent to it, just relating buildings because the title used to be in the same name.

Yes Mr Medare,

As you say above..

The title of both the land (the hall on), and the Gurdwara, used to be in the same name. And that name was Siri Guru Granth Sahib Ji Maharaaj, the Guru of the Sikhs. It was in Guru Ji's name until some Alcoholic men arranged for the land, which the hall is now on, to be taken off Sri Guru Granth Sahib Ji Maharaaj, so they could drink alcohol on that land, in the name of Siri Guru Granth Sahib Ji, the Guru of the Sikhs.

Land in Siri Guru Granth Sahib Ji's name, should stay in Siri Guru Granth Sahib Ji's name!

Dear Self Proclaiming Warrior

The highest authority for Sikhs is God, and they are not promoting it , they are just allowing it ,as its not a sin to drink in a community centre, it's a separate place.

Regards

SinghWarriorGeneral

Dear Mr Madare, why do you not mention that the land the community centre refers to was registered to Sri Guru Granth Sahib Ji Maharaaj, the Guru of the Sikhs. It is a sin to drink on land once it has been registered to Siri Guru Granth Sahib Ji Maharaaj, the Guru of the Sikhs.

The highest authority for Sikhs is God,

Regards

Do you think that the Singhs at the Akaal Thakat (set up by Guru Hargobind Ji), don't know that the highest authority for Sikhs is God? All 10 Gurus told us to see God as our highest authority. The 10 Gurus also maintained that Gurbani was our (the Sikhs) guidance for living. The 10 Gurus told us that the Gurbani in Guru Granth Sahib Ji is direct from God. If, as a Sikh (if that's what you are), you do not follow the clear instruction, not to drink alcohol on Guru Ji's land, then how can you, as a Sikh (if that's what you are), say, you see God as your highest authority? when you support drinking alcohol on land that has been registered in Guru Granth Sahib Ji's name!

People drink in Pubs everyday, that's their right, by the law of this land (you don't see us protesting there!!! But nobody should drink on land that has been registered to Sri Guru Granth Sahib Ji Maharaaj

No respect is being done to the Guru ,you have to draw a separate line between community Halls and Gurdware,

Mr Medare, the above is your quote, I think you may have made a Freudian Slip there!!!!

How can you draw a separate line between the community hall and the Gurdware, when the Community hall is only a few meters away from the Gurudware and the land of the community hall, has, been, registered in Sri Guru Granth Sahib Ji's name (which your men drink alcohol on!!)

Freudian slip, also called parapraxis, is an error in speech, memory, or physical action that is interpreted as occurring due to the interference of some unconscious ("dynamically repressed") wish, conflict, or train of thought.

I did not like people interfering and especially if not contributing.

Dear Mr Madare, if you are just saying that we need to contribute i.e. give money the men who drink alcohol on Guru Ji's land, to stop them drinking on Guru Ji's land, then why didn't you just say so. What's the amount of money these men, who drink alcohol on Guru Ji's land, want in order for them to stop drinking on Guru Ji's land? Let us know what it is we have to contribute to them, at least we can tell you if we can afford it.

If i meet you, I will touch your feet and request that you should do the same to your elders and peers or has pride made you blind

Dear Mr Medare, We are happy to respect all of humanity. But asking a Sikh of Guru Granth Sahib Ji Maharaaj, to respect men who drink alcohol on Guru Ji's land is pushing it a bit! don't you think Mr Medare?

Satkaar are bored and overly proud Sikhs, who needs a cause close to home ,because they are too afraid to go to India.

Dear Mr Madare, if PEACEFULLY protesting to show how deeply hurt the Satkaar are, by the men who drink alcohol on land that has been registered in Siri Guru Granth Sahib Ji's name, is a sign of boredom, then I think every Sikh in the world will be bored!! We are all bored with the antics of alcoholic men drinking on Guru Ji's land!!

Mr Madare, in your qoute above you have acknowledged that this is a "cause" and that it compares to the insults taking place in india against Sikhi. Therefore, you yourself, group these men in dudley with the state terrorism of india. You made the connection, not us, YOU!!!

[

I do to my Gurdwara's Sangat not some internet Sikh's calling themselves "UK Sangat"and how can you be a legitimate sangat without a Gurdwara!.

Dear Mr Medare, you logic does not work, what about all the historical gurdware in india, should only local people go to those Gurdware, or can any person go there (who does not want to organise drinking on land that has been registered in Siri Guru Granth Sahib Ji's name)