National Anti-Beadbi Rally At Dudley, Uk -* Cancelled *-

• Replies 209
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

waheguru ji ka fateh waheguru ji ki fateh come-on you so call singh's, we will be ready to receive you with "hugs"

Press Release and Sangat Update Dudley, UK - 14 May 2011 www.SatkaarCampaign.blogspot.com Saturday 28 May 2011: Peaceful rally at GNSS Dudley Gurdwara All Sangat requested to recite Chaupai Sahib

Satkaar are bored and overly proud Sikhs, who needs a cause close to home ,because they are too afraid to go to India.

Posted Images

Please if you have to protest,please respect my elders, they are doing what they think is right,no one ever joins a Gurdwara to do beadbi.

Bhaji if you refer to the protocol issued by Satkaar for the day:

- Sikhs must show restraint and conduct themselves respectfully even when addressing the Gurdwara Committee members and their supporters, the Police or any attendees of the Party. Do not engage in any arguments or debates

• Like 2

While you carry on doing Guruji's beadbi? Sorry doesnt work that way

I understand your sentiment,but no one is doing anything of the sort,does anyone that devotes himself to doing seva really to do that.

Please come and see where the Centre is in relation to the Gurdwara.

Actually Mr Mandare you were not present at the gurdwara on sunday satkaar sevadars peacefully approached the sangat and talked to the "elders" with respect........inside the gurdwara these very elders where calling them kuthay etc and apparently it was the wife of your very respected financial sevadar mr anokh mandare that called one of the singh's a "bas**d" to his face......she was then politely told to go in the gurdwara by a local singh!!!

facts about the party........its organised by the gurdwara committee/centre committee (same thing) local people received texts to come to the party for £20......no takers then reduced the price to £10 15 takers after the committee members went to there houses and now its now free!!! making another loss for the gurdwara to pick up!!

it is a deliberate attempt to provoke the uk sangat as was the lies told by the committee re the gurdwaras ownership of the centre....if the general secretary of the gurdwara writes in the punjab times the centre has never belonged to the gurdwara why did they have to seperate transfer ownership of it for a £1.... if i asked you to give me your shop for £1 would you not be angry??

you don't live in dudley and haven't for 20 years things and people change but the sikhi agenda does not.....The West Midlands is cleaning up its act with regards to this matter and we wll unite peacefully on saturday!!!

Watch the sikh youth programme repeat on sikh channel and see what is going on in Dudley and the words by a none turbanned singh and you will start to think deferently...on this committee and the continous lies and beadbi they are doing.

• Like 1

"if i asked you to give me your shop for £1 would you not be angry?you don't live in dudley and haven't for 20 years, words by a none turbanned singh"

Why do feel hurt no one is trying to rob Guru Ji ,ultimately how can the Creator of the Cosmos be robbed ,or insulted for that matter?

I'm a non turbanned singh,but my deedsl will be weighed ,and that before God ,not you.

Yes twenty years have passed I do not know the workings day to day,I just feel its a matter for Dudley Sangat

Guru Ji is actually being robbed of its future sangat who are disallusioned and confused by inept gurdwara commitees like this one.......where as other gurdwara in the area have thriving community centres dudley has a party hall with no youth activities or support network for people who have just left school college or are returning from university......or need help.......information from individuals who live in dudley say that this centre serves a few old people who play cards during the weekday and some ladies fitness sessions and they get a free meal which they could easily get at the gurdwara......young people and those who have children are not allowed to go near this centre so do not go to the gurdwara as wel.....you surely can't be that blind to see that this is a ego driven self interest committee/agenda....the average age of the sangat is 65-80 years old whats gonna happen when they all start dying....who will look after the gudwara and centre then ?? actually i have a good idea why don't the commitee sell the centre to the muslims for £2 they will make a 100% profit and the dudley mosque issue will be resolved!!!

• Like 1