ALCOHOL being served in GURUDWARA

Mkhalsa

ok, just to clearify

KaVa in punjabi is tea without milk.

it looks like alchohol when u drink it in a see through glass. So please make sure u guys know that its really alcohol that is being consumed in teh gurdwara not KAVA ( tea without milk )

ok after reading Satpreet's post again, it doesnt look like they are drinking cha without milk. blush.gif

probably some desi Nasha and its rong.

I forgot to mention one thing...

I think it was SOGGS that said if something like this was happening pplz would know about and would have done something by now (not exact words).

Actually jio, as far as I know this is only happening in this one gurdwara. No other gurdwara has allowed it if it ever came up. West Sac used to have these pplz before. Then the secretary at that time allowed it to happen secretly where no one will see so that both sides are happy. People have found dirty dishes of nihgona sitting in the sink there when it used to happen once in a while. But that was several years ago, It DOESN'T HAPPEN THERE ANYMORE.

At GNSS, all the pplz who go there have no problem with it. If someone like my dad does have a problem they don't have enough support with them to back up their argument and side of the issue. This is how pplz split at the gurdwara and leave and make a new one. The problem is that majority of men who go there do not want to stop drinking nihgona on gurdwara property. They don't think it is alcoholic or that it makes them drunk or that it is a kind of nasha.

:wub: @

ok, just to clearify

KaVa in punjabi is tea without milk.

it looks like alchohol when u drink it in a see through glass. So please make sure u guys know that its really alcohol that is being consumed in teh gurdwara not KAVA ( tea without milk )

ok after reading Satpreet's post again, it doesnt look like they are drinking cha without milk. blush.gif

probably some desi Nasha and its rong.

Tea without milk? ohmy.gif :wub: :T:

no no man it's not tea without milk. Isn't that boiling water, putting cha patti and sugar but no milk?

nah man this isn't that stuff. the water is not boiled. cha patti or sugar is not in the picture. It is just water with this nasha stuff and then they sit there drinkin i

t and doin nasha.

ok i found a website that will tell you about KAVA

Kava must be respected. Here are a few tips before drinking kava:

-Kava can affect your motor skills.

-If you are using any prescription medication, especially anti-depressant or anti-anxiety medication, do not drink kava before consulting your physician.

-Alcohol and kava should never be mixed.

-Women who are nursing or pregnant should not drink kava.