White Lady Muslim Covert, Criticizes Sikhs

whenever you see interviews with these converts, 9 times out of 10 they are absolute idiots. An educated convert to islam happens like one time out of a million, and then they quickly make 5000 youtube videos about it.

From where I stand, sikhs are 10000000 times more integrated, while at the same time maintaining their identity. In the US when I see a sikh guy he is doing very well for himself, while some muslims are wealthy but most are not at all.

Bradford, Blackburn and Tower Hamlets say 'hello'.

They'll reply Southall, Gravesend, Wolverhampton, say 'hello'.

Anyway watch this for alternative view on Islam from an ex-insider, try seeing past the weird bottox thing she has going on first though:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RtKIVeC8bnM&feature=player_embedded

dont worry about tv and what people have to say from their mouths, when the time comes make sure you can produce the goods thats what counts. with the grace of Sri Guru Gobind Sahib Ji so far in this country nobody has put a stain on the white turban of Guru Sahib and lets make sure it stays that way. That woman can say "statistically" all that she wants but everyone in this country knows that muslims are not trustworthy and honest people and they have an agenda for muslim rules and faith conversion.

lets see that woman give statistic account of how many muslims are in prison compared to sikhs, or how many claim benefits or how many muslim children have no GCSE's, lets see the statistics of how many muslim women complain of domestic abuse than Sikh women. lets see how many muslim people have criminal records compared to Sikhs.

They'll reply Southall, Gravesend, Wolverhampton, say 'hello'.

Anyway watch this for alternative view on Islam from an ex-insider, try seeing past the weird bottox thing she has going on first though:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RtKIVeC8bnM&feature=player_embedded

We don't 'ghettoise' do we? We don't tell people "You can't enter this area if you're a non-Sikh"?

As for the above chick, well, she get's teary-eyed because her mom didn't want her coming home at dawn from a club? Deary me let's call the police and string up the mother(!) The brother's knife was a bit unnecessary (if its true) but I've come across a lot of Sikh lasses like this girl, and they are frankly having a laugh. They value their "freedom" (i.e. boyfriends, clubbing and sexual escapdes) before any notion of self-respect. That's not freedom, that's deviancy and loose-morals.

We don't 'ghettoise' do we? We don't tell people "You can't enter this area if you're a non-Sikh"?

No, but I've heard accusations of our community being insular before. Southall is a ghetto though, most people would probably see it that way (and I'm not being snobby, I grew up in one)

They value their "freedom" (i.e. boyfriends, clubbing and sexual escapdes) before any notion of self-respect. That's not freedom, that's deviancy and loose-morals.

There's actually a name for it, it's called western 'culture'.

Actually, I remember this girl from her early desi TV career when see started out 'reporting' from Bhangra gigs. I bet you her parents are probably blaming it on her going to these sleazy 'Sikh' venues. lol

She said the jewish and sikh communties are intergrated the least. Nothing about ghetos.

Jews have been have been in UK for hundreds of years, amongst the newer immigrants after east african asians (kenya, uganda, malawi, tanzania , zambia, zimb & SA), whom are mainly gujrati but also Sikh, they are the most prosperous immigrant community in UK after whom are Sikhs from Punjab. Also educational wise Indians are like 2nd. ask any gorah in asian area they will say Sikhs intergrate the most, esp. punjabis.

Pakisatani and Bangladeshi communities who make up most of UK muslim population are well down like they are under acheivers. Look at unemployment figures amongst them. Tower Hamlets, Aldgate, Newham are proper deprived areas they are Bangladeshi majority areas, but like the terrace house near brick lane and off whitechapel road, commercial st, are worth over half million, but they live in central London (like bang in central its all zone 1 till bow, maybe further) for free from council funding as they have been there for decades.

In all asian cities look at the inner city area full of muslims in council housing or high raise flats. Sikhs always live in the suburbs.

Southall is not a ghetto of one community. Its not like 20 years back, now there loads of Somali, Afghan and others also there have always been pakistanis.

BTW not all muslims are underachievers there are loads of multi millionaire Pakistanis and Bangladeshis but on average Gujrati or African Gujrati (Hindu & Muslims) are really well off finacially. Obvousily Sikh / Punjabis are also just look at how many of your family drive Phantoms, Bentleys, BM's Merc etc. are standard.