Now Swami Parmanad Exposed What Next

clarity

It is obvious sikhs have fallen for the ploy yet again integrating Hinduism into sikhism now parmanand has been exposed as having links with thee most extreme elements of the rss where does it leave us

Could it be sikhs are falling for the same trick the Buddhist did and giving our religion away

Daljit 'Singh' Nirmala, who serves as a President at Baba Sang Gurdwara in Smethwick (Birmingham, UK) has been exposed with having close ties with right wing Hindu terror group Rashtriya Swayamsevak Sangh (RSS) and engaging in anti-Sikh activities in clear violation of the Sikh Rahit Maryada.

Daljit Nirmala presents the show 'Santwaad' on the Sikh Channel in UK. Last year he made comments against jhajharoo Singhs on another show aired on Sikh Channel. Along with other UK Sanatanists, Daljit Nirmala continues to mislead the UK youth by inter-mixing Hindu rituals and philosophies with Sikh practices.

The shocking film footage also shows Daljit Nirmala bowing down before Sadhvi Ritambhara and honoring her. According to 'Right-Wing Women: from conservatives to extremists around the world' (2002), Sadhvi Ritambhara is a trainee and member of the Hindu extremist terror group RSS.

In Tim McGirk's book 'Hindu Zealots find an avenging angel' (1993), Ritambhara is described as being known for inflammatory anti-Muslim speeches that are aimed to incite violence. The High Court in India have been held accused in the Babri Masjid demolition case. In April 1995, Ritambhara was arrested for making a public speech in which she attacked Christians and described Mother Teresa as a "magician". Her inflammatory speech led to Hindu led violence against Christians which resulted in 169 people being arrested for arson.

Here is a summary of her militant activities:Daljit Nirmala has also been captured in this film part-taking in Hindu Puja and Arti of Swami Parmanand in clear violation of Sikh Rehat Maryada and ideology. In another video Daljit Nirmala is wearing no Dastar, his hair is open covering with a scarf whilst he partakes in a Havan (sacrificial fire ritual) with his wife and family that is led by Hindu Pandit, again in clear violation of Sikh values and teachings.

Daljit Nirmala has been linked to Snatanists in UK whom have been actively expanding operations and and propagating anti-Sikh ideology, with primary base of operations from from Gurdwara Baba Sangh in Smethwick (Birmingham). Anti-Sikh practices have been performed during the Sri Dasam Granth Sahib programmes organised by the Snatanists. The Hindu ritual of Arti of lighting lamps and waving them around were acted out.

Sikh Channel in UK has numerous times been caught out allowing shady and dangerous characters such as Daljit contribute to the content of their programming. Although Sikh Channel UK claims to support Akal Takhat Sahib, yet another incident where anti-Sikh individuals like this are contributing to programming suggests a clear lack of editorial competence or is something more sinister at work in the background?

Sikh Channel UK has been constantly requesting and pushing for more funds from community through monthly banking Direct Debits from viewers and in its quest to increase revenue by appearing to appeal to all possible "groups and sects" in wider community? What if any link exists between income and anti-Sikh groups/individuals attempting to get a platform on TV?

Sikh Channel in UK must clearly issue a statement of its commitment to Gurmat asools as per Sikh Rehat Maryada and divulge what editorial procedures/vetting they intend to put in place to prevent future occurrences.

SRI HAZOOR SAHIB, Nanded (KP)--As originally reported on PW in December 2008, Sanatanist Nang Niddar Singh, the self-styled “Jathedar” of Budda Dal UK, who has misled countless Sikh youth in England for more than a decade, finally succumbed to Panthic pressure and apologized for his latest misdeed .

During the 300 years gurta gurgaddi divas celebrations at Takht Sri Hazoor Sahib, Niddar Singh, his associate Parmjit Singh, and other UK Nangs were challenged by Hazoori Singhs, Buddha Dal, Damdami Taksaal, and other Nihang Singhs from various Dals for publishing misleading and derogatory information in their newly released book.

In a video released last week, Niddar, in the presence of Singh Sahib Giani Kulwant Singh, is seen nervously pleading for forgiveness in front of dozens of Singhs in a room in the Hazoor Sahib complex.

At one point, the clearly tense Niddar is questioned by a young Nihang Singh about his belief that it is acceptable for bibis to do beadbi of their kes (hair), and for Sikhs to drink alcohol. He declined to answers the query of the Singhs, possibly fearing reprisals if he misspoke. Paramjit is seen sitting nearby preparing the apology statement that is to be read by them.

The sullied and visibly shaken Niddar, who in the past has been known for his flamboyant and outrageous comments, seemed to have met his match. Perhaps this is the first glimpse of the real Niddar. For the past few years, he had been continually boasting that there was no one who could match his superior knowledge on Sikhi and martial-arts training in his so-called “hadd-torr gatka.” He mocked others as “British nurtured” fakes, and promoted his line of thinking as the original “Sanatan Sikhi.”

All that bravado of the past seemed useless now. Niddar, possibly out of fear for his safety, momentarily came to his senses, and eventually, apologizes. He and Parmjit stood up in the Sangat, then read out a written statement expressing their regret for misleading the Sikh Sangat.

Their apology was followed by a roar of Jaikaras by the local Sangat witnessing this spectacle.

I would rather jump off an cliff than having to read panthic.org half baked photo journalism articles...in their eyes- gyani thakur singh ji khalsa is an rss agent, hell if these fascist arrogrant fools were there in dharam yudh morcha with their nikon camera's, they would declared sant jarnail singh khalsa bhindranwale an rss agent to big up supremacy of their own mindset.

All they have to offer is an pictorial journalism and take them out of context and push that as credible source.

EG-

1. I just happen to be walking on a side walk, i get encounter with prostitute, she asks for direction, i treat her as human being and stand still for a moment give her an direction, here comes an arrogrant sevadar of panthic police takes my picture, post it next day in his "panthic" report with full blast mirch masala, oh look at this preacher, makin deal with prostitute..MAHA MANMAT!!!!!!!

2. I just happen to be walking around in streets of india, this rss guy who is very well known in public, ask me for 50 rupee change, i give him change thinking as a favor to an human being instead of looking at his political stance, around this exchange, comes an another arrogrant panthic sevadar of panthic police takes my picture against, post it next day in his "panthic report with full full blast mirch masala, oh look at him, supporting rss fiancially.. MAHA MANMAT.

3. I go to an samagam rehensbhai walking towards darbar, singhani unintentionally drops an receipt who appears as a note, i picked it up thinking its important to give her the receipt back, i say excuse me ji, you dropped this, gave her receipt which appears to be an note, during this exchange, some arrogrant panthic sevadar of panthic police takes a picture during this exchange, post in his "panthic report" with full blast mirch masala /taken fully out of context, oh look at him, harrasing an singhani in rehensbhai giving her note asking her for date. MAHA MANMAT, Obviously when my wife finds out, she picks up an soti and sort me out..lol..

sorry for going off-topic.. just trying to prove a point....

Here is the video of swami parmanand ji on sant kartar singh bhindranwale barsi: http://www.gurmatveechar.com/zenphoto/Katha/Swami_Parmanand/

now taksali singhs must be rss too who invited him in the smaagam..there are many videos of swami parmanand ji with sant jagjit singh ji harkhowale doing kathas together...sant jagjit singh harkhowale must be rss too...hell who isn't rss these days other than very super elite group of so called panthic.org