Sikh Channel Taken Off Air

Artmental

with regards to this weeks youth show having "technical difficulties" i wonder if something/someone/a certain government has interfered.

It is an amazing coincidence that the channel goes off air when there’s a show openly and honestly discussing Sikh issues!!!!

May be somebody is trying to take our media away from us (the Sikh Channel are always getting attacked by anti-Sikh agents).

Maybe we should support the Sikh Channel more, and fill in a Direct Debit!!!

Just found out last night's show was recorded and will be aired later this week.

SC have never gone off air completely in it's 2 year history, even when the channel was low on dd. Must admit, did seem strange the channel went down whilst Kam was discussing some personal accusations towards him as an indivdiual and criticism made about the past show content. Maybe the LIVE format for the Youth Show is proving difficult for SC to handle, I suspect they get a fair few moans from people about the "conterversial" content. I suppose we'll see an edited version of last nights show when it's eventually aired.

why hasnt there been an apology or explanation by the channel as to why the show cut off and only restarted after the youth show was finished?? i remember when one of the other sikh channels had some technical difficulties the reason was explained and an apology was made

Just found out last night's show was recorded and will be aired later this week.

SC have never gone off air completely in it's 2 year history, even when the channel was low on dd. Must admit, did seem strange the channel went down whilst Kam was discussing some personal accusations towards him as an indivdiual and criticism made about the past show content. Maybe the LIVE format for the Youth Show is proving difficult for SC to handle, I suspect they get a fair few moans from people about the "conterversial" content. I suppose we'll see an edited version of last nights show when it's eventually aired.

Bhaji Many Thanks for following this up. I do hope this doesn't occur again. This is the ONLY show we have where the youth can voice their concerns etc and are Educated at the same time.

Please do keep us posted on when the show will be aired.

Thanks again.