Swami Ramdev: Sri Guru Gobind Singh Maharaj Saved Bharat

N30S1NGH

i hope nobody falls for this ,this swami is a rss supporter

I wouldn't doubt that he is.

"It (Hinduism) is like the boa constrictor of the Indian forests. When a petty enemy appears to worry it, it winds round its opponent, crushes it in its folds, and finally causes it to disappear in its capacious interior....Hinduism has embraced Sikhism in its folds; the still comparatively young religion is making a vigorous struggle for life, but its ultimate destruction is, it is apprehended, inevitable without State support." (Max Arthur Macauliffe)

I wouldn't doubt that he is.

"It (Hinduism) is like the boa constrictor of the Indian forests. When a petty enemy appears to worry it, it winds round its opponent, crushes it in its folds, and finally causes it to disappear in its capacious interior....Hinduism has embraced Sikhism in its folds; the still comparatively young religion is making a vigorous struggle for life, but its ultimate destruction is, it is apprehended, inevitable without State support." (Max Arthur Macauliffe)

Singh Ji, do you know which book / publication the above quote is from? Is it from one of Macauliffe's 'Sikh History' volumes?

Makes you think, doesn't it? Even back then, those with knowledge and foresight understood the threat to Sikhi.

Singh Ji, do you know which book / publication the above quote is from? Is it from one of Macauliffe's 'Sikh History' volumes?

Makes you think, doesn't it? Even back then, those with knowledge and foresight understood the threat to Sikhi.

Sorry veerji i am not sure, but when i find out i can tell you. :)

Only Five veerji, you're 100% right, that doesn't exempt you from Gurmat.

it is from the first volume of "the sikh religion" by max arthur mccauliffe