Olympic Tourch

Bundha

The olympic torch will arrive on our shores in May 2012 and will start a journey around the country for 70 days.

Members of the public can apply to be one of the 8,000 tourchbearers. It would be really nice to have some

Singhs/Singhnies running with the torch, it would raise our profile and show us in a really positive light.

So come on you young'uns.

No don't do it. The 2012 olympics is part of a global ritual. And it is mind programming sublimnaly to accept aliens. because the government is planning on doing a fake alien invasion. Why do you think the London 2012 mascots are aliens?

olympicmascots1640208c.jpg

Bunch of Zionists. Look how the 2012 logo spells zion. The letter i even has a little dot, it looks so random, when you just see the logo, but when you rotate the letters around, it matches up perfect.

olympiadelondon2012zion.jpg

People need to research the etamology, of the olympic rings, and what they really mean. Also you need to look up what zionism is, and how it interferes with our daily lives.

64475208.jpg What is this really? you need to find out.

2012 olympics is a ritual, its going to make almost the whole human race focuses its on consciousness, on this meaningless event, many billions will be watching, whilst death is coming nearer! whilst we got homeless people, people starving with no food, and all you care about is damn sports! When people watch Eastenders, for many years, in the intro, you see the first thing in the intro, is the site, where they are building the new olympic stadium in London. I bet you didn't even know. So for decades, the population as been prepared and programmed into the zion olympics.

Also go onto google maps look at the surrounding roads, of the stadium, all the roads, have a biblical reference, such as "Eastern cross route", "Temple Mill lane" "Angel road", "Joseph Road" NO JOKE. Look it up, theres many more. It is all part of a ritual of the The powers that be.

These same people invented the abrahamic religions, gave us our monetary systems, our healthcare systems, our endoctrination, oh i mean "education." There is something extremely wrong with our lives. We were not supposed to live this way. our apathy is got to end.

If you don't believe me, just look into it yourself, and you will find what is true or not.

No don't do it. The 2012 olympics is part of a global ritual. And it is mind programming sublimnaly to accept aliens. because the government is planning on doing a fake alien invasion. Why do you think the London 2012 mascots are aliens?

olympicmascots1640208c.jpg

Bunch of Zionists.

olympiadelondon2012zion.jpg

Ermmm ok...

thats a pretty crazy claim?

i think ask bhai fauja singh the marathon runner to be one of the torch bearers :)

Ermmm ok...

thats a pretty crazy claim?

i think ask bhai fauja singh the marathon runner to be one of the torch bearers :)

Good shout.

You need to find out what the olympic torch really represents, and how it is an occult ritual. It has nothing to do with spirituality or God, or Sikhi.

I am not suggesting that we sacrifice a goat at the alter of Beelzibub !

Just that it would be good PR and show us in a positive light to the British public if there were some Sikhs as torch bearers.

I am not suggesting that we sacrifice a goat at the alter of Beelzibub !

Just that it would be good PR and show us in a positive light to the British public if there were some Sikhs as torch bearers.

The torch is the ritual. Find out what it means. It would be like asking a Sikh to pray to an Idol, absolutely disgusting if you really knew what the torch symbolises. Don't do it, Sikh's should be known for their actions as Sikhs, not for partaking in stupid rituals. You want the PR of being a good little conformist, and a sheep to Britain, who tortured our ancestors?

I've got nothing against the athletes, just that the olympics event, is a mind programming exercise for the world.

All this would do, is show TPTB that Sikh's have also been brainwashed, and just do what everybody else does. Without questioning, why? Why is the torch lit? What does it actually mean? But instead you want people to mindlessly follow it. Look i know you had good interests with this thread, but the olympics is nothing like most people think it is. Its not about sports and competition, its about diverting your attention, from things that matter.