Cancelled: National Anti-Beadbi Rally On Saturday 28 May 2011

Satkaar

I think it was the right decision to cancel the protest because without the party then the likelihood of the committee even attending the Gurdwara at that time was is very low. More importantly, i'm glad the Satkaar sevadaars let everyone know that the party at the hall got cancelled else had we all attended and found out afterwards that Satkaar knew, then sangat would have become angry and most likely may not have come to any future protests...so thankyou to Satkaar for their transparency in this all!

Its good that the family changed their minds and it just shows how powerful the Sikh Media Channels actually are! Also, its definitely important that we don't become complacent as the morcha against the party hall at the Dudley Gurdwara is still on!

I think that, under the Guidance of Sri Guru Granth Sahib Ji Maharaaj, the Satkaar Campaign are doing a briiliant Job!!!

The awareness they are raising to promote Satkaar for Sri Guru Granth Sahib Ji Maharaaj is a life objective, of every true Sikh!!!

This is another victory for the Satkaar Campaign. If it wasn't for the Satkaar Campaign the Dudley Committee would have been doing a lot worse, and a lot more of it !!

I congratulate and thank the Satkaar Campaign Singhs and Kaurs for all they have done, are doing, and will be doing to promote Satkaar of Sri Guru Granth Sahib Ji Maharaaj.

Onwards and upwards now though Sadh Sangat Ji, let us put all our efforts into promoting and getting every Singh and Kaur to attend the Sikh Freedom and Justice Rally for 1984 at 11am 5th June Hyde Park London! (let's bring the existing threads up for the march, or start new ones! - lets start promoting it again!!)

Once the 5th June is over, we'll be back, Dudley Committee!!!

Vaheguru Ji Ka Khalsa, Vaheguru Ji Ki Fateh!!

I have been told the Dudley committee has made contact with Sangat TV through an intermediary to attend Sangat TV to take part in the discussion on the Dudley issue this evening - should be interesting viewing! Whether they turn up given their previous reluctance to talk on the issue remains to be seen!

Yes I have heard the same thing should be a good watch but would have preffered them to come on the Sikh Channel's Youth Show as I reckon Kam Singh would have got vexed again and the programe would still be on air :-)....it was a good one last week.

Back to the point we will hear today that the centre has never been part of the gurdwara, not one penny has been spent from the gurdwara on the centre etc etc etc.....you can speak as much as you like the facts speaks for themselves the gurdwara has always been the custodian for the centre the foundation stone of the centre was laid by the Panj Piaray, Sant Baba Pauran Singh the original founder of the Nishkam Sevak Jatha made a personal donation to build this centre...I wonder if they told him meat and alchol was going to be served on these premises when they asked him for cash??

This commitee cannot be trusted even the mice have managed to shut down the gurdwara's kitchen I hear .........so i guess the langar is now being prepared at the building formally known as the Sikh Cultral Centre opposite the road maybe thats a question they could answer live on the show!!

Watch SANGAT TV (sky 847) live today at 7pm (GMT).

GNSS Dudley have been given the opportunity to come and speak live on TV and explain their continuous defiance of Sikh Maryada by allowing meat, alcohol and parties.

Watch how the Dudley committee representatives keep saying that the hall was not from Gurdwara funds. Dear Sadh Sangat Ji, I think you will agree, that to deliberately and continously miss out an important fact, which THEY ARE fully aware of, to mislead Sikhs, is lying. Hopefully you will agree!

One arguement a poor misguided soul from the Dudley committee SIDE said, on another thread on here was, "well out of respect the entrance of the hall, in which we eat meat and drink alcohol, was not made to face the Gurdwara". I think they could spin the building 360 degrees everyday but it wouldn't change the fact that the building was built on land that belonged to Sri Guru Granth Sahib Ji Maharaaj, which some Moorak Manmukhs swindled from Guru Ji for a £1. The Dudley Moorak Manmukhs will keep missing out this fact, and when cornered by this fact will just say we swindled Guru Ji as Guru Ji can't be swindled (that's the sort of logic they have!! - it''s all on this forum!!)

BUT BE CAREFUL!! I THINK THESE MOORAK MANMUKHS ARE DOING ALL THIS TO DISTRACT US FROM PROMOTING THE 5TH OF JUNE RALLY AT HYDE PARK LONDON 11AM 5TH JUNE 2011. WATCH HOW THEY ALL DISSAPEAR FROM THIS FORUM AFTER THE 5TH JUNE 2011 - PLEASE BE AWARE AND CONTINUE TO PROMOTE THE 5TH JUNE RALLY IN LONDON!!!

WATCH OUT FOR MR MEDARE IS CONSTANTLY MONITORING ALL THESE BEADBI THREADS AND THEN HE POSTS TOTALLY ANTI-GURMAT POSTS TO WIND US ALL UP. SOMETIMES THIS POOR AND MISGUIDED SOUL GETS ALL ROMANTIC LIKE HE IS OUT OF A MILLS AND BOONS NOVEL AND STARTS TO POST HIS OWN POETRY ON THIS FORUM WHICH HE EXPECTS US TO READ INSTEAD OF SRI GURU GRANTH SAHIB JI MAHARAAJ'S GURBANI, WHICH MR MEDARE OBVIOUSLY DOES NOT BELIEVE IN, UNDERSTAND, OF FOLLOW!!

I THOUGHT I WOULD PRE-EMPT MR MEDARE'S POSTS OF SOPPY POETRY... AS I CAN ALWAYS SEE HIM WATCHING THESE THREADS WAITING TO JUMP IN!!

LOOK AT THE BOTTOM OF THESE THREADS! MR MEDARE IS ALWAYS THERE!!!