Help With Studying!

Waheguru ji ka khalsa waheguru ji ki fateh!

I hope you are all having a great day! I actually needed some help. I have been preparing for an exam (the MCAT) which requires a lot of studying. I have been studying for a month and I have two more months left to study for this giant exam. I am starting to get exhausted. I am losing focus and concentration. I have to keep going though. I shared this with one of my friends and she suggested I should do paath from Sri Guru Granth Sahib. I was thinking that I should start doing JapJi Sahib and Rehras Sahib. I know that there are some paath and baani that can help one with specific issues. For example, I have heard that simran along with Dukh Bhanjani Sahib can help a person who is facing a lot of challenges in life. Is there anything specific that can help me eliminate the exhaustion so that I can concentrate and focus more. I am really sorry if this sounds stupid or ignorant. I am just trying to find a solution for my problem in baani! :)

Thank you so so much in advance for reading this and trying to help me :)

Sincerely,

Harneet

rest. protein in the morning will help you wake up. tandahi provides nutrition for the brain (recipe is on the board somewhere). pranayam for oxygen also helps with focus, but it takes some days to feel the effects. if you reduce grains and heavy foods and increase fruits and veggies, alertness will also go up. for supplements, l-tyrosine can help quite a bit. cold press flax oil is also very necessary for the brain.

6 days on - one day off... I took friday. Gotta have a day off to look forward to IMHO

if you feel burned, get out, take a walk, come back... better to learn a few things well than many things half-way

and don't take that test until you are ready... Period... end of story. Day before test don't study at all, don't even talk about it... just chill and get good nights sleep.

Or maybe just forget all of that... maybe your brain works different :-)

Goodluck!