Sikh Parchariks At Hate Monger Sadhvi'S Uk Divan

Singh559

Singh559 ji ,it is really disheartening to see all this. I don't know what is going on these days, don't know who to trust anymore. My appeal to every true sikh is please hold Guru Sahib's feet very dearly in your hearts. Do loads of Naam simran and Gurbani recitation. It is very testing times for the panth.

On one side our beloved brother Davinderpal Singh Bhullar is getting executed by cruelest of cruel India, on the other side our parchariks are sitting down with these extreme sadhvis and swamis. It is making me so sad.

Guru Sahib please protect us, give us guidance. Let the True Khalsa come forward!!!!!!

PS: I hope admins will let my post up.

lol. Great manipulation skills used in this video. If you look at the video properly and notice the key things in the background you will be able to ascertain that this recording was done at different times when none of the same people mentioned above were in the same room.

Firstly the clip starts with the nutcase woman, then cleverly cuts to Balbir 'RSS' and some other 'Singh's'. Then it cuts back to the woman and Dajit doing sangat of her sitting on the floor. In this room you can see all the people sitting on the right of the room on the floor. In this clip you will also notice that the sofa is moved up to the patio door and there is something hanging from the wall in the back right and may be able to glimpse the bottom of the photos hung up on the wall on the right during the various video panning in and out of the room.

When it shows all the so called 'Sikh Parchariks At Hate Monger Sadhvi'S Uk Divan' in the room with the Swami, the furniture has been rearranged and that same thing is hanging above that Swami's head. And his couch being pushed up into the far right corner by the patio. There is now a sofa under the paintings on the wall where everyone is sitting on the sofa having a good chin wig. This is probably the part where the Balbir 'RSS' video is from, but had been editied to show it as before.

Plus the clip then goes on to show all of them 'Sikh Parchariks At Hate Monger Sadhvi'S Uk Divan' and the Swami together eating and having a great photo opportunity and no sight of Nirmal and that woman or the other people who were doing sangat of the woman from before.

Most likely that its on two different days unless they have people handy to move furniture around everythime new guest come around :biggrin2:

Did try to post this up on Panthic.org who thought did good work, but clearly they too have a part to play in misrepresenting certain issues in the benefit of their greater aim if they were not the ones to actually edit the video further. :rolleyes2:

"GoliMaro" jee,

There is more than what meets the eye in both of those videos. I would not be too hasty and blame things on video manipulation.

I assume more videos will be coming out from both sides of this controversy and so will the skeletons in their closets.

This was not a 10 minute event, as Panthic.org states, the videos clips were recorded during different times at the nimala home and everyone was present there.

I see the guru of the sadhvi you called a 'nutcase woman' clearly sitting next to the Sikh babas.

This swami guru guy seems to be with her everywhere, he is in many of those RSS rallies where she is threatening and spewing hate against minorities who mess with India.

If he is a man of god he would not allow her to spew all that poison against others. It is clear all these holy people are used by government agencies.

They criticize things only upon government agencies request, the rest of the time they stay silent - whether it be mass rapes of women, children, or burning of innocent babies.

These Sikh babas have no reason to be in the company of these dangerous elements.

If they did then like Baba Nanak they should have called a spade a spade and told the Sawami and the sadhvi to stop spewing hate against minorities.

If they are not willing to stand up for humanity and "sabat da bhalla" everyone keeps parroting the they have no business being Sikh parcharics.

You can keep defending them all you want, but the truth will come out.

Some RSS/VHP information on the Swami, clearly indicating that he is intimately involved with right-wing Hindu miltants and they consider him their guru:

http://vhp.org/vhp-a...arma-sansad-10/

The Session was inaugurated by lighting a lamp at the benign hands of Yug-Purush Swami Paramanand Maharaj.

Speaking on the occasion, Vishwa Hindu Parishad General Secretary Parveen Togadia rejected the idea of a mosque at the site and said a temple will be built there with the blessings of saints.

http://www.indiandef...299/index5.html

"With the blessings of saints, Ram Temple will be constructed in Ayodhya and mosque is not acceptable," he said.

He also demanded a total ban on cow slaughter. VHP International President Ashok Singhal, Gujarat Chief Minister Narendra Modi [ Images ], MP Navjot Singh Sidhu, were among others who complimented Swami Paramanand on the occasion.

Modi said, "Guru-shishya parampara established by Swami Ram Krishna Paramhans and Swami Vivekananda is being kept up by Yug Purus Swami Paramananad Maharaj and Sadhwi Ritambhara."

Swami Paramanand is playing a vital role in inspiring the youth towards spirituality, he said.

"The land of Ram Janam Bhumi cannot be divided and the Mandir movement will reach its conclusion only with the construction of a Ram temple in Ayodhya," the RSS chief said at a function in Vrindavan to mark the 75th birth anniversary of Yug Purush Swami Paramanand Maharaj.

"GoliMaro" jee,

There is more than what meets the eye in both of those videos. I would not be too hasty and blame things on video manipulation.

I assume more videos will be coming out from both sides of this controversy and so will the skeletons in their closets.

This was not a 10 minute event, as Panthic.org states, the videos clips were recorded during different times at the nimala home and everyone was present there.

I see the guru of the sadhvi you called a 'nutcase woman' clearly sitting next to the Sikh babas.

This swami guru guy seems to be with her everywhere, he is in many of those RSS rallies where she is threatening and spewing hate against minorities who mess with India.

If he is a man of god he would not allow her to spew all that poison against others. It is clear all these holy people are used by government agencies.

They criticize things only upon government agencies request, the rest of the time they stay silent - whether it be mass rapes of women, children, or burning of innocent babies.

These Sikh babas have no reason to be in the company of these dangerous elements.

If they did then like Baba Nanak they should have called a spade a spade and told the Sawami and the sadhvi to stop spewing hate against minorities.

If they are not willing to stand up for humanity and "sabat da bhalla" everyone keeps parroting the they have no business being Sikh parcharics.

You can keep defending them all you want, but the truth will come out.

Some RSS/VHP information on the Swami, clearly indicating that he is intimately involved with right-wing Hindu miltants and they consider him their guru:

http://vhp.org/vhp-a...arma-sansad-10/

The Session was inaugurated by lighting a lamp at the benign hands of Yug-Purush Swami Paramanand Maharaj.

Speaking on the occasion, Vishwa Hindu Parishad General Secretary Parveen Togadia rejected the idea of a mosque at the site and said a temple will be built there with the blessings of saints.

http://www.indiandef...299/index5.html

"With the blessings of saints, Ram Temple will be constructed in Ayodhya and mosque is not acceptable," he said.

He also demanded a total ban on cow slaughter. VHP International President Ashok Singhal, Gujarat Chief Minister Narendra Modi [ Images ], MP Navjot Singh Sidhu, were among others who complimented Swami Paramanand on the occasion.

Modi said, "Guru-shishya parampara established by Swami Ram Krishna Paramhans and Swami Vivekananda is being kept up by Yug Purus Swami Paramananad Maharaj and Sadhwi Ritambhara."

Swami Paramanand is playing a vital role in inspiring the youth towards spirituality, he said.

"The land of Ram Janam Bhumi cannot be divided and the Mandir movement will reach its conclusion only with the construction of a Ram temple in Ayodhya," the RSS chief said at a function in Vrindavan to mark the 75th birth anniversary of Yug Purush Swami Paramanand Maharaj.

Panthic.org state this on their site

1) "London, UK - In a newly released video, the notorious Hindu Sadhvi Rithambhrai, who leads VHP's Army of Durga, and vows that those minorities that challenge the unity of Hindustan will be crushed and killed like dogs is seen in sangat of several Sikh parchariks before a Havan is performed at that residence."

This as already mentioned cannot be the case as their is no concrete footage showing this.

2) "It is assumed that this video was recorded on the same day when the Havan and Aartee occurred - although it is not known whether Baba Randhavewala or Giani Avtar Singh were present when those rituals took place." in reference to the last video segment where Nirmala got clocked with his wet hair down trying to dry it by a fire, lol!

I find it hard to believe that Nirmala has got two homes where he resides unless one is for when he lets his hair down and the other for when he ties a turban. Moreso the two houses in the video both have patio doors, unless it is one house with a patio door at the front with a tent and a shed in the drive, lol.

The way they present the article and using the captions and title is misleading, biased, and unfactual. Instead of being senationalists like Panjabi/India media they should be more rational.

Finally I couldn't give a monkey's about who this and that person is and whether they are a man of God, Baba or whatever and if they have the minerals to stand up for the truth when it counts such as at a hate speech which the nutcase woman gives frequently. What have stated is a blatant misrepresentation of events as per imho, any rational thinking person would be able to also deduce that there is no truth behind the following title statement. "SIKH PARCHARIKS AT HATE MONGER SADHVI'S UK DIVAN" They have implied the plural and not the singular. The only Parcharik there clocked on the video in the presence of the woman is Nirmala :)

The rest is up to them what they do with their lives, but it ain't no business of mine. :biggrin2:

Yes, Baba "GoliMaro" jee,

You are right, while her dear guru was hanging around with theses babays, the Sadhvi must have been visiting her Durga worshiping UK Nangs.

I assume you think the Apollo moon landing video is also fake, and Bin Laden is still alive.

singhfauja you have mentioned relating side issues, im just stating the obvious.

Where did the 'nang' fauj come into it? FYI I do not know where the woman goes and who she visits either. :rolleyes2:

lol, what a way to sideline the issue. I couldn't give a flying EFF about them two things either jee. Try mentioning a few more conspiracies maybe, lol?

Do you blindly follow panthic.org, work for them or a part of the 'JATHA' or something that you don't allow yourself to see the point that was made? :nono:

Goli Maro, think what you want jee but there is more to that video then is being shown. Not even the woman and the Swami are seen together in it. Before you say they are seen together in other videos I'm on about the house video thats shows supposedly the

'Sikh Parchariks At Hate Monger Sadhvi'S Uk Divan'

, lol.