Panth Time Or Waste Of Panth Time?

Ive never liked Panth Time for the simple reason that though the veechar is good there is no end product and nothing is actually done, however i'm appalled to see this video...Singh's taking the piss out of other Singh's ...yes panth time is often a waste of time but at least they made a positive effort. many chardikala singh's have come on that program. on the one hand you say they are wasting time and yet on the other hand you are wasting your own time recording this mockery with girls there aswell sitting on the floor laughing their heads off WHAT SORT OF GURSIKHI JEEVAN IS THIS - YOU ALL LAUGHING AND TALKING FILTH - NANAK FIKA BOLEH TAN MAN FIKEH HOYE...as Singh's who do parchaar ans seva i am appalled to see you in this way....i think you should remove this video from youtube as it is a severe insult to those Gursikhs who have contributed to Panth Time.

lol, I haven't seen this program before but it seems like they're just lighting the mood maybe? I don't know, didn't seem wrong to me.

I thought it was hilarious and am sure he was intended to make it funny. Personally, I don't drink though, in the end they stressed ekta and for everyone to drink cha. I guess if it's for ekta, then why not lol.

Lighten up sisters/brothers.