Dudley Protest - Violence

steelman

The media may have reported it from one side, by only talking to the commitee. However look at the quote from the police.

Chief Inspector Deb Doyle, who led the police response to the disorder, said: "What started as a peaceful protest soon turned to violence when a minority of people started throwing missiles at officers and then forced their way inside the centre.

"Once inside they have vandalised the building and refused to leave until the centre managers agreed to ban the supply of meat and alcohol on the premises.

"I would urge those responsible for the violence to hand themselves in to their local police station immediately or face officers arresting them at home in the very near future."

The police can not lie, they have no reason too. They are neutral.

A few have tarnisehed the whole satkaar campaign. Everytime there is a new protest the commitee will inform the local police about what happened at dudley. The satkaar sevadars on more than one occasion highlighted it was to be a peaceful protest, they even had a protocol for the day.

Those who attacked the police by throwing missiles and vandilsed the centre need to be identified and be held to account. Dudley commitee had already shamed themselves. Those who caused trouble have shamed the majority. If the press was present they could have highlighted why they were protesting and the sacrilage that was happening. But now the local press has labeled them as 'militants',due to there actions. Dudley commitee was wrong, however those who attacked innocent police officers who were doing there job are just as bad. there not 'innocent sikhs' who will have a criminal record, they are trouble makers.

If all else fails it is righteous to raise the sowrd, TRUE but not against innocent parties who are trying to hold the peace and keep order in the town.

Having watched the footage on Sikh Channel all I have to say is shame on you Dudley Committee for causing this to happen. I don't understand how you can sit inside eating meat and drinking alcohol while Guru Gobind Singh Ji's children are doing simran on the floor outside. I don't understand how can you have no problem with causing the children of Dashmesh Pita to be beaten by the police. I don't understand how you can spit in the face of your Guru.

How do you sleep at night?

This kind of thing, you needed to be there in order to see it for yourself. Media as always adds so much extra false stuff to it, but its a shame that alot of people will read this and think it actually happened. The police were very provoking anyway. Shame on the committe, if they agreed to the akaal thakts sandesh then maybe all of this wouldnt have had to happen.

I will be unbiased as possible I arrived at the gurdwara around 12.15 and found that the car park which belongs to the gurdwara having a barrier on it and members of the gurdwara/centre committee directing people into the car park for party users.

At the gates of the centre those attending the party where standing and watching

At the bottom of the road singhs started to come and were told by the police not to go near the carpark that meant that the singhs increasing in numbers had very little space the singhs then started to do simran and chaupi sahib in the road...this carried on for a good hour by this time the party people had also started to arrive which meant that more of the party people (some who did matha taek at the gurdwara first) went towards the party hall.

All was peaceful.....then out of the blue 5 party goers lead by "Sangha" came up provocatively towards the singhs and said "Ajo singho changi photo kitcho"...this incensed some of the singhs and they chased them towards the centre.......thats how it all kicked off!!

All was peaceful.....then out of the blue 5 party goers lead by "Sangha" came up provocatively towards the singhs and said "Ajo singho changi photo kitcho"...this incensed some of the singhs and they chased them towards the centre.......thats how it all kicked off!!

If that's what it takes to provoke us, then we've lost already.

More pertinently, why are Sikhs on the Dudley committee side provoking fellow Sikhs in the first place? Do they consider Singhs to be their enemy? What the heck is going on?

If that's what it takes to provoke us, then we've lost already.

You obviously didnt have the balls to come down yourself, what this news tells us is that violence solved this issue today, not peace. sometimes the ideal way doesnt work and the victory needs to be forced. Thank god for the singhs that went down today and showed force.

the masands never let Guru Sahib themselves come to darbar Sahib and indeed a bullet was fired at Guru Tegh Bahadur Sahib Ji, so this is only light beadbi in one way....

however what i want to say importantly is that the UK Sangat cocked up bigtime by saying the protest was cancelled, this forum was sending mixed messages aswell as TV media, so as usual i thought the lions were being led by a bunch of donkeys, i personally was told that it had been cancelled...can someone please explain why when this committee needs sorting out that the protest was cancelled officially and then reawakened?? we already have terrible difficulty getting a few singhs to get off their iphones and get together and do something and then you go and do this. WE NEED TO BE BETTER ORGANISED

You obviously didnt have the balls to come down yourself, what this news tells us is that violence solved this issue today, not peace. sometimes the ideal way doesnt work and the victory needs to be forced. Thank god for the singhs that went down today and showed force.

Keep your balls to yourself, friend. Pat yourself on the back you did good. I look forward to an escalation of violence. Then we'll see if violence will indeed solve issues like these.

Tell Satkaar they're ball-less because they asked for a peaceful protest. Tell them they haven't got the guts to get things done. You don't know me. Don't let the dizzying emotion of victory go to your head.