Dudley Protest - Violence

steelman

Please take a deep breath and read again what I wrote, dont' panic yaar!

But as your on the topic, my opinion is that force is justified after spending months pleading, sending letters, seeking guidance from Singh Sahib Akal Thakt, consulting elders, doing ardas, reading Maharaaj's Hukamana, doing chaupai sahib - then yes

(i personally would have skipped a few stages)

Meat Curry? served with a pint? thats Langur? :ohmy2:

But it was langar that was spilt yesterday........... am i wrong ? the paryt had been cancelled....... was it a 6 year old that was drinking a pint ?????

issnt that what they were singing before they crapped themselves? :blush2:

HA HA, just saying well done boys for what was achieved, why dont you go and deal with the conference centre in west brom, oh yeh that building is joined to a gurdwara building,

but you cant touch it as its privately owned.......

Balle o' punjabi o'

Newcastle the gurdwara there , their hall is basically half the langar hall seperated by a brick wall, but a party still took place in Feb, because you guys bottled it!

was it not on your sat nav ?

Don't worry no one goes to Dudley unless they have to. Its not exactly nice is it ?

Seems to have a lot of inbreds that have never seen the world outside of Dudley too....judging by the things that Dudley folk say. I mean you've the world on one side and Dudley on the other. Which one is right ???

On the one hand you've got every gurdwara in every town in every country that knows its wrong to serve alcohol in a gurdwara hall.......And on the other side you've got Dudley.

On the one hand you've got every single sikh old lady, old man, young girl, young boy and everything in between in the entire world asking Dudley to stop disrespecting the Guru........And on the other side you've got Dudley who thinks every last of those sikhs in the world outside of Dudley is a 'militant' and 'extremist'.

Ooooh....which ones right and which ones wrong ? Its a tough choice. Is every sikh in the entire world wrong and only the Dudley sikhs are right ? Ooooooh....its a tough call. I don't know who to choose. :stupidme:

So what were you boys doing here? left the women at home, and got lost with your sat nav.

Hope you got your passport stamped leaving west london...

or has the home office got it anyway

THERE YOU GO YOUR ALL AT IT AGAIN AS SOON AS THE DANGER IS VANQUISHED YOU ALL START FIGHTING AND ARGUING AMONGST YOURSELVES...let this be a start of some good

lets not go back to sleep now that the treaty of versaille has been signed. ( ihope you know the history of the treaty of versaille, which was the cause of WWII)

Why are Satkaar Group selecting their campaigns against beadbi ???

There are so many other places where maryada and anti-Gurmat practices are being promoted. For example, Anand Karaj of non-Sikhs at Gurdwarae -Havelock Road, Southall (largest Gurdwara outside of India) openly allows this ????? Where are the Satkaar Group -to scared to get fisted by Sohi's army !?

Another thing, makes Sikhs seems like a group of thugs in the western media -they dont know masa rangar, hoozer sahib, sant saphi concept -two wrongs do not make a right !

Still look on the bright side, those convicted will be sent to Winson Green prison in Birmingham (for about 3 months) and then transfered to either Wormwood scrubs or the other near Peterbrough -hope their loved ones can travel to see them for the 1-2 hours every 2 weeks.

Well Winson green, now theres a thought ....hope they dont drop the soap

So what were you boys doing here? left the women at home, and got lost with your sat nav.

Hope you got your passport stamped leaving west london...

or has the home office got it anyway

You know the half of those Sikhs yesterday that were wearing salwar kameez and looked liked women ? Well they were women. I appreciate the fact that all the inbreeding and insular 'never see the world outside of Dudley' attitude so prevalent in Dudley can and perhaps has formed a female version which resembles a mutant deformed creature but generally, females do look like the ones that were there yesterday. You may want to leave Dudley now and again if you wish to see more of them.

You know the half of those Sikhs yesterday that were wearing salwar kameez and looked liked women ? Well they were women. I appreciate the fact that all the inbreeding and insular 'never see the world outside of Dudley' attitude so prevalent in Dudley can and perhaps has formed a female version which resembles a mutant deformed creature but generally, females do look like the ones that were there yesterday. You may want to leave Dudley now and again if you wish to see more of them.

Dont worry , visit your pind every week , west london. , i'll be there again this week... there the same down there...inbreeding etc....

so were are you lot when it come to standing up and supporting the comunity, like when the EDL visited twice last year, causing damage to gurdwar ' s and mandirs....

bet your all at Glassy junction....

and you may want to leave your village and see the city lights once in a while

Once again congratulations for being an embaresment to the sikh community across the world.

Vilonce wont acieve anything.

Hope you hang your head in shame for what was done yesterday.

and for the total disrespect shown for property and for people.

if you feel that stongly, why dont you work with the gurdwara's to help the find alternative funding streams...pull your finger out....!