Dudley Protest - Violence

steelman

Keep your balls to yourself, friend. Pat yourself on the back you did good. I look forward to an escalation of violence. Then we'll see if violence will indeed solve issues like these.

Tell Satkaar they're ball-less because they asked for a peaceful protest. Tell them they haven't got the guts to get things done. You don't know me. Don't let the dizzying emotion of victory go to your head.

Ha if it were upto people like you, everyone would be sitting on chaddarraan outside doing simran whilst people inside were sessioning and dancing. Where would this situation have got to if those singhs didnt force their way in? You like sitting behind computers telling people how it should be done. your ideals are not realistic in the real world. you hold your own community back

i dont think this is a victory YET for the khalsa panth but infact has further enraged the corrupt committee, what we need is the managemnet to be replaced. today they have said they wont do beadbi but that was only a lie to get out of the hot situation. its obvious from their previous tactics that they are nastty people...does anybody have any pictures of the party goers that supported the committee today, it would be nice to name and shame them.

Ha if it were upto people like you, everyone would be sitting on chaddarraan outside doing simran whilst people inside were sessioning and dancing. Where would this situation have got it those singhs didnt force their way in. You like sitting behind computers telling people how it should be done. your ideals are not realistic in the real world. you hold your own community back

Like I said, tell that to Satkaar.

I know you're buzzing but you really don't know me else you wouldn't come out with that kind of rubbish. Sleep it off, big boy. Don't let the euphoria get to your head.

Like I said, tell that to Satkaar.

I know you're buzzing but you really don't know me else you wouldn't come out with that kind of rubbish. Sleep it off, big boy. Don't let the euphoria get to your head.

thats the whole point, you dont know anyone but your quick to condemn the action as if your high and mighty. you need to wake up and acknowledge that what they did actually worked.

thats the whole point, you dont know anyone but your quick to condemn the action as if your high and mighty. you need to wake up and acknowledge that what they did actually worked.

I didn't condemn them outright. I suggested the matter could've been handled a bit differently. Of course I'm glad the beadbi is over. Which right-minded Sikh wouldn't be relieved the weird stuff going on in that centre has come to an end?

Also, there's nothing wrong with sitting on chadaran doing simran and kirtan. It's actually a pretty decent thing to do. What I'm concerned about is the situation going forward from here. I guess only time will tell.

I'm not the enemy here. If you did what you felt was right at the time, then fair play to you. I personally think Satkaar has been undermined. We need the support of the wider community in issues like these. We don't want people to fear us. That's my opinion on the situation.

i personally think violence should not have been used - this now has boiled up into a bigger situation - if some got killed or died today there would have been manslaughter charges........there are also implications for Kirpan Sahib and further Khalsa Panth activities.....end of the day the ultimate aim is that the commitee dont do this type of beadbi and this could only be achieved by extensive diplomatic efforts by other gurdwaras and by educating the party goers...look at ramgaria gurdwara they came to their senses through persuasion....i think todays events have further exacerbated the situation not to mention the bezhti of our kaum..if our gurdwaras across the uk were properly organised and managed all other gurdwara committees would have been able to influence this committee into adopting the code of practice from Akal Takht...just a few gurdwaras were involved in the satkaar campaign...now that its too late watch how all the singhs wake up and say we should do something..now all those singh's involved in disorder will be indicted before the courts.

THE ACTUAL ROOT CAUSE OF THIS PROBLEM IS THE LACK OF CENTRALISATION,MANAGEMENT,DIALOGUE AND COORDINATION OF THE SIKH TEMPLES

post-27555-0-23857100-1306628686_thumb.j

I didn't condemn them outright. I suggested the matter could've been handled a bit differently. Of course I'm glad the beadbi is over. Which right-minded Sikh wouldn't be relieved the weird stuff going on in that centre has come to an end?

Also, there's nothing wrong with sitting on chadaran doing simran and kirtan. It's actually a pretty decent thing to do. What I'm concerned about is the situation going forward from here. I guess only time will tell.

I'm not the enemy here. If you did what you felt was right at the time, then fair play to you. I personally think Satkaar has been undermined. We need the support of the wider community in issues like these. We don't want people to fear us. That's my opinion on the situation.

Can i ask, how many morchai or protests have you attended in your time in seva?i can tell you with waheguru ji's blessing i have been fortunate to stand against tyranny and anti gurmat. In the past many protests were done peacefully, the people responsible stopped it for the day and then carried on again and again. its been years like this. there is a limit to everything. It is not about hooliganism, this was not the case paji that a mob attacked building etc random, it is that after a months of discussion and dialogue, many requests from sangat and organisations, they refused to acknowledge that this is against sikh dharam and akaal takhat has made this clear. now the sikhs can only tolerate so much, they have taken amrit and given there heads to dasmesh paatshah, to follow the way of the khalsa to uproot evil and follow guru nanak sahib ji's fessla, ' jo toh prem kilin ka chaoi, sir tar tali gali meri ayo, eth maraag pahar tariyai sir dijai kaan na kijai'

under hari singh nalwa, there was zero tolerance of crime either against faith or nation. I ask, where is that pride in the panth? that there is a zero tolerance on these matters..........

This is not a scrutiny to you Singh ji, rather I challenge the wider sikh community to take more responsibility to the Gurudwara's in there respective areas. I am sure that this day will sit well in the minds of those who intend on doing something similar again........... Slowly but surely the sleeping nation is waking........please find below images taken out of the gurudwara building after the action.

attapost-27555-0-24108500-1306628654_thumb.j

post-27555-0-23857100-1306628686_thumb.j

kaljugi and yourmum please stop arguing over your views - the fact is that the singhs today dont realize the consequences of their actions, when the police/courts order injunctions against them ever going to dudley area again "fe pata lagnaa", criminal records and prison have serious consequences such as affecting work and families.

if it is true that the singhs were enticed and recipients of sarcastic comments then they shouldn't have trashed the hall infront of the police, that particular khalsa panth divison should have retreated and planned their next move, they could have trashed the hall on a different day and got away with it completely....

i personally think violence should not have been used

How much more discussion can you have when they're having a nach tapp in the hall. discussions went on for a full month and media raised it on tv and radio. how much more discussion do you want.....