Dudley Protest - Violence

steelman

bhai sahib enough Gurdwareh Committess advocate community centres usage for parties..how many of them are you going to go round trashing,

let me ask you a question and anyone please answer this, at 6pm today if the committee refused to agree to your demands then what would you have done? you all would have been forced out by the police and the commitee would all be standing there laughing at you even more not to mention the behzti and laughing stock that you would have become..everyone would have said that you went in like heroes but had your behzti done..THANK GOD TODAY THE COMMITTEE SPOKE

you have to address this problem politically, the problem is more deep rooted and i request that Gurdwaras need to be constitutionalized....when you knew there was only few khalsa troops there you should have retreated...look at the bezhti drama and ek nawas successes - they were based on more troops attacking the enemy forces.

I reiterate I'm glad the beadbi is over and if your actions contributed to the end of those shenanigans, then I guess there's nothing more to say.

But long-term we are in for trouble. No-one is going to listen to a word of Satkaar now. All their efforts are for nought.

bhai sahib enough Gurdwareh Committess advocate community centres usage for parties..how many of them are you going to go round trashing,

let me ask you a question and anyone please answer this, at 6pm today if the committee refused to agree to your demands then what would you have done?

the committee had refused to agree to the sangat's demands when they took booze on the premisis, at that point they became masands, and we all know what happened to the masands......

1. this beadbi is a beadbi of the principle of using Gurdwara land for wrong purposes, it is not the beadbi of Guru Ji.

2. just because others werent activily involved in this protest doesnt mean that they cant have any happiness from todays supposed result of victory. the main reason that not many people attended this protest was due to the lack of ekta and coordination amingst the youth and people just decide to stay out of it....in previois satkaar campaihgns singhs have been attacked and even splattered with acid ....

3. what i am seeing is that those that attended today are demising those that didnt this is wrong and doesnt mean that the latter are cowardly

YOURMOM WROTE "the committee had refused to agree to the sangat's demands when they took booze on the premisis, at that point they became masands, and we all know what happened to the masands"

then we should have gone underground and sorted them out slowly....trust me and i cant reitterate this enough, TODAY VIOLENCE SHOULD NOT HAVE BEEN USED,....i know singhs that are on there last chance by the police any more violence even a fight and they face prison.

I'm try to put this in a perspective that sums up what happened. First the Gurdwara committee lied that they would stop the parties in the hall. However some Singhs did not trust their word and still went to protest and when they showed up to the hall, they did a peaceful protest. No Singh caused any violence or provoked anyone into a fight. But then you have some party goers come out of the party where they must have been drinking alcohol, eating their meat, and dancing. These party goers provoked the Singhs by challenging them to stop the beadbi. These Singhs took up the challenge because Maharaj is at first being slandered and then Maharaj fauj is being mocked to stop the insults toward Maharaj. If any Singh can stand there and do nothing after that takes place, then they don't know what the true meaning of being a Singh is. This challenge was directed at Maharaj to get up and do something if this beadbi is so bad. It is the Singhs duty to serve Maharaj when this takes place. Maharaj blessed the Khalsa Panth with the Saroop of Guru. If this Saroop can't stand up for Maharaj then who would? The Singhs did everything right by taking the challenge and I wish those that challenged the Singhs got a good bashing. Next time they won't mock Maharaj. There is no mercy for those that go to these lenghts to drag Maharaj's name in the dirt.

I was there and this media report was alwalys gonna happen when a few out of control singhs were he'll bent on fighting police. What happened was gonna happen but we should have never fought the police that gives us a bad name that we are the militants. Chalo we now as ever have to reap the consequences.

So Singh's have dealt with Dudley Gurdwara.

Next step Hazur Sahib to stop the slaughter of goats for tilak?

It is easy to deal with the little gurdwara and the Satkaar campaign should not want to be accused

of picking on little gurdwara or be accused of hypocracy.

The Satkaar campaign should deal with Hazur Sahib Takht and show it means business.

I'm try to put this in a perspective that sums up what happened. First the Gurdwara committee lied that they would stop the parties in the hall. However some Singhs did not trust their word and still went to protest and when they showed up to the hall, they did a peaceful protest. No Singh caused any violence or provoked anyone into a fight. But then you have some party goers come out of the party where they must have been drinking alcohol, eating their meat, and dancing. These party goers provoked the Singhs by challenging them to stop the beadbi. These Singhs took up the challenge because Maharaj is at first being slandered and then Maharaj fauj is being mocked to stop the insults toward Maharaj. If any Singh can stand there and do nothing after that takes place, then they don't know what the true meaning of being a Singh is. This challenge was directed at Maharaj to get up and do something if this beadbi is so bad. It is the Singhs duty to serve Maharaj when this takes place. Maharaj blessed the Khalsa Panth with the Saroop of Guru. If this Saroop can't stand up for Maharaj then who would? The Singhs did everything right by taking the challenge and I wish those that challenged the Singhs got a good bashing. Next time they won't mock Maharaj. There is no mercy for those that go to these lenghts to drag Maharaj's name in the dirt.

Think Satkaar need to up the ante (have said this to them before anyone turns around and says 'say it to them first')

If there is to be a protest and then supposedly a resolution is achieved then as an extra deterrent just like in this case where the same slimey 'Sikh's' go and arrange another party in its place when the family respectfully bowed out of the situation; Satkaar should contact accomadating Gurdwarae in that area who would be able to cater for the diversion of protesters from the planned protest into the Gurdwarae in an actual 100% agreement has been made.

Thus it won't be seen as a mixed message and everyone can do Sangat and enjoy a program where Satkaar can reiterate the main principles on which they run. They should also do tours of Gurdwarae stages on the 'Sikh religious day' 'a Sunday', lol and create further awareness where it counts, to the masses of people in divans across the UK no matter what affiliation to caste a Gurdwara may have.

Also they should be prepared for violence from both Police and the opposing people and have a PR team and even people who record the protest and gather intelligence on the opposing people too comes in handy after :biggrin2:

Ultimately things like these will always lead to a confrontation and they will be people on all sides thats are up for provoking the other. Police did it at Bekwas Centre with the dogs towards the Singhs, then the Baba's chelae started throwing stones etc. If everyone (for those who know that it may get nasty) has the same dress code :ph34r: it would be harder for cctv to be effective and police to clock on who is doing what, unless you get clocked red handed. Just a thought in future for those that know that high handedness is required once in a while when other means have failed. The police won't be able to charge everyone for the one 'incident', if it turns out to be a serious one, then everyone should admit it then they won't be able to do anything either.

Finally Satkaar should call the shots on when there is to be a charge to 'rush the doors' as they say if there is to be one at a protest. They need to plan and have contingency plans for every possible situation. Otherwise when people get garam they will let off their own steam when they want and it may get messy and prematurely lead to a possible no win situation due to these happenings. But if you let the people get garam then control it then release it in a controlled manner in unison when finally needed not even the police will be able to do jack.

Goli Maro