Dudley Protest - Violence

steelman

In no way is Gurmat saying the next time the Uk Sangat is going to tackle this beadbi again at a different Gurdwara that the Singhs should jump to voilence. The Gurdwara are run by these committees separately and every committee must be dealt with like they were in the past. Sit down with them and ask for peace and the beadbi to stop.

Some are telling others to go out and cause fights with others. Don`t listen to a word of these anti-gurmat people. They look for opportunities like these to purposely get Singhs locked up in the criminal justice system......it`s not a fun position to be in. Defend when you have too, but don`t cause the violence.

Some are telling others to go out and cause fights with others. Don`t listen to a word of these anti-gurmat people. They look for opportunities like these to purposely get Singhs locked up in the criminal justice system......it`s not a fun position to be in. Defend when you have too, but don`t cause the violence.

No one is telling people to jump to violence without cause or provocation.

Just so people know.

The Daily Mail (also affectionately known as the 'Daily Hate') is a right wing, WASPcentric, anti foreigner newspaper which is surprisingly popular in Britain.

It's like an educated, angry, frustrated (mainly at foreigners and the demise of the British empire) Anglo-Saxon's publication of choice.

Just so people know.

The Daily Mail (also affectionately known as the 'Daily Hate') is a right wing, WASPcentric, anti foreigner newspaper which is surprisingly popular in Britain.

It's like an educated, angry, frustrated (mainly at foreigners and the demise of the British empire) Anglo-Saxon's publication of choice.

Its actually a very middle to left popular newspaper.

Its definitely not right wing in the slightest.

Anyone who preoccupies themselves with vilifying and constantly lamenting foreigners are right wing to me. Maybe not to the extent of the BNP, but they are barking up up similar trees. One just has more teeth/bite than the other. The middle classes being averse to actually engaging in violence themselves, instead help create the very atmosphere that fosters hate and resentment with their vitriol, which the proletariat act on.

You call that Daily Mail coverage balanced. You're having a larf. Look at how they jump straight into the usual vocabulary if 'militant' 'extreme' blah blah blah despite the fact that you get infinitely more violence at football matches all the time.

Here's a little tip for you UB1 : Stand facing north. The bits to the west of you will be your 'left' and the bits to the east of you will be to your 'right'. Just thought I'd help you out a bit....You've been showing signs of not knowing your lefts from your rights all day. Or.......perhaps you really were the only man in England that didn't know the Daily Mail was a right wing paper. In which case you should get out more.

Anyone who preoccupies themselves with vilifying and constantly lamenting foreigners are right wing to me. Maybe not to the extent of the BNP, but they are barking up up similar trees. One just has more teeth/bite than the other. The middle classes being averse to actually engaging in violence themselves, instead help create the very atmosphere that fosters hate and resentment with their vitriol, which the proletariat act on.

You call that Daily Mail coverage balanced. You're having a larf. Look at how they jump straight into the usual vocabulary if 'militant' 'extreme' blah blah blah despite the fact that you get infinitely more violence at football matches all the time.

dalisingh, you appear to be the literary type.

my previous post did not elude in any semantic or lexical form known to this civilisation that 'the daily mail is BALANCED.

its media, they are going to sensationalise events -do you beleive every word the bbc or des pardes say ?

Here's a little tip for you UB1 : Stand facing north. The bits to the west of you will be your 'left' and the bits to the east of you will be to your 'right'. Just thought I'd help you out a bit....You've been showing signs of not knowing your lefts from your rights all day. Or.......perhaps you really were the only man in England that didn't know the Daily Mail was a right wing paper. In which case you should get out more.

north is slough -right !

dalisingh, you appear to be the literary type.

my previous post did not elude in any semantic or lexical form known to this civilisation that 'the daily mail is BALANCED.

its media, they are going to sensationalise events -do you beleive every word the bbc or des pardes say ?

Just because someone manages to pick up the language of the country they've spent most of their life in, above the level of your average Sun reading, semi literate ape, doesn't necessarily make them a 'literary type' in my eyes. I just simply tried to set enough standards for myself, so that I had at least a half decent ability to communicate in writing. Nothing else.

The Daily [Hateful] Rant has a long history of expressing matters with a particular....erm....shall we say 'slant', that leaves one with the impression that the average reader and indeed the publishers themselves, still hanker for the good old colonial days. Their now legendary expressions of horror at impending change and the 'frightful' behaviour of 'uncivilised' foreigners makes the the label 'right wing' one that aptly and accurately describes them. In fact, I don't think the term 'bigoted' would be out of place here either.

What I find most curious is the idea that a Sikh (no less, presuming you are one) fails to recognise this whilst one could easily find hordes of indigenous whites here who openly state this fact. The mind boggles!