Sikh Channel & Dudley Protest

If that is him on facebook, he deleted that post and many of the others posted in response to it.

Plus a little birdie just told me that the Sikh Channel have given the video footage over to the POLICE. Always remember Sikh Channel, Pride of the Panth! Yeh EFFing right!

Sangat TV and Sikh TV both declined the police's request as all parties agreed that no charges will be made or upheld on either party as per signed statement, rightly so!

Thats probably why he has no problem with the Police pulling Singh's beards and knocking their turbans off either.

Im not a fan of sikh channel but may I remind these silly internet rumours, that not even sangat tv or sikh tv can withhold evidence from the police (obstructing the cause of justice). Further, this is a public order offence, doesnt matter if the gurdwara committewalia want to press charges or not. The police would want all video evidence for their own intelligence.

Grow up.

Im not a fan of sikh channel but may I remind these silly internet rumours, that not even sangat tv or sikh tv can withhold evidence from the police (obstructing the cause of justice). Further, this is a public order offence, doesnt matter if the gurdwara committewalia want to press charges or not. The police would want all video evidence for their own intelligence.

Grow up.

No internet rumour mate, because it started through a phone call, lol!

Some people out there may keep their head in the sand! But let me reassure you the person who gave the intel doesn't, but don't take my word for it. Just wait till someone with a better reputation on this forum does with some concrete evidence.

Yes they can when they say they haven't got any evidence left because they got rid of the recordings! Ha, never heard of the situation where there been a robbery at the local store and the shopkeeper has beaten the robber senseless only to say he hasn't turned the CCTV recorder on when actually he did but got rid of it. Some people just live their lives wrapped in cotton wool.

If they wanted that for their own intelligence instead of wasting tax payers money on helicopters recording from the sky, maybe the incumbent police should of got a bobby with a camera running around the place, o wait they have Sikh Channel for that, lol!

No internet rumour mate, because it started through a phone call, lol!

Some people out there may keep their head in the sand! But let me reassure you the person who gave the intel doesn't, but don't take my word for it. Just wait till someone with a better reputation on this forum does with some concrete evidence.

Yes they can when they say they haven't got any evidence left because they got rid of the recordings! Ha, never heard of the situation where there been a robbery at the local store and the shopkeeper has beaten the robber senseless only to say he hasn't turned the CCTV recorder on when actually he did but got rid of it. Some people just live their lives wrapped in cotton wool.

If they wanted that for their own intelligence instead of wasting tax payers money on helicopters recording from the sky, maybe the incumbent police should of got a bobby with a camera running around the place, o wait they have Sikh Channel for that, lol!

Whatever.

Time to watch some sangat tv.

If the Sikh Channel 'voluntarily' gave the footage to the old bill without being asked, then they are a disgrace. However, if plod demanded it and compelled them to give it, then it is another matter.

I agree dalsingh if Sikh channel did that then they are no longer a letimate media service for the British Sikh community and will lose credibility big time as this incident will always be used against them from now on. However if any hot heads did go to the protest for the sole purpose of being violent and were prepared to use violence without being attacked or physically provoked then they should get booked for what they did. We dont need mindless thugs who cant control themselves ruining important campaigns for respect.  

What we need is footage from the incident to see what happened. That way truth can come out, there is a video on youtube that shows the singhs and kaurs protesting peacefully....what is missing is what kicked off the alleged violence. And remember no point incriminating yourselves for those who were there, unless you can prove you were attacked first and your actions were in self defence then you will have the support of the vast majority of the British Sikh community through and through no matter what.

I agree dalsingh if Sikh channel did that then they are no longer a letimate media service for the British Sikh community and will lose credibility big time as this incident will always be used against them from now on. However if any hot heads did go to the protest for the sole purpose of being violent and were prepared to use violence without being attacked or physically provoked then they should get booked for what they did. We dont need mindless thugs who cant control themselves ruining important campaigns for respect.

What we need is footage from the incident to see what happened. That way truth can come out, there is a video on youtube that shows the singhs and kaurs protesting peacefully....what is missing is what kicked off the alleged violence. And remember no point incriminating yourselves for those who were there, unless you can prove you were attacked first and your actions were in self defence then you will have the support of the vast majority of the British Sikh community through and through no matter what.

well put genie -100% agree.

I was sent this list of incidents by a person who received bruises from the police.

In no particular order

1. Party People purposely opened the door and starting blasting bhangra

2. One of them brought a plate of meat out and starting eating in front everyone

3. Mercedes pulled up at start of protest transferring booze into hall

4. Numerous singhs dastaraa were knocked off by police

5. The police would push, hit with baton then tell you to move back

6. Singhs were given dead legs after getting hit with batons

7. Party person purposely came out and said " come on singhs take a good photo of me"

8. So called "Amritdhari" bibiaa making meat inside centre for party people.

9. Singhs beards were yanked and pulled on purpose.

There was no need for some of the above incidents, especially from the party people

There is footage of most above incidents, Which Video guys will release. I don't know when though.