Sikh Channel & Dudley Protest

It comes when some take the Soldier aspect a bit too far. That's what I meant about people having trouble reconciling the two and not knowing the boundaries of conduct.

I understand and respect your viewpoint, (its valid for some people) however that's no excuse for their actions...and such an excuse would not hold up in a court.

Oh I'm sorry. I was looking for a Sikh forum. I seemed to have wandered onto the Bhuddist Zen Ghandi Appreciation Society website instead. :stupidme:

Who are all these 'sikhs' here on this thread that seem to be confusing Sikhism with zen Bhuddism ? Now....I can understand some of the laughable lack of knowledge about Sikhi because it is half term and alot of the litte 'uns are off school with time on their hands....but....I'm pretty sure some of these people are actually grown ups. Which is pretty frightening.

Broken window. Oh deary me. Never mind beadbi of their own beloved Guru we've got a muppet here who's got his knickers in a twist over a broken window. As windows go its a pretty small window too. I mean you see broken windows all the time. Some of them are really big and expensive. Small are medium size and some are small. But this particular one is the sorriest smallest broken window I've ever seen. What kind of person gets so excited and worked up about a tiny cheap broken window that he feels the need to log onto the internet and tell the world about his horror ?

Grow up people and get some backbone. You don't pay poll tax today because demonstrators used physical violence force against the police in order to change policies. You don't get arrested and pinned on false charges for being non-white because the non-white people before us used physical violence against the police in order to change policies. This list is endless. This country has a history of violent protest to achieve what is right.

But honestly...hand on my heart....I dispair. I dispair at what kind of pathetic Sikhs exist in this country. True Sikhs....in order to protect Sikhi....travelled hundreds of miles only to have their paghs knocked off....their beards pulled in hate.....and be met with disgusting abuse whilst doing simran....by fellow 'sikhs'........And yet we have people here more concerned about a broken window. :( And even then not having the intelligence to understand how police batons were being swung....people being pushed into windows etc. I truly dispair.

How can those that are condemning the strong arm approach say anything when they can't even stop using absuive language on a forum. These condemners are telling the Singhs to control their emotions, but are completely emotional themselves. Where does it say in Gursikhi that you can use abusive language toward anyone, which you don`t agree with. With this next one I`m pretty sure this will be very accurate. Those that use abusive language are too scared to stand up for Satguru, so they come on forums to let their anger out. If you can`t hack it in the frontlines then don`t sit on here acting holier than thou. Speak about peace when your mouth is not filled with abusive language.

Oh I'm sorry. I was looking for a Sikh forum. I seemed to have wandered onto the Bhuddist Zen Ghandi Appreciation Society website instead. :stupidme:

Who are all these 'sikhs' here on this thread that seem to be confusing Sikhism with zen Bhuddism ? Now....I can understand some of the laughable lack of knowledge about Sikhi because it is half term and alot of the litte 'uns are off school with time on their hands....but....I'm pretty sure some of these people are actually grown ups. Which is pretty frightening.

Broken window. Oh deary me. Never mind beadbi of their own beloved Guru we've got a muppet here who's got his knickers in a twist over a broken window. As windows go its a pretty small window too. I mean you see broken windows all the time. Some of them are really big and expensive. Small are medium size and some are small. But this particular one is the sorriest smallest broken window I've ever seen. What kind of person gets so excited and worked up about a tiny cheap broken window that he feels the need to log onto the internet and tell the world about his horror ?

Did Shaheed Baba Jarnail Singh Ji fall for 'Bhuddist Zen Ghandi...' when he sent jatha to court arrest ?

There is a time and place for everything and the protest was not the place for violence.

Here is a question for those that condemn the Singhs for taking the soldier side. When Massa Rangarh was holding beadbi at Harmindar Sahib and two Chardikala Singhs went in and took his head off in Harmindar Sahib. Were Bhai Mehtab Singh ji and Bhai Sukha Singh ji wrong to do this? When Massa Rangarh head was cut, don't you think his blood would be going all over the holy floor of Sri Harmandir Sahib! The Singhs didn't takhe his body with them. They took only his head.

There is a time and place for everything and the protest was not the place for violence.

Right I see. So if having your religion mocked whilst doing simran.....having alcohol and cigarettes shoved in your face whilst doing simran......Having bhangra deliberately turned up to drown your simran and not to mention the police antics etc is not the right time.....Pray please do tell when the right time is ? You seem to working in a different time zone to normal sikhs.....and seemingly enjoy standing by watching your guru being mocked......so is the right time when the fat lady sings ? When the tutti hits the fan ? When the cows come home ? When the green grass grows ? Seriously now.....if having your guru mocked doesn't make you fight back what exactly is it that gets your goat ? What exactly is it that will finally get you to man up ? What time will this boy become a man ? Seriously, I'd really like to know....when is the 'right time' ?

In the past the media put Sikhs as terrorist, whether that be Baba Deep Singh ji or Sant Baba Jarnail SIngh ji Khalsa. But the news reports never stopped the Singhs from carrying out the duties that they had too or they never went around condemning their brothers acts.