Sikh Channel & Dudley Protest

I understand and respect your viewpoint, (its valid for some people) however that's no excuse for their actions...and such an excuse would not hold up in a court.

Depends on which court you're referring to. If you're referring to the court of God, then that's a different matter.

There comes a time when a person has to decide between being content with everything that life throws at him, OR getting up and doing something about the situation because its the right thing to do.

great debate but we losing track on the central issue..........has the minds of the comittee wale or dudley sangat changed???

listning to the nihal programme a trustee of the gudwara came on and it don't seem the case..........the bloke on the picture of the sun and the mail is still a comittee wale of the sikh cultural centre and the gurdwara simultaneously...have the committee signed the letter and sent it to the akal thakt??

i hear that the dudley sangat now wishes to ban all gursikhs from the gurdwara.....and turn the gurdwara to the first mona only gurdwara?? is this true

Right I see. So if having your religion mocked whilst doing simran.....having alcohol and cigarettes shoved in your face whilst doing simran......Having bhangra deliberately turned up to drown your simran and not to mention the...

Answer the question 'Did Shaheed Baba Jarnail Singh Ji fall for 'Bhuddist Zen Ghandi...' when he sent jatha to court arrest ?'

Cigarettes were pushed into the faces of Singh like Shaheed Bhai Amrik Singh in the 1980s yet Shaheed Baba Jarnail Singh Ji kept to 'Jail Bharo'!

You forget what Shaheed Baba Banda Bahadur did when they killed his son in front of him?

At the end of the day the violence did not achieve anything. The committee wale at the Dudley Gurdwara are a mischievous lot, they are not bothered about a sandesh from the Akal Takht so I doubt they will have and regard for the signed agreement? They are already backtracking and no doubt will have booked a few meat sharab functions for the hall since the protest.

great debate but we losing track on the central issue..........has the minds of the comittee wale or dudley sangat changed???

listning to the nihal programme a trustee of the gudwara came on and it don't seem the case..........the bloke on the picture of the sun and the mail is still a comittee wale of the sikh cultural centre and the gurdwara simultaneously...have the committee signed the letter and sent it to the akal thakt??

i hear that the dudley sangat now wishes to ban all gursikhs from the gurdwara.....and turn the gurdwara to the first mona only gurdwara?? is this true?

I hope not. They can't do that, can they?

Answer the question 'Did Shaheed Baba Jarnail Singh Ji fall for 'Bhuddist Zen Ghandi...' when he sent jatha to court arrest ?'

You forget what Shaheed Baba Banda Bahadur did when they killed his son in front of him?

IF you want to talk about Sant ji and Banda Singh Bahadur then you better get real. Sant ji always gave people time to stop the beadbi. Just like now the SInghs gave time to the committee to stop the beadbi. But Sant ji never let all this happen and just stand there waiting for the party to be over. Banda Singh Bahadur took revenge for the killings of Satguru's children.

IF you want to talk about Sant ji and Banda Singh Bahadur then you better get real. Sant ji always gave people time to stop the beadbi. Just like now the SInghs gave time to the committee to stop the beadbi. But Sant ji never let all this happen and just stand there waiting for the party to be over. Banda Singh Bahadur took revenge for the killings of Satguru's children.

Did Shaheed Baba Jarnail Singh Ji really do that? I suggest you better get real and speak to people who were involved with the morcha. They were asked to do simran as they courted arrest regardless of provocation. They did this to the letter unlike the hooligan element at the protest who flouted the clear protocol issued by the Satkar Committee.

Well if they do that committee wala standing next to the window will have to become a mona.

:laugh2: - Steady on. I think they would only implement such a rule for general sangat. Which they can't because it's ludicrous. Who would they worship? All our Gurus had kesh and dastaars!

I don't know why some people are turning it into a mona versus amritdhari thing? In the last few days I've heard more keshdharis complaining about the action of the Singhs than anyone else. The monay I've spoken to have almost all said it was good to see British amritdhari youth not crapping themselves when coming against the authorities for a change.

l o l

Plus lets not kid ourselves, hordes of apnay with paghs and kesh drink.