Sikh Channel & Dudley Protest

The crux of the issue I have with AnakinSkywalker is this: It was wrong to attack the centre (which I completely agree). But up until last night, he didn't raise an objection to the serving of alcohol and meat in the building - or at least not with the same fervour and passion that he criticises the marauding Singhs.

His whole argument is based around the fact that - in his opinion - holding a party, eating meat and drinking alcohol in the Dudley centre is less of a problem than someone entering the centre by force and roughing it up, hence his focus on the act of violence rather than the beadbi that caused the violence.

Why is the provision and consumption of meat and alcohol in that building less important (I said 'less important' not 'irrelevant') than a smashed window or two? Why does the misappropriation of golak funds for manmat practices not draw the same ire that a few toppled pans do?

Why does he not refer to the party people as retards for consuming meat and alcohol in the centre? Are they immune from such criticism? That's the only "problem" I have with his stance on this particular issue. He seems like a good person considering his previous posts but I can't understand why he doesn't condemn the partygoers as much as he does the rioters.

I think the guy really has been drawn towards the power of the Dark Side!

http://www.itv.com/c...-disorder56929/

The chap in this story comes across as a complete lafanga, "we was trying to get to the bottom of this..through negotiation with the council ....what the covenant was and what the lease was saying". Looks like the council must be higher than the Akal Takht for the Dudley Committee. I think its time the Akal Takht Jathedar summoned these idiots and if they don't turn up declare them tankhaniya and instruct the Khalsa Panth to avoid these guys, then again they are besharam so would care little for this.

You're the fella that yesterday said it was Guru Ji's property. This morning/afternoon you changed your stance to "Erm...it's not Guru Ji's property" and now you're saying "Yes, it's Guru Ji's property!". Make up your mind!

I love that phrase "Guru Ji's property". I've used it so much today. Makes me feel all warm inside.

I never said it wasn't Guru Jis property. You're misreading again....not surprising.

Makes you feel all warm inside?....hey whatever floats your boat dude.

:D

The crux of the issue I have with AnakinSkywalker is this: It was wrong to attack the centre (which I completely agree). But up until last night, he didn't raise an objection to the serving of alcohol and meat in the building - or at least not with the same fervour and passion that he criticises the marauding Singhs.

His whole argument is based around the fact that - in his opinion - holding a party, eating meat and drinking alcohol in the Dudley centre is less of a problem than someone entering the centre by force and roughing it up, hence his focus on the act of violence rather than the beadbi that caused the violence.

Why is the provision and consumption of meat and alcohol in that building less important (I said 'less important' not 'irrelevant') than a smashed window or two? Why does the misappropriation of golak funds for manmat practices not draw the same ire that a few toppled pans do?

Why does he not refer to the party people as retards for consuming meat and alcohol in the centre? Are they immune from such criticism? That's the only "problem" I have with his stance on this particular issue. He seems like a good person considering his previous posts but I can't understand why he doesn't condemn the partygoers as much as he does the rioters.

I think the guy really has been drawn towards the power of the Dark Side!

When did I ever say one beadbi was less than another.

Go on...quote me where I said that.

Wouldn't it have been lovely to see this truth in the British Press!!!

Yes I think the British Tax Payer should be very concerned with the local Dudley non practising Sikhs who can be easily recognised, as basically they will not resemble a Sikh in any way, shape, or form. Most of the non-practising Sikhs of Dudley normally have shaved heads and more likely to be mistaken for Hari Krishna worshippers, but do not have the honesty and integrity of Hari Krishna worshippers. The shaved head non-practising Sikhs generally lack belief in any religion. There are a few Dudley Temple committee members that have deliberately adopted the appearance of Sikhs to cause unfair competition regarding party halls in the Dudley area. The Dudley Sikh imitating Committee do this because it pains them to think that their Shaved head congregation, who do not practise Sikhism, may pay money to people of other races, including ordinary British Tax paying Citizens, in order to hire halls for parties. The Dudley Temple committee members, who try imitate the appearance of real Sikhs, use the religion of the Sikhs to market and advertise their Dudley party hall for the consumption of alcohol. This marketing method, and drinking alcohol, is very clearly against even the most basic of Sikh Tenets. The committee seem to take great pleasure in knowing that they are hurting the sentiments of the Sikhs, and at them same time, drawing business away from local law abiding British Tax payers, who have set up their party halls in the correct and proper manner, and who use fair marketing and advertising techniques to drawn in their customers. As mentioned before, the Sikh imitating Dudley Temple committee members have argued that, why should our congregation (mostly non-practising shaved head Sikhs) pay money over to law abiding British Tax Paying Citizens who own party halls, when they could instead, keep the money within their own "non-Sikhi practising" community. This British Tax payer, and especially the Dudley Press/Newspapers, should note that it is the shaved head congregation, and Sikh imitating Dudley Temple committee, who are working against the Dudley Tax Payer and business owners. The proper British Sikhs, who support long beards and turbans, are supporting all the genuine British Tax payers of Dudley by trying to prevent the unfair marketing being used against the British Tax payer by this shaved head congregation of people who do not practice Sikhism. The practising genuine Sikhs who protested against the activities taking place at the hall were defending the rights of the British Tax Payer.

The rest of the Dudley and National Community, the Dudley and National Press, and the Dudley and National Police Force should realise that the Sikhs, who supported long beards and turbans, who protested against the activities of the hall on Saturday, where fighting for the rights of the British tax payer!

We should leave the sale and promotion of alcohol to the Pubs, Nightclubs, off licences, and restaurants, as allowed by the law of this land. Gurdwares should not be taking business away for Pubs, Nightclubs, off licences, and restaurants that offer anyone a place to drink without offending anyone!

The Great British Press and Media, and the Police, should be supporting their tax paying Pub, Nightclub and restaurant owners, rather than protecting and assisting mislead Gurdwara Committee members in taking customers away from the Legitimate British Tax Paying Men and Women who sell alcohol in legal, legitimate and suitable venues!!!

One of the best quotes I have heard recently is, "saying you are a Sikh, when you do not practise even the basic Sikh Doctrines and Tenets, is like saying you are a footballer, when you do not even play football" - brilliant quote!

Or spilt daroo...:laugh2:

EDIT: Was alcohol spilt in the kerfuffle? No I don't think it was. Oh well, whatever else that was spilt on Saturday. Spilt plates of meat curry?

No meat curry.

"However police have since confirmed they believed there were no meat dishes being prepared during the event, only vegetarian meals."

Source http://www.dudleynews.co.uk/news/local/9057230.Police_begin_scouring_CCTV_footage_over_Sikh_protest/

It's a shame the spastics couldn't throw out the meat and alcohol that was stored there for the evening programme.

I guess these retards find spilling food on Guru Jis property more fun than doing seva....

And what happened to the roumour that a amritdhari bibi was cooking meat....either the rumour is a lie or the police are...

http://www.itv.com/c...-disorder56929/

The chap in this story comes across as a complete lafanga, "we was trying to get to the bottom of this..through negotiation with the council ....what the covenant was and what the lease was saying". Looks like the council must be higher than the Akal Takht for the Dudley Committee. I think its time the Akal Takht Jathedar summoned these idiots and if they don't turn up declare them tankhaniya and instruct the Khalsa Panth to avoid these guys, then again they are besharam so would care little for this.

You have to be careful. If the Akal Takhat gives an 'order' and a committee decides to fight it in the UK courts, it will get really ugly. Plus given the history of England, the indigenous will naturally have a sympathy for the errant because they will see this through the lens of the early antagonism between the pope in Rome and their own nations attempts to 'extricate' themselves from that authority. This led to the breaking away of 'The church of England.'

Okay, so a few people lost their tempers. Understandable under the circumstances. People need to continue to educate the wider sangat in Dudley with love and knowledge and win them over. Then they themselves will want to stop this.

Addition:

We have the absolute loss of religious values in England subsequent to the forming of the CoE as a warning me thinks!

You have to be careful. If the Akal Takhat gives an 'order' and a committee decides to fight it in the UK courts, it will get really ugly. Plus given the history of England, the indigenous will naturally have a sympathy for the errant because they will see this through the lens of the early antagonism between the pope in Rome and their own nations attempts to 'extricate' themselves from that authority. This led to the breaking away of 'The church of England.'

Okay, so a few people lost their tempers. Understandable under the circumstances. People need to continue to educate the wider sangat in Dudley with love and knowledge and win them over. Then they themselves will want to stop this.

I understand the point you are making but the committee can hardly get a UK court to overturn tankhaniya status issue by the Akal Takht. In our pind their were lots of sirsa 'premis' and after the Akal Takht issued the edict banning relations with the pakhandhis premis the local Sikhs began to boycott them and not allow them to hold Anand Karaj at the Gurdwara unless they renounced their links with the dera. They soon broke ranks and began to renounce their 'satguru' to be accepted by the wider community.

I understand the point you are making but the committee can hardly get a UK court to overturn tankhaniya status issue by the Akal Takht. In our pind their were lots of sirsa 'premis' and after the Akal Takht issued the edict banning relations with the pakhandhis premis the local Sikhs began to boycott them and not allow them to hold Anand Karaj at the Gurdwara unless they renounced their links with the dera. They soon broke ranks and began to renounce their 'satguru' to be accepted by the wider community.

I don't think the pressure that would be felt in a pind back home would be experienced by the folks in Dudley.

I just saw that ITV video. It just reinforces the stereotype of 'slow' northerners.....

It was like being in the middle of