Sikh Channel & Dudley Protest

Dear Sadh Sangat Ji,

There is a theory that some people have come onto this Forum to distract us from discussing the 1984 Rally being held THIS Sunday 5th June 2011 (11a.m.) at Hyde Park, LONDON.

Please don't get distracted, please can we discuss only 1984 until Sunday (or at least all day Saturday, tomorrow).

Please Dear Sadh Sangat Ji.

Dear Sadh Sangat Ji,

There is a theory that some people have come onto this Forum to distract us from discussing the 1984 Rally being held THIS Sunday 5th June 2011 (11a.m.) at Hyde Park, LONDON.

Please don't get distracted, please can we discuss only 1984 until Sunday (or at least all day Saturday, tomorrow).

Please Dear Sadh Sangat Ji.

I actually thought something similar to this could have been possible, but not specificall what you said.

It makes sense, good luck to my brothers and sisters in the UK.

Does anyone know if Dudley is sending any coaches to the rememberance march ? Nah...only kidding, there is something very seriously wrong with the Dudley sangat. You've got every sikh in every town in the UK angry and disapproving of what they're doing in Dudley....and yet still the Dudley people are oblivious as to how much they are hated by Sikhs from Southall to Hounslow....from Handsworth to Balsal Heath.....from Barking to Finchley.....from Coventry to Leicester.....from Bradford to Leeds etc etc. Universally despised by the Sikhs the world over and yet they still don't understand. I've said this before here, we Sikhs around the world want to, and deserve to, see the faces of these people. Talking to friends and relations these last few days the conversation very much centres around the identity of those women (some supposedly amritdhari) inside the party hall laughing at sikhs outside chanting waheguru. The identity of those young men inside the hall that laughed at simran and tried to drown it out with bhangra. Sikhs up and down this country are speculating on the identity of the real faces behind them and anonymous people on the internet such as 'dudley singh'

Like I said....there is something wrong with the people of Dudley. I don't know whether its something to do with the water supply or something brought about by poverty, seeing as they live in a town where a house is bought for the same price as a garden shed in other sikhs areas of the uk.....but whatever the reason they do have very poor comprehension skills and the only way they'll understand is if their identities....pictures of their little faces....are published for the benefit of the wider UK sangat. Only then will they finally understand what the uk sikhs think of them.

hay, no need to speculate, i saw what happened in dudley myself,

ahh so west london, you boys all live in shed's on teh fight path to heathrow, so the cheap seats of london town, and all work at the airport as cleaners,

atleast the people of dudley are hard working and have time for each other.

you londoners dont even speak to each other with a smile, its always why u speaking to me! and you talk about poverty.

when you develop some warmth for another person in the world then speak ,

ahh so west london, you boys all live in shed's on teh fight path to heathrow, so the cheap seats of london town, and all work at the airport as cleaners,

you londoners dont even speak to each other with a smile, its always why u speaking to me! and you talk about poverty.

Southall is not a good place to live. I know.

Many of the so called Punjabi youth are on drugs and the girls just goto Ealing for a bit of Gora and then hangout with mummy and daddy at HAvelock Road on the Sunday morning. True I'm sure it happens in other regions but not to this scale.

Looks like Mr Dudley wants us to develop some warmth for him!

Has anybody felt and warmth coming from Mr Dudley on this Forum? Mr Dudley will be asking us to show some warmth to Hilter, Pol Pot, and Indira Gandhi next!!

By the way if you Look at Mr Dudley's posts, Mr Dudley doesn't answer the questions you put to him. It is worth talking to Mr Dudley?

Sadh Sangat Ji, Be savvy to Mr Dudley ways - it is very clear that he dislikes the Khalsa Panth & the 5 K's Guru Gobind Singh Ji gifted to the Panth.

Dear Sadh Sangat Ji, you all know that Mahatma Gandhi, Nehru, and his daughter Indira Gandhi wanted the Sikhs to forget Sri Guru Gobind Singh Ji, the Khalsa Panth Sri Guru Gobind Singh Ji started, and the 5 K's Sri Guru Gobind Singh Ji gifted to the Panth!! We can all supply this forum with loads of references to statements and press releases from Mahatma Gandhi, Nehru, and his daughter Indira Gandhi, where, they clearly disrespected Sri Guru Gobind Singh Ji Maharaaj, the Khasla Panth, and the 5 K’s (especially the Kirpan). All 3 of them hated the Amritdhari of the Khalsa Panth !!!<B><BR style="mso-special-character: line-break"><BR style="mso-special-character: line-break"></B>

Dear Sadh Sangat Ji, you also know that it is a known fact, that, Nehru and his daughter Indira Gandhi were the direct descendants of Gangu Ram. Gangu Ram was the individual who tricked Mata Gujri Ji and the two infant Sahizade, Sahibzada Zorawar Singh Ji (only 7 years old) and Sahibzada Fateh Singh (only 5 years old), to his house. Gangu Ram then informed the Kotwal of Morinda about their presence in his house. Then Jaani Khan brought them as prisoners to Sirhind. Faujdar Wazir Khan of Sirhind imprisoned them in the Thanda Burj (cold Fort). This lead to Mata Gujri Ji dying in the tower and the two infant Sahibzade being bricked alive. The Sahibzades knee caps were smashed in with a hammer to keep the wall straight, whist they were conscious. The wall fell when it reached their necks, and I have heard, that at that point, their throats were slit. These infant sons of Sri Guru Gobind Singh Ji Maharaaj endured all the pain and shaheedi to keep the Panth and the 5K’s going, which you all enjoy today. You will clearly see that Mr Dudley has an inherent hate for the Panth and the 5K’s (the Amritdhari of Guru Gobind Singh Ji Maharaaj).

I'm sure that if, Mahatma Gandhi, Nehru, and Mrs Indira Gandhi (daughter of Nehru) and descendant of Gangu Ram, were still alive to join with in the oppression and supression the Khalsa Panth which still continues in india todya, then they would all have given Mr Dudley and big hug and kiss, for continuing their work for them!!! I am sure Mr Dudley is made very happy and proud by the thought of Gandhi, Nehru, Indira, and Gangu Ram, all giving him a BIG HUG, for him continuing their work today!!

Looks like Mr Dudley wants us to develop some warmth for him!

Has anybody felt and warmth coming from Mr Dudley on this Forum? Mr Dudley will be asking us to show some warmth to Hilter, Pol Pot, and Indira Gandhi next!!

By the way if you Look at Mr Dudley's posts, Mr Dudley doesn't answer the questions you put to him. It is worth talking to Mr Dudley?

Sadh Sangat Ji, Be savvy to Mr Dudley ways - it is very clear that he dislikes the Khalsa Panth & the 5 K's Guru Gobind Singh Ji gifted to the Panth.

Dear Sadh Sangat Ji, you all know that Mahatma Gandhi, Nehru, and his daughter Indira Gandhi wanted the Sikhs to forget Sri Guru Gobind Singh Ji, the Khalsa Panth Sri Guru Gobind Singh Ji started, and the 5 K's Sri Guru Gobind Singh Ji gifted to the Panth!! We can all supply this forum with loads of references to statements and press releases from Mahatma Gandhi, Nehru, and his daughter Indira Gandhi, where, they clearly disrespected Sri Guru Gobind Singh Ji Maharaaj, the Khasla Panth, and the 5 K's (especially the Kirpan). All 3 of them hated the Amritdhari of the Khalsa Panth !!!<B><BR style="mso-special-character: line-break"><BR style="mso-special-character: line-break"></B>

Dear Sadh Sangat Ji, you also know that it is a known fact, that, Nehru and his daughter Indira Gandhi were the direct descendants of Gangu Ram. Gangu Ram was the individual who tricked Mata Gujri Ji and the two infant Sahizade, Sahibzada Zorawar Singh Ji (only 7 years old) and Sahibzada Fateh Singh (only 5 years old), to his house. Gangu Ram then informed the Kotwal of Morinda about their presence in his house. Then Jaani Khan brought them as prisoners to Sirhind. Faujdar Wazir Khan of Sirhind imprisoned them in the Thanda Burj (cold Fort). This lead to Mata Gujri Ji dying in the tower and the two infant Sahibzade being bricked alive. The Sahibzades knee caps were smashed in with a hammer to keep the wall straight, whist they were conscious. The wall fell when it reached their necks, and I have heard, that at that point, their throats were slit. These infant sons of Sri Guru Gobind Singh Ji Maharaaj endured all the pain and shaheedi to keep the Panth and the 5K's going, which you all enjoy today. You will clearly see that Mr Dudley has an inherent hate for the Panth and the 5K's (the Amritdhari of Guru Gobind Singh Ji Maharaaj).

I'm sure that if, Mahatma Gandhi, Nehru, and Mrs Indira Gandhi (daughter of Nehru) and descendant of Gangu Ram, were still alive to join with in the oppression and supression the Khalsa Panth which still continues in india todya, then they would all have given Mr Dudley and big hug and kiss, for continuing their work for them!!! I am sure Mr Dudley is made very happy and proud by the thought of Gandhi, Nehru, Indira, and Gangu Ram, all giving him a BIG HUG, for him continuing their work today!!

I dont need any warmth of you guys, nor from Gandi & co....

You lot just cant take anyone challanging your views, if its not your way..its the hight road......

Like i said you lot are welcome to your vistory and this site...

loosers

give it a rest now, stop moaning, you have wasted 20 pages with your crap.

what i want to know is

1. Your gurdwara has been there 30 odd years. Why can you not afford a 30 year old mortgage?

2. The money you made from the Hall so far, where has that gone? why have you not been able to clear off your debts?

3. All other areas with similar size sangat of Dudley are making multi-million pound Gurdwaras, but you are supposedly so broke you have to hire our the hall for sharaab and meat?

You are corrupt lying scumbags.

The Sikhi we support is the Sikhi Where Dhan Sri Guru Gobind Singh ji Maharaaj called the Golok Chors together and burnt them alive.

If you don't like it, resign and join another faith.

WHY DONT YOU GO AND JOIN ANOTHER FAITH.

WHO DO YOU THINK YOU ARE ???

YOU QUESTION MY BELIEFS,

JUST TAKE A LOOK AT YOURSELF.

Southall is not a good place to live. I know.

Many of the so called Punjabi youth are on drugs and the girls just goto Ealing for a bit of Gora and then hangout with mummy and daddy at HAvelock Road on the Sunday morning. True I'm sure it happens in other regions but not to this scale.

Well said, and very true.

All this talk about UK law and what is beadbi or not - everyone is forgetting another problem.

How would those apes that ruined the reputation of sikhi feel if someone went into their home, slapped women up, spill daal and smashes the place up?

What im saying is the people who hired the hall for a function - you ruined their party. Whether you agree with whats going on or not you should not have attacked people who just hired a hall to celebrate a family function or whatever. Cowards.

All this talk about UK law and what is beadbi or not - everyone is forgetting another problem.

How would those apes that ruined the reputation of sikhi feel if someone went into their home, slapped women up, spill daal and smashes the place up?

What im saying is the people who hired the hall for a function - you ruined their party. Whether you agree with whats going on or not you should not have attacked people who just hired a hall to celebrate a family function or whatever. Cowards.

You do not have the basic facts. Firstly no one slapped up any women. Infact on previous meetings with the committee it was the women who hurled abuse and swear words of the disgusting kind at those who had gone to dudley in a peaceful manner.

If the party people are going to open the windows of the hall to drown out the paath that is being recited outside and then came out and goaded and provoked the sangat then what do you expect?

If you are going to wake up the lion then prepared to be bitten my friend.