Sikh Channel & Dudley Protest

How would those apes that ruined the reputation of sikhi feel if someone went into their home, slapped women up, spill daal and smashes the place up?

What im saying is the people who hired the hall for a function - you ruined their party. Whether you agree with whats going on or not you should not have attacked people who just hired a hall to celebrate a family function or whatever. Cowards.

Someones 'home' ?

We're talking about a gurdwara hall for which the gurdwara recieved a massive grant from dudely metropolitan council on the basis that it was a registered charity. It got itself registered as a charity on the basis of being a SIKH GURDWRA !!! Thats money taken from the mouths of hard up hard working citizens of Dudley.

Don't pay no rates.....on the basis of being a SIKH GURDWARA !!!!

Don't pay no business tax......on the basis of being a SIKH GURDWARA !!!!

Don't pay no corporation tax.......on the basis of being a SIKH GURDWARA !!!!

You wanna hold parties there ? Wanna claim that its not affiliated to the Gurdwara ? Well then its simple : Pay back the people of Dudley the massive amount of money claimed in grants, on the basis of being a sikh place of worship. Pay the citizens of Britain back taxes for the last decade. Taxes that were never paid on the basis of being a SIKH PLACE OF WORSHIP, thus a registered charity.

Until the Dudley Punjabis can reach into their pockets and find the several hundred thousands pounds it has stolen from the public purse it is, and will remain, a theiving, lying, scrounging benefit cheat, swindling community of Punjabi. An embarrasment all round. Not only to the Sikhs but to the Punjabis generally who, in the rest of the country have a reputation for honesty, hard work and non-reliance on state handouts. Dudley.....an embarrasment to every Punjabi....to every Sikh.

£18K LOSSES ONLY GOD KNOWS HOW MUCH BEFORE THAT....NO BUSINESS RATES OR TAXATION TO PAY ON TOP FOR 20 YEARS OF WHICH FOR 3 YEARS THE PLACE WAS ACTUALLY A VERY NICE GURDWARA.....AND YET PEOPLE STILL THINK THERE IS NO connection between the 2 buildings...

NO LETTER SIGNED BY THE COMMITTEE TO ACCEPT CONDITIONS AGREED AT MORCHA...

Amritdaries no longer welcome by the dudley sangat

LOOKS LIKE THE DEFIANCE IS STILL STRONG

Someones 'home' ?

We're talking about a gurdwara hall for which the gurdwara recieved a massive grant from dudely metropolitan council on the basis that it was a registered charity. It got itself registered as a charity on the basis of being a SIKH GURDWRA !!! Thats money taken from the mouths of hard up hard working citizens of Dudley.

Don't pay no rates.....on the basis of being a SIKH GURDWARA !!!!

Don't pay no business tax......on the basis of being a SIKH GURDWARA !!!!

Don't pay no corporation tax.......on the basis of being a SIKH GURDWARA !!!!

You wanna hold parties there ? Wanna claim that its not affiliated to the Gurdwara ? Well then its simple : Pay back the people of Dudley the massive amount of money claimed in grants, on the basis of being a sikh place of worship. Pay the citizens of Britain back taxes for the last decade. Taxes that were never paid on the basis of being a SIKH PLACE OF WORSHIP, thus a registered charity.

Until the Dudley Punjabis can reach into their pockets and find the several hundred thousands pounds it has stolen from the public purse it is, and will remain, a theiving, lying, scrounging benefit cheat, swindling community of Punjabi. An embarrasment all round. Not only to the Sikhs but to the Punjabis generally who, in the rest of the country have a reputation for honesty, hard work and non-reliance on state handouts. Dudley.....an embarrasment to every Punjabi....to every Sikh.

You're either a child or just incredibly stupid DudlySingh so.....just a little bit of info for ya : In London, the 'east' is the cheaper part. 'South' of the river is historicaly cheaper still. The 'west' is the more expensive part. The larger Sikh section is in the 'west'. Of all the Sikhs in 'west' London, Southall only houses a small fraction of them. There are many more in other areas and boroughs in west London. But....even in Southall....with its high rental rates and new high speed link with Paddington, a house will cost at least 2 or 3 times more than Dudley. Myself ?.....I live in Osterley. Throughout London, considered one of the premier residential neighbourhoods and populated largely by Sikhs. The average price of a normal 3 bed semi here is £750,000. These figures are way beyond your level of understanding DudleySingh. Don't go there.

Cleaners at the airport ? Yes. Some of us are cleaners at the airport. Some of us are general managers at the airport. We occupy all levels at the airport. And thus we're back to what I said about how different the tax / rate swindling Punjabis of Dudley are to the rest of the country. We Sikhs are brought up with a fantastic work ethic. We're as honoured and gratefull to clean toilets as we are to being a partner in a city law firm. Hard work is very very important to us as Sikhs. You seem to have a very limited understanding of sikhism dudleysingh. If I met you in different circumstances somewhere else......I think I could instantly tell you were from Dudley. You have dudley written all over you. Good luck with that.

Trust me these number are not beyond me,

your soooo up your own!

how did you fund your place in osterly.... gurdwara funds

Give up ....i dont give a too hoots.

your just a typical joker from london, trust me i meet them every week,

Joker,

@West London Singh, you put your facts across really well! Thanks for the info.

It's better than the smug one liners Dudley Puts in (it just Dudley's way of getting out of answering the your posts as he has no answers to come back to you with)

By the way I will be ignoring Dudley (I think we all should). You gain nothing from talking with a murakh!

When these accounts are actually fine combed you will find abuse of Charity status and all sorts of frauds and deceptions.

there is supposedly one whistler blower in the inner committee circles who is preparing to name and shame the deceptions and past dealings.

This is just the start.

These guy better start preparing for the long haul, we need them individually named, shamed handcuffed and made to pay-back every penny from their own pockets.

SCUM

Some typical apnay here. Trying to big up their status by bragging about their mummy/daddies house. lol!

hsisingh, and Dal Singh, and West London Singh,

At the risk of me being shot down in flames by all three of you... is there any chance you could add a post to this thread just to confirm that, as far as Sikhi and the Satkaar of Sri Guru Granth Sahib Ji Maharaaj is concerned, you all agree that Dudley is totally wrong in all his points on this thread, and that there is no excuse to consume Alcohol on Gurdwara related Premises?

I am not saying this would make you best friends or anything. However, it would send that Dudley man a very clear message that none of you Sikhs agree with him supporting the disrespecting of Sri Guru Granth Sahib Ji Maharaaj!

You don't have to make friends. Just put add your posts individually to send a clear message to that Dudley man! Otherwise, he will just get pleasure in knowing that he got 3 of Sri Guru Granth Sahib Ji Maharaaj’s Sikhs to argue with each other! Let’s not give this Dudley man that pleasure!

I've told Dudley before that what is going on in that centre is plain wrong. Trawl back and see.

That doesn't make it appropriate to start "my dad's house is bigger than yours" bukwaas though.

Anyway. I'm bowing out now before this gets even more farcical.

So according to you the moderators here are all easily fooled, idiots?

Err...okay. Personally I'd give them a bit more credit than that but each to his own.

PS - Anyone is more than welcome to trawl through my old posts on SPN and try and find stuff they can do nindya with. Hell, I would be surprised if someone hasn't tried already. Knock yourself out with the ad-hominem attacks. Just don't be surprised if I sleep through them though. zzzzz

Dal Singh you were a member on SPN :|...Im shocked...its the home of pakhandi sikh missionary pro darshan lal naastics...i hope your not one of them....OHH NO! PLEASE DONT TELL ME ITS TRUE :O....MY HITLIST IS ALREADY FULL AS IT IS... I DONT NEED YOU ON THERE ASWELL... LOLL....

Everyone please just chill the hell out...i thought we were all striving for ekta....and here we have brothers fighting over some petty bullsh*t