Sikh Channel & Dudley Protest

So if Guru Jis property is being used to serve alcohol and meat that gives people the right to smash Guru jis windows, throw food on guru jis the floor and trash the place?...RATHER than to do seva and clean the place of alcohol and meat?

I never said go tear the place down. Like I said before, only God knows whether that action was justified in the context of that situation. I wouldn't want to decide. But I do know that meat and alcohol should not have been in that building.

But you can't keep calling a building "Guru Ji's" when it was functioning in direct opposition to what Guru Ji would want. How can we associate a building with Guru Ji when people are blasting music and partying in it, amongst other things?

By the way, I'm keeping this discussion civil and respectful. Lets not make this personal and lets discuss the matters at hand without any anger. Its the only way forward.

Shows how sick you are that your finding this beadbi all amusing. Beadbi of my Gurus property has been done and my sentiments are hurt and you're finding it amusing! Paapi

Your one sad puppy who has to twist anothers words and then let the crocodile tears come out. If your sentiments were hurt then you would be starting the morcha long before Satkaar did against those committees that allow meat and alcohol in Gurdwara owned buildings.

Serious your huffing and puffing is not working....Drop the act because your really bad at acting

I never said go tear the place down. Like I said before, only God knows whether that action was justified in the context of that situation. I wouldn't want to decide. But I do know that meat and alcohol should not have been in that building.

But you can't keep calling a building "Guru Ji's" when it was functioning in direct opposition to what Guru Ji would want. How can we associate a building with Guru Ji when people are blasting music and partying in it, amongst other things?

By the way, I'm keeping this discussion civil and respectful. Lets not make this personal and lets discuss the matters at hand without any anger. Its the only way forward.

I will be respectful to you

The property was guru ji's, if not whose was it?

Instead of debating about what was right and wrong ... I feel it's more important to be vigilant even more so now and think of constructive ways in dealing with future beadbee (future can interpret to tomorrow, next week or next month as it's clear that it's Ghor Kaljug and people are surely losing any fear for the Almighty) ... I have this unfortunate gut feeling that this matter with the Dudley committee isn't quite over and knowing how shameless they are, they could go back on their word ...

I respect the Satkaar Campaign for what they've accomplished over the past few months, i.e. right from ensuring Saroops of Sri Guru Granth Sahib Jee were not found lying around in libraries as a mere 'book' in the West Midlands, and right to all the campaigns against alcohol/meat/etc at Gurdwara Sahibs and Gurdwara related institutions ... I've personally seen the response their Parchaar has had on the old, young and non-Amrith Dhaaree folk alike and it's been a real eye-opener and hope that Maharaaj blesses them with further Kirpa and support from all corners of the Panth.

To be honest, a protest hardly ever ends 'peacefully' and I feel that whatever action the Singhs took was reasonable as sometimes you gotta play these so-called Committee's at their own game as that's the only way they'll understand ... It's like talking to a German in Panjabi ... they won't know what the hell you're on about unless you're speaking German ...

At the end of the day, the Sangath protested with Naam/Baani in their souls and on their lips but when our Guru Sahibaans are being insulted then no Guru da Puth is going to stand for it ... We were intimidated by them partying clowns and spoken/treated harshly by the police and then to top it all off the clowns insult our Guru Sahibaans whilst getting high on meat/alcohol ... There's a limit and they crossed them all, end of!

Now you can continue bickering about how the Sangath were wrong for doing this, that, the other or you can just learn from this experience, think of improved measures to combat such evils in the future and UNITE!!! Geez ...

Your one sad puppy who has to twist anothers words and then let the crocodile tears come out. If your sentiments were hurt then you would be starting the morcha long before Satkaar did against those committees that allow meat and alcohol in Gurdwara owned buildings.

Serious your huffing and puffing is not working....Drop the act because your really bad at acting

You're a paapi.

No compassion and no empathy.

Instead of debating about what was right and wrong ... I feel it's more important to be vigilant even more so now and think of constructive ways in dealing with future beadbee (future can interpret to tomorrow, next week or next month as it's clear that it's Ghor Kaljug and people are surely losing any fear for the Almighty) ... I have this unfortunate gut feeling that this matter with the Dudley committee isn't quite over and knowing how shameless they are, they could go back on their word ...

I respect the Satkaar Campaign for what they've accomplished over the past few months, i.e. right from ensuring Saroops of Sri Guru Granth Sahib Jee were not found lying around in libraries as a mere 'book' in the West Midlands, and right to all the campaigns against alcohol/meat/etc at Gurdwara Sahibs and Gurdwara related institutions ... I've personally seen the response their Parchaar has had on the old, young and non-Amrith Dhaaree folk alike and it's been a real eye-opener and hope that Maharaaj blesses them with further Kirpa and support from all corners of the Panth.

To be honest, a protest hardly ever ends 'peacefully' and I feel that whatever action the Singhs took was reasonable as sometimes you gotta play these so-called Committee's at their own game as that's the only way they'll understand ... It's like talking to a German in Panjabi ... they won't know what the hell you're on about unless you're speaking German ...

At the end of the day, the Sangath protested with Naam/Baani in their souls and on their lips but when our Guru Sahibaans are being insulted then no Guru da Puth is going to stand for it ... We were intimidated by them partying clowns and spoken/treated harshly by the police and then to top it all off the clowns insult our Guru Sahibaans whilst getting high on meat/alcohol ... There's a limit and they crossed them all, end of!

Now you can continue bickering about how the Sangath were wrong for doing this, that, the other or you can just learn from this experience, think of improved measures to combat such evils in the future and UNITE!!! Geez ...

Thank you for saying it as it is. We need more understanding individuals here.