Sikh Channel & Dudley Protest

I will be respectful to you

The property was guru ji's, if not whose was it?

You must understand that you cannot associate a building with Guru Ji if it's being misused in that way. As soon as meat began to be consumed and alcohol began to flow within it's confines, it became like any other building. Again, I'm not saying it's fine to smash a building because it's NOT a Gurughar. But you must surely appreciate why people were protesting on Saturday (minus the ruck that later occured?)

Maybe I'm missing something? Would you explain why you think nobody should have taken action against the beadbi? Let's put the violence to one side (if you can). Are you saying that even a peaceful protest was not the right thing to do?

This guy is emotionally obsessed with that smashed window

post-27422-0-63760100-1306870223_thumb.j

and here he is with the spilt food

post-27422-0-18435700-1306870233_thumb.j

These pyjama are using what happened to milk the situation for cheap publicity,

This is my Gurdwara too, now sceens like this upset me too.

Thugs ,violance , criminal damage,

Split Langar

if your happy with what was achieved, then your the minority. ask the people of dudley.

I'd call the people who did this criminals,

Well done , i hope your all proud of your actions.

you deserve to hang your head's in shame for this.

I watched the Dudley Protest show on Sikh Channel last night at 9.30pm...now while the Gursikhs in the Studio correctly stated what occurred on the day and they did so very well but the only video's shown by Sikh Channel showed a very one sided account of the day...the videso were very aggressive and confrontational...why was the other side not shown (Simran/Jaap)? Yes a few moments were shown where simran was done but the complete focus of the videos was on the few outburst alone!

I've received numerous calls from mone friends/family saying that the protest was wrong as all the youth were acting like thugs and rampaging - this was all based on what was shown on Sikh Channel - had Sikh Channel remained unbiased in the videos they showed then i'm certain that the calls i received would have been different. Only after i told my friends/family about what truly happend...only then they understood!

Now i was there all day and can categorically say that there were just a few outburst but overall it remained a very peaceful protest! This was not shown at all by the Sikh Channel.

This video below on facebook shows how the sangat peacefully did simran for hours upone hours...but did the Sikh Channel show this? NO...why NOT?

http://www.facebook....v=2062710208631

Sikh Channel have a duty to also show the Naam Simran and Gurbani jaap that took place for hours upon hours...and not just focus on the few moments of outburst.

I personally was very dishearted having watched the show as it portrayed us all as thugs...well done Sikh Channel!

What can we expect from western media, when our own media did not portray the day accurately?

The sikh channel ....well when a presenter is using foul language, then that says it all.

IF this is your Gurdwara then you should have taken the lead to stop the beadbi from happening in the first place. Where were you for the past years, when this beadbi was taking place? You should hang your head in shame for allowing disrespect to take place in the Gurdwara, which you claim to be apart of. A window can be fixed, but the disrespect toward Satguru Sri GUru Granth Sahib ji Maharaj cannot be undone

Well well, the truth hurts ....

i am embaresed by the actions that too place on saturday.

so you are appy for people to behave like criminals in law,

therese 2 different issues here, i'm not defending the events that took place in the hall,

i am however challanging the actions of saturday.

this is paid for by dudley peeople,

not satkar, sikh channel, the alak takth.

now find the funding to pay for the upkeep of the building.

the acts of saturday are criminal, there is no deffence for this action. not sikhi in any way

This is my Gurdwara too, now sceens like this upset me too.

Thugs ,violance , criminal damage,

Split Langar

if your happy with what was achieved, then your the minority. ask the people of dudley.

I'd call the people who did this criminals,

Well done , i hope your all proud of your actions.

you deserve to hang your head's in shame for this.

Ahhh bless...there was a time in history when Singh stood by edicts issued by the Akal Takht but the peeps from Dudley are exempt.

Yes the violence was wrong but the spilt dal can be cleared instead of this clown using it for cheap propaganda. Why does he not have his photos taken next to the beer barrels?