Sikh Channel & Dudley Protest

I think its about time the Gunman steps in lol......If dudley commitee continue to defy akal takht sandesh....then we will be left with no other choice but to remove guruji from the gurdwara sahib...and remove all gutka sahibs aswell...that will be the only option were left with..i hope it doesnt come to that.....and to all you dudley commitee supporters...heres a few words from Sant ji.. ENJOY! :)

Ghar Ghar Putt Jammde, Bhindranwala Kise Nahi Ban Jana

I think its about time the Gunman steps in lol......If dudley commitee continue to defy akal takht sandesh....then we will be left with no other choice but to remove guruji from the gurdwara sahib...and remove all gutka sahibs aswell...that will be the only option were left with..i hope it doesnt come to that.....and to all you dudley commitee supporters...heres a few words from Sant ji.. ENJOY! :)

:respect: SOTA GURU BIGREAH DA :yeehaw:

TV channels should always stay un-biased regardless whatever situation they are covering. Running a channel with journalist mind is the only way to earn respect not by running with money power. Facts are more important than opinions. In this dudley issue, tv channels, news reporters and other media should rely more on factual facts rather than their own set of opinions. Facts can be easily taken from documents provided from office of Sri Akal Takht Sahib.

These Pathetic Committees (even Gurdware where there is no cultural or party hall) do not see even Gurdwara as the Guru's property, let alone some cultural centre. They see it as a business and an extension of their egos.

When the R4G campaign was on and before that the Guru Granth Sahib Campaign plenty of Gurdwarae said just like these dudley people 'who are you to tell us what to do' 'we started this gurdwara' 'you don't live nearby' 'we payed for this with our own money' ultimately they see it as a business and something that is theirs, where they can poamp their own egos and think they have actually done something good for the community when in fact they have not. They have instilled a sense of manmat in our minds and not Gurmat

If the oldies back in the day sorted this mess out the youth today would never have to step up to the mark. People are saying its been going on for 20-30 years. Well you BEFKOOF LOK, when the youth want to do their very best to reform Sikhi for the benefit of the upcoming generations they are going to just that or try their damn hardest. Just because the oldies were silent, incumbent or actually part of this mess in the past does not mean the youth who have love for Sikhi will accept it anymore.

Now this committee along with its slimey supporters backtracked, walked out of talks, repeatedly swore and cursed at the Singhs while peaceful negotiations were going on since Jan. To take it one step further they further provoked the situation when that family who initally booked the party backed out and they arranged another party in their egotistical defiance. Ultimately if they did the respectful thing in the 11th hour and totally backed out and opened up negotiations none of this so called bad publicity in the western media would of probably been so widespread. Thank you you dudley for goading and challanging the protesters, your really a hard bunch aint ya, why didn't you hold a counter protest instead of a party with all your supporters there? Put yourself on the map with this one you have!

These people may backtrack and disregard the Sandesh just like that pathetic old man who called up in that show. But ask that joke of a man or any of his family can you Disregard Bani you DUMB FLOPPERS? What does Guru Ji say about intoxicants in Bani? Forget the meat thing for a sec. Forget whether its a building across the road or not. Simply what does it say about intoxicants EH in Bani, O sorry forgot that you don't know that but you know the Gurdwara constitution and clause where it says alcohol and meat are permitted in the centre. DUMB FLIP FLOPPERS!

Coming to the whole violence thing. The police have't mentioned that a woman recieved a broken arm in the police report so that pathetic family if your reading this, sorry you can't go to 'don't delay claim today either, lol! The youth or whoever weren't armed either! No mention of this in the police report. Not all the protesters were Amritdhari either, there were people who weren't baptised that eat meat and drink booze in their lives who were there supporting it also, because ultimately they know to do it on land obtained through Sangats donations via Golak or off Gurdwara stages is total Manmat! Some were simply Keshdhari as they say, so how are all the protestors militants? Some may say there is no report of provication form the dudley sharbi kebabi's either which is seen as being one of the main reasons for the whole kick off, but don't be so niaeve to think that there are people in the community hell bent on simply causing trouble. If that was the case they would of done it without provication and at the start regardless of the damage to the movement and image of the satkaar campaign.

Satkaar Campaign have unequivocally said and stated that protests are arranged on the lines of peaceful means and have released statements to this effect. They are not an organistation or formal body, just read their blogspot instead of chatting BEKWAS. People who agree with the issues they are representing and standing up for will naturally want to show their support. Thus they are not responsible ultimately for the actions of a minority of people who may take things into their own hands. These people should remember that anything that they will do will naturally tarnish the image of Satkaar no matter how much they distance themselves for it. So next time be clever about it and leave the poor building alone, lol!

At the end of the day if these dudley people didn't exercise their egos as they did in such a defiant way and then to put fuel on the fire by not being their themselves (committee) and letting the people in the hall take the fall for it then this whole thing would of remained an internal matter which would of not come up on the radar of western media and tarnished the image of the Sikh / Panjabi community. In respect to our own media well that damage was done by showing that video which people are using to form part of their arguments now.

"My mission is to ensure that everyone - Hindu, Sikh, Muslim remain true to one's religion, that there is unity among all people, that the modesty of women is not violated, that the people are weaned away from the use of narcotics, that all social evils are curbed and to see that the Sikhs mobilise themselves under one banner by strengthening their faith in Guru Granth Sahib. If all this, which is the mission of my life, is termed as extremism then I don't mind being known as an extremist" ~Sri Maan Sant Giani Jarnail Singh Ji Khalsa, Bhindranwale~

You know I've said everything I need to say about how the Sikhs that went to Dudley to stop beadbi were absolutely in the right and the Dudley Committe and the bully boy antics of the police were totally wrong.

But....there is one thing I cannot understand. The Dudley side are using the media well and releasing video and photographic images that support their point. Why is it that neither the 3 Sikh tv channels that had cameras there nor the many Sikhs there who were taking pictures and recording are releasing any images or video of what went on. Is there really no video of the Police hitting sikhs while they were doing simran ? Is there really no video of the police making racist remarks to sikhs ? Is there really no video of ignorant police pulling up amritdhari sikhs and 'questioning' about their kirpan ? Is there really no video of the people inside the party hall laughing at and making disparaging remarks to the sikhs ? Is there really no video of the party goers attempting to drown out simran with bhangra ?

Why is no sikh and no sikh tv channel actually releasing the videos and images of what really went on ? We're just coming off a period where Sikhs having their turbans removed by Police was making international news. Do people not realise how a picture or video of british policemen knocking off sikh turbans will not only make international news but, for selfish reasons, will even make the vast Indian media cover the story.

You know....over the last generation there's been a lot of talk about the way that Asian students tend to study traditional subjects at University whereas white students tend to study things like 'Media Studies'. Times like this I wish more of our people were savvy in the art of Media. The fact is we...as Sikhs....won the battle on Saturday. But we....as sikhs...are losing the media battle because we clearly don't know how to play the game.

The fact is we...as Sikhs....won the battle on Saturday. But we....as sikhs...are losing the media battle because we clearly don't know how to play the game.

That's the EXACT point I tried to highlight to a few friends of mine. But I was told "We don't need media when we've Guru Ji on our side. We're not going to play any games. God knows the truth".

Whilst I applaud that kind of belief, it is incredibly naive. Oh well, I guess ultimately I'd also rather have God on my side. But in the here and now, I feel huge opportunities are being lost in this "P.R." war.

The sangat need to realise that the answers for mitigating the Dudley Protest are not the sole responsiblity of the Satkaar Campaign. The individual and the jathebandi needs to step up to show unity for the cause. Without this unity (even on SikhSangat.com) the outside media, supporter of meat & sharab in Gurdwaras will always beable to manipulate the situation.

This unity was there on the day of the protest where many Gursikhs were working for the common cause. Just because we have now all come home and are reflecting on how things turned out, it does not affect the legitimacy of the Akal Takht Sandesh and stopping other gurdwaras from allowing meat and alcohol into Gurdwara properties. The way forward is that locals who know their Gurdwara allows this to happen need to approach the Gurdwara committee and work with them to stop these parties. Everyone needs to feel responsible as its satkaar for Sri Guru Granth Sahib Ji

^ and its not just the media Kaljugi. There are many options in this fight. For example I noticed how the Dudley camp here keep repeating how they paid for the gurdwara / hall so it belongs to them and can do what they like there.

Well.......ok...lets hold them to their word then. Thus far......I estimate they have witheld something like £1 million in corporation / business taxes from the British taxpayer by virture of registering themselves as a charity by virtue of saying they are a SIKH PLACE OF WORSHIP !!!!!!!!!!

On the one hand they're robbing from the treasury by pretending to be a Sikh place or worship and yet with the other hand they're saying they couldn't care less about the sikh religion and just wanna run a nice party hall business.

As long as some Sikhs have time on their hands (I unfortunately don't) and learn how to play the game they can close this Dudley 'temple' down and hopefully get criminal false accounting charges started on the members there because of the way they have defrauded not only the Charity Commission but also the British taxpayer. As far as i'm concerned the Dudley Committe and members are on the same level as the fake asylum seekers abd benefit cheats stealing from the British taxpayer by false pretences.

So you see......with just a teeny weeny bit of media studies knowledge it is even possible to get Daily Mail readers to switch sides.

Coming to the whole violence thing. The police have't mentioned that a woman recieved a broken arm in the police report so that pathetic family if your reading this, sorry you can't go to 'don't delay claim today either, ! The youth or whoever weren't armed either! No mention of this in the police report

So called woman with the broken arm from what i know she was on central news with no bandage or anything and the next day shes at the gurdwara (monday) with her arm in a sling saying she got hit with a kirpan.

its emabrassing that we have to argue and try to get these older folks to tow the line. these people are as old as our parents. im brought up to respect people older then my parents as my parents. they have no shame having there daughters dancing in front of them on gurdwara property.

Dudley lot you are pathetic sort yourselves out tow the line come under the umbrealla of Akal takhthis