Sikh Channel & Dudley Protest

Did Shaheed Baba Jarnail Singh Ji really do that? I suggest you better get real and speak to people who were involved with the morcha. They were asked to do simran as they courted arrest regardless of provocation. They did this to the letter unlike the hooligan element at the protest who flouted the clear protocol issued by the Satkar Committee.

The above morcha is completely different to what is taking place now. This on what took place is a internal battle. If you wan to take history on internal battles. Then look to no other than Satguru Sri Guru Gobind Singh Sahib ji Maharaj. He gave the Masands time to straighten up and stop their ways. But at the end for those Masands that wouldn't stop their internal attack on the Khalsa. They were burnt alive. No one here is saying to use physical force at the beginning. The peaceful methods have been tried by the Satkaar team and they have done an awesome job on getting the morcha started and continuing with their seva. If it wasn't for Satkaar no one would be taking this beadbi up. Where the use of force is justified there is nothing wrong with it.

On a side note: Anyone that would have been involved in the morcha, which you speak of, would never refer to Sant ji as Shaheed. So i don't know who your talking too.

The above morcha is completely different to what is taking place now. This on what took place is a internal battle. If you wan to take history on internal battles. Then look to no other than Satguru Sri Guru Gobind Singh Sahib ji Maharaj. He gave the Masands time to straighten up and stop their ways. But at the end for those Masands that wouldn't stop their internal attack on the Khalsa. They were burnt alive. No one here is saying to use physical force at the beginning. The peaceful methods have been tried by the Satkaar team and they have done an awesome job on getting the morcha started and continuing with their seva. If it wasn't for Satkaar no one would be taking this beadbi up. Where the use of force is justified there is nothing wrong with it.

On a side note: Anyone that would have been involved in the morcha, which you speak of, would never refer to Sant ji as Shaheed. So i don't know who your talking too.

The same Akal Takht who's sandesh the protesters were asking to be accepted have said Baba Ji is shaheed so I will continue to use the Shaheed prefix for Baba Ji. Do you not accept what the Akal Takht has said via panj piare?

Thats odd because the masands were still there in the 20th century. The Satkar guys asked for a peaceful protest and mindless elements ignored their benti.

Depends on which court you're referring to. If you're referring to the court of God, then that's a different matter.

There comes a time when a person has to decide between being content with everything that life throws at him, OR getting up and doing something about the situation because its the right thing to do.

I don't think that excuse would hold even in God's court for someone trashing guru ji's property....but hey only God knows.

Trashing guru ji's property was never the right thing to do....

The same Akal Takht who's sandesh the protesters were asking to be accepted have said Baba Ji is shaheed so I will continue to use the Shaheed prefix for Baba Ji. Do you not accept what the Akal Takht has said via panj piare?

Thats odd because the masands were still there in the 20th century. The Satkar guys asked for a peaceful protest and mindless elements ignored their benti.

Next time read my post carefully. I said those masands which wouldn't stop the beadbi were treated in this manner and if your going to deny Satguru ever did it, then I'll end the discussion with you right here.

Sri Akal Takht Sahib would have to sit down with the mukhi of Taksal and discuss with them on whether Sant ji is Shaheed. Sant ji left the duty of Taksal to Sant Baba Thakur Singh ji and he put his completely trust in Sant Baba Thakur Singh ji. So in this case whatever Sant Baba Thakur Singh ji says on Sant ji is what Sri Akal Takht Sahib has to follow. Nobody needs a Sandesh from Sri Akal Takht Sahib to know there is no meat or alcohol allowed in Gurdwara buildings.

Here is the Taksal statement on Sant ji:

I don't think that excuse would hold even in God's court for someone trashing guru ji's property....but hey only God knows.

Trashing guru ji's property was never the right thing to do....

Depends on what Guru Ji's property was being used for. Anyway, like you said only God knows.

The overriding issue in this whole situation is that meat and alcohol were being consumed or brandished in this building. The violence came later. The beadbi came first. It doesn't make either right but that's what happened.

The fact that on the BBC phone-in show today, the supporters of the centre went as far to say that the sandesh of 2006 is irrelevant to them, well that speaks volumes.

Next time read my post carefully. I said those masands which wouldn't stop the beadbi were treated in this manner and if your going to deny Satguru ever did it, then I'll end the discussion with you right here.

Sri Akal Takht Sahib would have to sit down with the mukhi of Taksal and discuss with them on whether Sant ji is Shaheed. Sant ji left the duty of Taksal to Sant Baba Thakur Singh ji and he put his completely trust in Sant Baba Thakur Singh ji. So in this case whatever Sant Baba Thakur Singh ji says on Sant ji is what Sri Akal Takht Sahib has to follow. Nobody needs a Sandesh from Sri Akal Takht Sahib to know there is no meat or alcohol allowed in Gurdwara buildings.

Here is the Taksal statement on Sant ji:

Well I will abide by what the Akal Takht have stated quite clearly (which is accepted by Shaheed Baba Jarnail Singh Ji's family). If you want to go against the Akal Takht then in your own words 'I'll end the discussion with you right here'!

The Akal Takht Sandesh is a fundamental part of the Satkar Committee's protest, nothing you write can change the pivotal importance of this Sandesh.

The fact that on the BBC phone-in show today, the supporters of the centre went as far to say that the sandesh of 2006 is irrelevant to them, well that speaks volumes.

There are people posting on this thread who appear to have the same disregard for the sandesh and are intent on ignoring its relevance.

Well I will abide by what the Akal Takht have stated quite clearly (which is accepted by Shaheed Baba Jarnail Singh Ji's family). If you want to go against the Akal Takht then in your own words 'I'll end the discussion with you right here'!

The Akal Takht Sandesh is a fundamental part of the Satkar Committee's protest, nothing you write can change the pivotal importance of this Sandesh.

Now your putting words in my mouth. The Sandesh is valid and i'm not questioning it. But i don't use Sri Akal Takht sahib as an excuse to cover what I'm saying as you have. Sant ji is in Chardikala as the true mukhi of Taksal has said. Sri Akal Takht Sahib doesn't have the prakash of Sri Dasam Granth Sahib, so does that set the precedant for all the other Takhts?

Good i don't want to speak to a person that doesn't have respect for the Mukhi of Taksal.

Depends on what Guru Ji's property was being used for. Anyway, like you said only God knows.

So if Guru Jis property is being used to serve alcohol and meat that gives people the right to smash Guru jis windows, throw food on guru jis the floor and trash the place?...RATHER than to do seva and clean the place of alcohol and meat?

So if Guru Jis property is being used to serve alcohol and meat that gives people the right to smash Guru jis windows, throw food on guru jis the floor and trash the place?...RATHER than to do seva and clean the place of alcohol and meat?

Here come the crocodile tears

Just listen to the BBC Asian Network report and the scum who stormed the hall and trashed the place also broke the arm of an auntie.

The retarded scum who did this (a minority) went there to stop beadbi yet did beadbi themselves.

What a joke!!

Here come the crocodile tears

Is that the best response you've got?

You're a joke