Dudley Gurdwara Accounts

akjbabbar

Yep....good work singh. Exactly like I said in the other thread. They are no better than benefit cheats cheating the great British taxpayer......stealing from the great British taxpayer. Recieved a grant from the council to build the hall on the basis of being a registered charity....i.e...a SIKH PLACE OF WORSHIP. Pay zero or reduced rates on the basis of being a registered charity....i.e a SIKH PLACE OF WORSHIP. Do not pay business or corporation tax....thus steal from the British taxpayer...on the basis of being a registered charity...i.e a SIKH PLACE OF WORSHIP.

I think its time the British taxpayer and local rate payer in Dudley was made aware that he or she is the one that has been paying for the fun drunken times that the local Sikhs have been having in that hall.

I think its time that the Charity Commission and the Inland Revenue were bombarded with so many e-mails that they will start their own investigation.

I think its only a matter of time before the prosecuting authorities start repossessing the cars and homes of the Dudley commitee for the way in which they've defrauded hundreds of thousands of pounds of taxes by false means over the last many years.

Guest RavindaSingh

What a joke spending that much on a waste of space it could have been used on other more important things how can these people claim themselves to be sikh ?

the heat and lighting costs more for community centre then guru ghar(gotta get there priorties right)

they spend more on cctv for the community centre then the gurdwara. the centre is more important then the ghar of guru granth sahib. what a joke.

oh ive checked the last 5 yrs accounts from the charity commission website and do you know how much they spent on education......NOTHING

Guest RavindaSingh

I think they need to get there priorities sorted on what is most important ...SPOILER Guru Granth Sahib Ji ... i hope that these people truly look at themselves and do whats best for there own atma and the sangat :)

This stuff has been highlighted in previous satkaar press releases:

http://satkaarcampai...-committee.html

Thanks for that link TavPrasad. To be honest with you though.....having seen how the Dudley sikhs themselves are totally besharm and do not possess the ability to be shamed.....my interest is more with regards to public relations and the wider population. In all of this....it is the white, black, muslim and hindu rate payer in one of Britains most deprived areas ; Dudley, who have been paying for the alcohol parties in that hall. Libraries got closed because the council didn't have enough money....because a fake charity took their rate money to build this hall. Childrens nursery placeds were cut because there isn't enough money.....because a fake charity hasn't been paying any rates because it pretends to be a place or worship. Hundreds of thousands of civil servants are losing their jobs because there's not enough money in the treasury....and yet business ventures hiring out party halls get out of paying tax because they pretend to be a charity by pretending to be a place of worship.

It won't be too hard to turn the wider population against these dudley lot. They're on the same level as the scounging fake asylum seeker and work shy benefit cheat. We just need the wider population to know.

Wouldn’t it have been lovely to see this truth in the British Press!!!

Yes I think the British Tax Payer should be very concerned with the local Dudley non practising Sikhs who can be easily recognised, as basically they will not resemble a Sikh in any way, shape, or form. Most of the non-practising Sikhs of Dudley normally have shaved heads and more likely to be mistaken for Hari Krishna worshippers, but do not have the honesty and integrity of Hari Krishna worshippers. The shaved head non-practising Sikhs generally lack belief in any religion. There are a few Dudley Temple committee members that have deliberately adopted the appearance of Sikhs to cause unfair competition regarding party halls in the Dudley area. The Dudley Sikh imitating Committee do this because it pains them to think that their Shaved head congregation, who do not practise Sikhism, may pay money to people of other races, including ordinary British Tax paying Citizens, in order to hire halls for parties. The Dudley Temple committee members, who try imitate the appearance of real Sikhs, use the religion of the Sikhs to market and advertise their Dudley party hall for the consumption of alcohol. This marketing method, and drinking alcohol, is very clearly against even the most basic of Sikh Tenets. The committee seem to take great pleasure in knowing that they are hurting the sentiments of the Sikhs, and at them same time, drawing business away from local law abiding British Tax payers, who have set up their party halls in the correct and proper manner, and who use fair marketing and advertising techniques to drawn in their customers. As mentioned before, the Sikh imitating Dudley Temple committee members have argued that, why should our congregation (mostly non-practising shaved head Sikhs) pay money over to law abiding British Tax Paying Citizens who own party halls, when they could instead, keep the money within their own “non-Sikhi practising” community. This British Tax payer, and especially the Dudley Press/Newspapers, should note that it is the shaved head congregation, and Sikh imitating Dudley Temple committee, who are working against the Dudley Tax Payer and business owners. The proper British Sikhs, who support long beards and turbans, are supporting all the genuine British Tax payers of Dudley by trying to prevent the unfair marketing being used against the British Tax payer by this shaved head congregation of people who do not practice Sikhism. The practising genuine Sikhs who protested against the activities taking place at the hall were defending the rights of the British Tax Payer.

The rest of the Dudley and National Community, the Dudley and National Press, and the Dudley and National Police Force should realise that the Sikhs, who supported long beards and turbans, who protested against the activities of the hall on Saturday, where fighting for the rights of the British tax payer!