Bunch of Sikhs butthurt over Turkey's decision, no doubt your Hindu brethren are also. Work on keeping the Golden Temple a Sikh building before your short haired counterparts claim that. A little history.
- 532 Hagia Sophia built as a Cathedral Church
- 1204 Converted to a Roman Catholic Cathedral by Crusaders
- 1261 Turned in to a Orthodox Cathedral by the Byzantines
- 1453 Converted to Mosque by the Ottomans
- 1935 Turned in to a Museum by Ataderp
- 2020 Back to a Mosque
Theres someone I know who has took their Sri sahib off but still had the remaining kakkar. I think maybe this person has got involved in a premarital physical relationship hence the person's excuse was 'I'm not good enough'.
I've tried explaining that nobody is 'good enough' and we all make mistakes. We are sikhs- learners.
I have noticed this person's sangat being a bit dodgy hence there's no actual feeling of guilt.
I don't know what I can do to help this person because explaining just evokes arguments and tension.