Finding Soulmate

Guest boy

So what does this all mean ? Should we stop marrying and take an oath of celibacy for the rest of our lives . Should we lay dust on the saying behind every successful man there is a woman .Should u stop expecting some one to share in your good times and motivate you when u r facing a tuf time . Comeon Guys. Bahut ho gaya .

It's such a huge shame you didn't see Salvation and feel Mast/Crazy in seeing Dhan Sri Guru Granth Sahib Jee Maharaaj ....

Hi

I dont want to seem desperate or anything, but i think i saw my soulmate at the gurdwara last week when Rehras path was being done. I am a respectful guy and always see Amritdhari sikh girls as my sisters but there is this one girl who i cant see as my sister but want to see her in the saroop of my wife, the person who will get me to Waheguru.

I dont know who she is and she goes to smethwick gurdwara. I know this is wrong to think like this but this girl is my salvation and i can see in her eyes that she will lead me to the right path, but all i have to do is find her...

If any of my veer ji's or phen ji's know who she is then please let me know as i am going crazy just thinking about her.

It's such a huge shame you didn't see Salvation and feel Mast/Crazy in seeing Dhan Sri Guru Granth Sahib Jee Maharaaj ....

All this has been romanticized by Bollywood movies For example Saif ali khan meets his paramour in a gurdwara in Love aaj Kal ,salman khan meets preity zinta in a gurdwara in Heroes-Lets get our Heroes Home , Bobby deol meets mehak in a gurdwara .

Guest kh@ls@

This has got to be a joke right? Maybe you guys should screen the topics a bit more carefully and check ip addresses on stupid topics like this?? Probably just some joker from Dudley...

Guest tere chaped maaraan

due to public demand, singh chapedaan vaala is back...how are u all pyaareyo? ok getting to work...ajj "boy" di vaari

Hi

I dont want to seem desperate or anything, but i think i saw my soulmate at the gurdwara last week when Rehras path was being done. I am a respectful guy and always see Amritdhari sikh girls as my sisters but there is this one girl who i cant see as my sister but want to see her in the saroop of my wife, the person who will get me to Waheguru.

I dont know who she is and she goes to smethwick gurdwara. I know this is wrong to think like this but this girl is my salvation and i can see in her eyes that she will lead me to the right path, but all i have to do is find her...

If any of my veer ji's or phen ji's know who she is then please let me know as i am going crazy just thinking about her.

oye bollywood ch ser maaran vaaleya, pehlaan eh dass, tu aap Amrit shakheya aa ja nai??? tenu sharm ni aundi Gurdwaare jaa ke kisi bibi vaare edda sochan di, ja ode vall edda dekhan di??? baki Singhniyaan nu tu "bhenji" samajhda, ehdi vaari tu hadtaal karti??? ki gall??? kaahda tu respectful banda??? ehnu kyo nai sister vang vekhda??? eh ki jaade sohni laggi tenu ??? odiya akhaan ch tenu mukti deendi aa??? je goggles laake aundi fer nark dissna si??? yaar ki sarriyaan film'aan ton puththiyaan gappaan sikh ke aa janneo matha pittan Sikhsangat te...akhaan chon mukti dissdi...kal nu viah maggro jwalamukhi (volcano) vi dissuga, fer ki karenga??? fer ohnu keh dei bhaagvaaney goggles laake rakheya kar...ki guarantee aa tenu "right path" te leke jaaugi??? tu kenna tu ohnu dekh ke crazy hoya, menu lagda tu pelloi si...aap te magaj khraab kari baiththaa, hunn baakiyaan nu Gurdwaare da address deke puchhee janna vi labbo ohnu...jaake koi private detective hire kar la...ja fer newspaper ch commercial de de...haaye ni tu kithe aa, teriyaan akhaan chon menu salvation najar aundi...

maa(n)e bhain jo aavai sa(n)gath dhrishatt buree dhaekhae this pa(n)gath ||

Great sinners are those who cast evil eyes on women who enter the Sangat and do not treat them as mothers and sisters.

- Rehatnama Bhai Nand Laal Jee

Now to explain something different, something nicely, and in the language of "nice" people, i.e. English. Dear "boy" (hor tu ho vi ki sakda, kurri utte fida hoya peya vichara), singh chapedaan vaala (myself) has been in a similar situation as yours (no, not exactly same, because I try my best not to stare at anyone at Gurdwara or anywhere else...aggey Maharaj raakhi karn). It is a path full of non-stop chapedaan. Trust me, this will do nothing but severely damage your faith in Sikhi, in Gurbani, and ultimately in Guru Sahib, and it may take you a really long, painful, and unpleasant amount of time to get back on track. You will be questioning Guru Sahib's Hukam and bhaana day in and day out. What you felt is natural, but put a fullstop to it right away. Do NOT ask Guru Sahib to help you meet her again, maybe He has someone way better in store for you. Do NOT ask other GurSikhs about her as that would leave a bad impression about you in their minds. Just move on. Remember what Gurdas Mann says "sohneyaan nu vekh ke har koi khalovega, sohne jo banonda hai aap kinna sohna hovega", which means, "everyone stops to gaze at the beautiful ones, imagine how beautiful would be the One who made these beautiful ones". Oye you have Sahib Sri Guru Granth Sahib Jee Maharaj, the most beautifulestest of the beautiful (meri grammar val baahla dhiyaan nah dei oye), so who/what else you need? As for soul mate, your soul mate is the one Guru Sahib has already chosen for you. Everyone else is a cell mate in this HUGE jail called sansaar. What if this girl is already married or engaged? Then you are incurring paap on your head by thinking of her this way.

To conclude, just FORGET it RIGHT AWAY, I cannot warn you any harder. You are digging your own spiritual grave from which you will find it really hard to get up, like almost impossible.

Baki teri marji, jo karna kar. Hor na hove kal nu oda koi veer Sikhsangat te aake message paave "someone was asking about my sister, I want his IP address", fer admins te mods di jaan nu nava legal siyappa pehju.

due to public demand, singh chapedaan vaala is back...how are u all pyaareyo? ok getting to work...ajj "boy" di vaari

oye bollywood ch ser maaran vaaleya, pehlaan eh dass, tu aap Amrit shakheya aa ja nai??? tenu sharm ni aundi Gurdwaare jaa ke kisi bibi vaare edda sochan di, ja ode vall edda dekhan di??? baki Singhniyaan nu tu "bhenji" samajhda, ehdi vaari tu hadtaal karti??? ki gall??? kaahda tu respectful banda??? ehnu kyo nai sister vang vekhda??? eh ki jaade sohni laggi tenu ??? odiya akhaan ch tenu mukti deendi aa??? je goggles laake aundi fer nark dissna si??? yaar ki sarriyaan film'aan ton puththiyaan gappaan sikh ke aa janneo matha pittan Sikhsangat te...akhaan chon mukti dissdi...kal nu viah maggro jwalamukhi (volcano) vi dissuga, fer ki karenga??? fer ohnu keh dei bhaagvaaney goggles laake rakheya kar...ki guarantee aa tenu "right path" te leke jaaugi??? tu kenna tu ohnu dekh ke crazy hoya, menu lagda tu pelloi si...aap te magaj khraab kari baiththaa, hunn baakiyaan nu Gurdwaare da address deke puchhee janna vi labbo ohnu...jaake koi private detective hire kar la...ja fer newspaper ch commercial de de...haaye ni tu kithe aa, teriyaan akhaan chon menu salvation najar aundi...

maa(n)e bhain jo aavai sa(n)gath dhrishatt buree dhaekhae this pa(n)gath ||

Great sinners are those who cast evil eyes on women who enter the Sangat and do not treat them as mothers and sisters.

- Rehatnama Bhai Nand Laal Jee

Now to explain something different, something nicely, and in the language of "nice" people, i.e. English. Dear "boy" (hor tu ho vi ki sakda, kurri utte fida hoya peya vichara), singh chapedaan vaala (myself) has been in a similar situation as yours (no, not exactly same, because I try my best not to stare at anyone at Gurdwara or anywhere else...aggey Maharaj raakhi karn). It is a path full of non-stop chapedaan. Trust me, this will do nothing but severely damage your faith in Sikhi, in Gurbani, and ultimately in Guru Sahib, and it may take you a really long, painful, and unpleasant amount of time to get back on track. You will be questioning Guru Sahib's Hukam and bhaana day in and day out. What you felt is natural, but put a fullstop to it right away. Do NOT ask Guru Sahib to help you meet her again, maybe He has someone way better in store for you. Do NOT ask other GurSikhs about her as that would leave a bad impression about you in their minds. Just move on. Remember what Gurdas Mann says "sohneyaan nu vekh ke har koi khalovega, sohne jo banonda hai aap kinna sohna hovega", which means, "everyone stops to gaze at the beautiful ones, imagine how beautiful would be the One who made these beautiful ones". Oye you have Sahib Sri Guru Granth Sahib Jee Maharaj, the most beautifulestest of the beautiful (meri grammar val baahla dhiyaan nah dei oye), so who/what else you need? As for soul mate, your soul mate is the one Guru Sahib has already chosen for you. Everyone else is a cell mate in this HUGE jail called sansaar. What if this girl is already married or engaged? Then you are incurring paap on your head by thinking of her this way.

To conclude, just FORGET it RIGHT AWAY, I cannot warn you any harder. You are digging your own spiritual grave from which you will find it really hard to get up, like almost impossible.

Baki teri marji, jo karna kar. Hor na hove kal nu oda koi veer Sikhsangat te aake message paave "someone was asking about my sister, I want his IP address", fer admins te mods di jaan nu nava legal siyappa pehju.

rowingmachine.gifhahahahahahahaahahahahahaha

Good stuff veerji. (assuming you're not a penji )