Weird Dream

Guest Guptbhenji

Guest Guptbhenji

wjkk wjkf

I have been very very ill, and deterioted after getting a bit better. Been haveing dreams of family members that have passed away come in my dreams. But th other day a well known mahapurkh was in my dream, but they also have passes away. Its so weird as i have never been to any of the gurdwaras associated with them.

Guest guptee

If you haven't actively read the mahapurkhs jeevan or gone to their asthaan then its probably a past life link... Don't dwell on it too much its no big deal...

Penji

Dreams are a reflection of our subconscious thoughts. There are 4 ways that waheguru gives Darshan and one is supan Darshan (dream)!

I thinks it's a personal thing on how u interpret ur dreams but if you feel there is a gurmat answer or sign for you, then you should follow it...only u know what's on your mind or what ur questions are and maybe ur dreams are associated Witt it

On the other hand,scientifically they say u only remember dreams when u wake up in the middle as the Hunan mind apparently dreams throughout the deep sleep part of sleep but we only remember those dreams where sleep has been broken...

I'd go with the first answer tho

Wjkk wjkf!

Waheguru shows us dreams for a reason

Guest guptbhenji

wjkk wjkf

Nothing happened in the dream just saw the face of the mahapurkh when they were younger maybe 40-50 as i know they passed away later. I have never been to any of the gurdwaras associated with them nor was i thinking of them b4 the dream. just showed their face thats all, but now i thought of it, where i used to live b4 abt 5yrs ago, a fmly lived nr us and they respect them, so not sure if its to do with the mind.

also a gurdwara i been to has their picture up but it wasnt that face in the dream.

thankuji all for ur reply.

Guest Diet and ardas

If you eat cheese before you sleep it will give you nightmares . I learnt this from a great gursikh. Hope this helps . Do ardas, and diet is important :-)