Basic Fact Of Sikhee

Dear sister Akaalkaur 84, I have read today from one of your posts, where you say the following words :

there are problems that the most qualified and experienced drs of the world cannot treat, but my guru treated mine. Miracles do happen with baani... Mera vaid guru govinda.....I'm living proof of it

So I was thinking in asking you a a favour, if only you do not mind doing it. Because I am not that pure enough to have His darshan yet. Can you please ask the guru you mention, next time he appears you, what is it all that I (me) am supposed doing, and let me know his answer? Because that is what you ask me in your upper post. It may help us clear many things, including myself, thank you jee.

Dear sister Akaalkaur 84, I have read today from one of your posts, where you say the following words :

there are problems that the most qualified and experienced drs of the world cannot treat, but my guru treated mine. Miracles do happen with baani... Mera vaid guru govinda.....I'm living proof of it

So I was thinking in asking you a a favour, if only you do not mind doing it. Because I am not that pure enough to have His darshan yet. Can you please ask the guru you mention, next time he appears you, what is it all that I (me) am supposed doing, and let me know his answer? Because that is what you ask me in your upper post. It may help us clear many things, including myself, thank you jee.

Akaalkaur84 is talking about a personal experience with Akal Purakh. She did not say that Akal Purakh gave his darshan to her. A Sant was not able to fully explain the experience of Sri Waheguru ji Maharaj darshan. Many have the darshan of Satguru Sri Guru Gobind Singh Sahib ji Maharaj. Many speak to Maharaj. And Akaalkaur 84 did not ask you anything that you are suggesting. She is telling you exactly what Satguru Sri Guru Gobind Singh Sahib Ji Maharaj said in his physical form. If you want to speak to Satguru, then start reading Gurbani without preconcievied ideas. Then you can have your own personal experience and you won't have to pick on another person.

In response to the above

1. I never claimed to have Darshan so please go back and read my post jee

2. Everytime anyone questions u including my veerji only five..u have responded with sarcasm...would ne nice if u could just answer in s simple manner... So there's no confusion in your answers being interpreted

3. If u are going to make comments that are anti Sikhi

Ie against the importance of kakkar and rehat, then justify what ur saying rather than ur further sarcastic questions

4. If u want to be the son of sri Guru Gobind Singh Ji and u want to become one with Akaal Purakh, try n

Practice Sikhi fully rather than just that suits u. Naam and baani are important but so is is rehat and kakkar

5. U want answers from waheguru about 'who u are'... Then I suggest u ask waheguru urself as in Sikhi there are no vachole who play the middleman! U want answers.... U go to sri Guru Granth Sahib ji mahraaj

6. The only Darshan papis like us will be getting are slaps on the face so maybe not talk against guru Gobind Singh jis hukam and try and follow it wholly!

Forgive me if I've said anything to hurt u but I have no regret in saying things that may hurt u just because ur concept of Sikhi Is deluded!

Akaal Sahai!

Dear Harsharan000,

You thread is entitled the "Basic Fact of Sikhi". Please can I give you two very very basic facts of Sikhi, although I have a feeling that you will ignore them!

I have to say Only Five has shown no ego whatsoever in his posts. Ego is where you run with the self and your own made up ideas. Only Five has managed to suppress the 'me me me me' from his posts and not used his own made up knowledge (your own made up knowledge would be manmat, which is what your are using). Only Five is posting what his Guru, the only current and eternal SatGuru of Sikhs, Sri Guru Granth Sahib Ji Maharaaj, has blessed him with. Sri Guru Granth Sahib Ji Maharaaj contains the light (soul) of all ten Gurus who came to this earth in Human form to leave us with the one and only Sikh's true, eternal, SatGuru, Sri Guru Granth Sahib Ji Maharaaj.

Sri Guru Gobind Singh Ji Maharaaj the 10th and LAST Human Form Guru to set foot on this earth clearly instructed all Sikhs to adhere to the following two basic facts:

· Basic Fact No 1 in 1708 – Sri Guru Gobind Singh Ji Maharaaj instructed Sikhs to follow, and only follow, Sri Guru Granth Sahib Ji Maharaaj, as our ONLY eternal SatGuru.

· Basic Fact No 2 - Sri Guru Gobind Singh Ji Maharaaj also, very clearly, instructed every Sikh to take Amrit from 5 Amritdhari Singhs, who Guru Gobind Singh Ji Maharaaj blessed with Amrit, in front of 80,000 people. Guru Gobind Singh Ji Maharaaj, also istructed that 5 practising, Amritdhari, 5K wearing, Sikhs, who had taken Amrit from 5 of the same, were the only ones who could pass on the Sikh Amrit. Nobody else can pass on the Sikh's Amrit. This unbroken lineage has been running/continuing since Visakhi 1699!

Only five is not ashamed of his Sat Guru, Sri Guru Granth Sahib Ji Maharaaj, and he is not ashamed of being a Singh (definition of Singh: male who has taken Amrit from five Amritdhari Singhs and wears the 5K's).

Why are you ashamed to disclose who your Guru really is and who you really are? Just come out with it! If you're a Radhasoami or something and follow some Human Guru just say who it is. You yourself, show your Radhsoami Guru the most humiliating disrespect when you are ashamed to honestly admit that you follow him, whether denial be on this forum, or any other time you are in the company of Sikhs! Just be honest, and say it! You'll always get more respect if you are up front and honest with people, rather than pretending to be someone else. Everyone can see through you - so you may as well give up this act of your, you're not fooling anyone!

Finally, get your Guru to teach you one of the most basic manners and lessons in politeness, which is not to ignore people, don't you know that's rude? You have ignored all of Only Five's posts, that's really rude! If you knew anything about naam, you would not be, that, rude!

Are you a Radhasoami, or member of some other cult? Come on! Be truthful!

• 2 weeks later...

Dear brothers, all of you, who may have felt hurt due to my posts, I humbly ask for forgiveness with folded hands. I have not ignored any of your posts, as I have learnt a lot from all of you. There is no reason either for me of getting upset, as I have no business involved here where I am going to get profit or loss. Whether you or me, we are all His souls. Wahiguru is not a monopoly of any dharma, He is universal, equall to all. Each one tries best, according to his or her level, in the circumstances where the nature has put us. Having said that, each and everyone is responsible and has the right to be right or wrong, it is each individual`s free choice. As I have seen, though you and me have the same objective : Wahiguru, but still so much of krodh present, just because our thinking is different, our way of understanding and approaching is different; so no matter how much we may explain our point of views, we are never going to agree. I can reply each one of you in a rational manner.....but even then I am going to be showered with ill feelings , and frankly speaking, there is no need for all these situations. I do not know you, neither any of you to me, then why should there be ill feelings? Why can there not be friendship and harmony on a human level? I just wanted to share, thoughts on spirituality in a friendly way, without forcing anything on anybody, at the same time neither allowing anybody to force on me, we could just go on blaming, without an end to it. I feel all of you have high spirit and potential of love and devotion for Wahiguru...that is important. He is important, not me. I am the lowest of lowest. So inspite all our disagreements, I have decided to take the first step, to ask for forgiveness once again. As it is said:do not cause pain to any being as the Lord resides in the chamber of their hearts. May God bless each and everyone.

Dear brothers, all of you, who may have felt hurt due to my posts, I humbly ask for forgiveness with folded hands. I have not ignored any of your posts, as I have learnt a lot from all of you. There is no reason either for me of getting upset, as I have no business involved here where I am going to get profit or loss. Whether you or me, we are all His souls. Wahiguru is not a monopoly of any dharma, He is universal, equall to all. Each one tries best, according to his or her level, in the circumstances where the nature has put us. Having said that, each and everyone is responsible and has the right to be right or wrong, it is each individual`s free choice. As I have seen, though you and me have the same objective : Wahiguru, but still so much of krodh present, just because our thinking is different, our way of understanding and approaching is different; so no matter how much we may explain our point of views, we are never going to agree. I can reply each one of you in a rational manner.....but even then I am going to be showered with ill feelings , and frankly speaking, there is no need for all these situations. I do not know you, neither any of you to me, then why should there be ill feelings? Why can there not be friendship and harmony on a human level? I just wanted to share, thoughts on spirituality in a friendly way, without forcing anything on anybody, at the same time neither allowing anybody to force on me, we could just go on blaming, without an end to it. I feel all of you have high spirit and potential of love and devotion for Wahiguru...that is important. He is important, not me. I am the lowest of lowest. So inspite all our disagreements, I have decided to take the first step, to ask for forgiveness once again. As it is said:do not cause pain to any being as the Lord resides in the chamber of their hearts. May God bless each and everyone.

Nobody is saying you're a bad person. However, before you can discover Waheguru you have to be honest. Please be honest with us and just simply tell us whether you are a Sikh, or instead are a Muslim, Christian, Radhasoami, Hindu, Namdhari, Jewish, or one of the other non-Sikh religions, or cults I have just stated!

All people object to on any religious forum is when people pretend to be part of the religion of that particular forum just to mislead people away from the religion of that forum.

Imagine if I went onto a Muslim, Christian, Radhasoami, Hindu, Namdhari, Jewish, or one of the other non-Sikh forums and pretended to be one of them just to try and distort the beliefs of the people on that Forum. And the distortions I was putting forward was actually against the founders of those religions, wouldn't that be wrong? Wouldn't you expect those people to be upset by my statements, especially as I had lead them to believe that I was the same religion as them?

If went on to a Muslim forum, pretending to be a Muslim, and told them they did not have to eat meat that was Halal wouldn't you expect them to be upset?

Or, went onto a Hindu forum, pretending to be a Hindu, and told Hindus to eat beef, wouldn't you expect them to be upset?

Or went onto a Jewish forum, pretending to be a Jew, and told them to eat pork, wouldn't you expect them to be upset?

Wouldn't that be deceitful and wrong, of me?

However, if I went on their Forums as a Sikh, to put my Sikh views forward, then that would be honest and fair, at least they would know who they were talking to, correct?

This is what we object to in your situation. You're pretending to be a Sikh putting anti-Sikh beliefs forward, which is dishonest, simply because you did not tell us that you were not a Sikh from the beginning! Had you told us that you were not a Sikh we would have seen your point of view as a honest discussion

If you are a Muslim, Christian, Radhasoami, Scientologist, Namdhari, Hindu, Jew, or part of any religion or cult other than the ones I have stated, then we still say please tell us! You will be treated with more respect and love if you are honest! We all know some religions keep trying to pull other people away from their religion, and it's core beliefs by pretending to be a member of that religion. Millions of people do this around the world! You may just be one of them! They all start talking sweet and slimy to win people over once they are spotted as a 'pretender'.

Finally, forgive me for pointing out the Truth! But you have not replied to all the posts people honestly submitted in reply to your non-Gurmat posts!

Personally, I would rather have a discussion with a straight talking honest person, than a sweet talking dishonest person. You still have not told us which religion or cult you belong to? I think that I am asking a fair question by asking which faith you belong as this is a relgious forum!!