Basic Fact Of Sikhee

So much you talk, just tell me, when one dies, are the 5 Ks going with you, or any other material things? So then when one´s soul goes there, how do they know that this a sikh or a hindu or christian? Do you think, your soul is going to wear the physicall 5Ks and go there, after death? Only one´s karmas and bhakti (Naam Simran) goes.... that is why it is said as you sow so shall you reap? Changeea Buraeea vaache Dharam hadoor (Dharam Rai watches your good or bad karmas, when you die and go before him), and Wahiguru sees if you have done His Naam Simran, he is not bothered how you dress, eat or whether you are rich, black or white or even if you are illeterate, or the language you speak, nothing of that sort, only if you have done Nam Simran, that is why it is said, Jis vakhar lain toon aaya, Ram Nam, Santan ghar paaya. The real wealth for which you have come to gather in this world is Ram Naam and that is to be found in the refuge of the saints, nothing more nothing less. Not the outer things which shall be burnt away. Here nobody preaches, yhat is your inferior and negative entity, your ego, which makes you behave so. Here, only we can share each other´s points.

We should know these facts:

Wahiguru is an spiritul being, to reach Him , only Nam Simran should be done because that only, transports our soul same in essence like Him, to His court. This is all about, all else is material and perishable, without any spiritual gain from it, as it has no chetanta in it, You can not learn from a stone(inert, lifeless), you need a conscious( livefull) teacher, with knowledge to learn and become mature, because only conscious entities can transfer consciousness.

You do what you like, for me my Wahiguru is with me, and it is Him I only need. You are a stubborn person, you are much steeped in the outer things, that is why you are not mature in the Bani, and so you are insecure to talk and read about it than the Bani itself, on the other side you are strong on the material, but remember the material shall be left here, only your soul and your karmas or love for Him shall go with you, I could laugh at you for your this behaviour, but I have pity on you, may Wahiguru bless you with real wisdom

Harsharan ji your posts show egotism only. People like you say amrit and kakkars are not important because they dont suit your lifestyle. So you try to convince others to justify your weakness. If amrit and rehat was not important why did Guru gobind singh ji introduce it and take it himself? No one says naam and bani is not important it is. You sound like those dera cult babas desperate for followers of your version, who want to twist bani to suit there lifestyles rather then change themselves. I am not amritdhari myself but even I can see what you are trying to do. May mahraaj bless you.

Kaam is one of the 5 deadliest enemies ( the others are: krodh, lobh, moh, ahankar ..... ninda, jalan, chuglee, jhoot, lalach, laziness...etc) that attack the soul without mercy. The mind uses them as tools to keep the soul imprisoned, apart from many other ways, along with Maya. The soul is being harrased, since it left it`s Father`s (Satnam ) house (Sach Khand ). It´s condition is very dreadfull, without any shore or anchor to lean on, there is no thaao. Constantly roaming in the wheel of Chaurasee Ka Chakar. And for that, we alone are to be blamed, we do not listen nor pay attention to the real teachings of our Gurus`.

When our first Guru came on earth; orthodox practices were common in those days, would be better said, even before.....up to nowdays.

While they are, they remove our agyanta, our prejudices, our manmukhta, our outer or external practices, which are futile in results, and are just like smoke, no reality in it, they ( our Gurus) show us the realty, by attaching us to their Nij Roop, Nam or Shabad.

Since they left us, we have been manipulated, our reasoning power has been extirpated, by the so board members, the Truth they made us know, has been darkened with their poisnous behaviour, they have spread poison everywhere and in almost all.

These members have politizied the real sikhee, but we understanding the teachings of the Gurus`, it seems that, all is the fantasy of these leaders, I personally do not believe what they say, that our Patshah Guru Gobind Singh said.

We can see it by ourselves, reading and understanding the Bani of the previous Gurus`, is simialr, there are no such external practices, politics, rules, regulations, they taught that Nam and Shabd is everything. Nobody can take the place of a real Satguru. After all, these leaders, at most what can they offer is only what thay have, and they may have everything, but not the love and essence of Nam, and this void has to be filled with something, so they fill it with symbols, and external practices.

It is a pity, that Sikhee is such a noble, and a beautiful summary of some of Wahiguru`s virtues, grace, daya, meher, inmensity, truth, bakshish.... and that all this, has been reduced and polluted, between the four walls of rules and regulations, then zaat, paat, land, rituals, rites, dogmas...etc.

This is the pitiful and hopeless situation of mankind in general, but here we refer to our sikh brothers and sisters, with whom we are concerned. There is nothing wrong in following the customs and traditions in the dharam whre one is born, but we should be not so blinded with them, that we loose the truth out of our sight. I know, many will be hating me, when reading this, but my love for Wahiguru, and for the truth, and then for all the mankind, which has the ray of divinity in each individual, has propelled me in writing this, all the four corners of the existence has the right in knowing the realty of Wahiguru Akal Purukh in the real measure.

And all this, what has been said, is based just from the bani, for that purpose some lines are been given as proofs, of that truth, which our Gurus showered on the mankind equally on everybody without any distinctions:

ਬਿਨੁ ਸਤਿਗੁਰ ਨਾਉ ਨ ਪਾਈਐ ਬਿਨੁ ਨਾਵੈ ਕਿਆ ਸੁਆਉ ॥ bin sathigur naao n paaeeai bin naavai kiaa suaao || Without the True Guru, the Name is not obtained. Without the Name, what is the use of it all?

ਆਇ ਗਇਆ ਪਛੁਤਾਵਣਾ ਜਿਉ ਸੁੰਞੈ ਘਰਿ ਕਾਉ ॥੩॥ aae gaeiaa pashhuthaavanaa jio sunnjai ghar kaao ||3|| People come and go, regretting and repenting, like crows in a deserted house. ||3|

ਬਿਨੁ ਨਾਵੈ ਦੁਖੁ ਦੇਹੁਰੀ ਜਿਉ ਕਲਰ ਕੀ ਭੀਤਿ ॥ bin naavai dhukh dhaehuree jio kalar kee bheeth || Without the Name, the body suffers in pain; it crumbles like a wall of sand.

ਤਬ ਲਗੁ ਮਹਲੁ ਨ ਪਾਈਐ ਜਬ ਲਗੁ ਸਾਚੁ ਨ ਚੀਤਿ ॥ thab lag mehal n paaeeai jab lag saach n cheeth || As long as Truth does not enter into the consciousness, the Mansion of the Lord's Presence is not found.

ਸਬਦਿ ਰਪੈ ਘਰੁ ਪਾਈਐ ਨਿਰਬਾਣੀ ਪਦੁ ਨੀਤਿ ॥੪॥ sabadh rapai ghar paaeeai nirabaanee padh neeth ||4|| Attuned to the Shabad, we enter our home, and obtain the Eternal State of Nirvaanaa. ||4|| spacer.gif ਸਬਦਿ ਮਰੈ ਸੋ ਮਰਿ ਰਹੈ ਫਿਰਿ ਮਰੈ ਨ ਦੂਜੀ ਵਾਰ ॥ sabadh marai so mar rehai fir marai n dhoojee vaar || One who dies in the Shabad is beyond death, and shall never die again.

ਸਬਦੈ ਹੀ ਤੇ ਪਾਈਐ ਹਰਿ ਨਾਮੇ ਲਗੈ ਪਿਆਰੁ ॥ sabadhai hee thae paaeeai har naamae lagai piaar || Through the Shabad, we find Him, and embrace love for the Name of the Lord. spacer.gif ਬਿਨੁ ਸਬਦੈ ਜਗੁ ਭੂਲਾ ਫਿਰੈ ਮਰਿ ਜਨਮੈ ਵਾਰੋ ਵਾਰ ॥੭॥ bin sabadhai jag bhoolaa firai mar janamai vaaro vaar ||7|| Without the Shabad, the world is deceived; it dies and is reborn, over and over again. ||7

ਮਨ ਰੇ ਰਾਮ ਜਪਹੁ ਸੁਖੁ ਹੋਇ ॥ man rae raam japahu sukh hoe || O mind, meditate on the Lord, and find peace.

ਸਬਦੁ ਪਛਾਣੈ ਰਵਿ ਰਹੈ ਨਾ ਤਿਸੁ ਕਾਲੁ ਸੰਤਾਇ ॥ sabadh pashhaanai rav rehai naa this kaal santhaae || One who recognizes the Shabad merges into it, and is not afflicted by death.

aapay nirmal pooj karaa-ay gur sabdee thaa-ay paa-ee. ||9||

The Immaculate Lord Himself inspires worship of Him; through the Word of the Guru's Shabad, it is accepted and approved. ||9||

poojaa karahi par biDh nahee jaaneh doojai bhaa-ay mal laa-ee. ||10||

Those who worship Him, but do not know the Way, are polluted with the love of duality. ||10||

jin antar sabad aap pachhaaneh gat mit tin hee paa-ee. ||15||

Those who have the Shabad deep within, understand themselves; they find the way of salvation. ||15||

ayhu manoo-aa sunn samaaDh lagaavai jotee jot milaa-ee. ||16||

Their minds enter into the deepest state of Samaadhi, and their light is absorbed into the Light. ||16||

sun sun gurmukh naam vakaaneh satsangat maylaa-ee. ||17||

The Gurmukhs listen constantly to the Naam, and chant it in the True Congregation. ||17||

saachee banee sach vakhaanai sach naam liv laa-ee. ||19||

True are their words; they speak only the Truth; they lovingly focus on the True Name. ||19||

True are their words; they speak only the Truth; they lovingly focus on the True Name. ||19||

gur poorai har naam dirhaa-i-aa har nihchal har Dhan palai jee-o. ||2||

The Perfect Guru has implanted the Lord's Name within me. I have the Imperishable Treasure of the Lord in my lap. ||2||

har jee-o kirpaa karahu gur maylhu jan naanak har Dhan palai jee-o. ||4||1||

O Dear Lord, please show Mercy to me, that I may meet the Guru. Servant Nanak gathers the Wealth of the Lord's Name in his lap. ||4||1||

Page 43 Line 15 Raag Sriraag: Guru Arjan Dev

dhhandhhaa sabh jalaae kai gur naam dheeaa sach suaao ||

All my evil pursuits have been burnt away; the Guru has blessed me with the Naam, the true object of life.

Page 46 Line 8 Raag Sriraag: Guru Arjan Dev

sach mehal ghar paaeiaa gur kaa sabadh pashhaan ||3||

I have obtained my home in the True Mansion of His Presence, realizing the Word of the Guru's Shabad. ||3||

Page 46 Line 10 Raag Sriraag: Guru Arjan Dev

pooraa sathigur jae milai paaeeai sabadh nidhhaan ||

If we meet the Perfect True Guru, we obtain the Treasure of the Shabad.

Page 50 Line 2 Raag Sriraag: Guru Arjan Dev

naam nidhhaan sathigur dheeaa sukh naanak man mehi mandd ||4||20||90||

The True Guru has bestowed the Treasure of the Naam, the Name of the Lord. O Nanak, the mind is filled with peace. ||4||20||90||

Page 51 Line 7 Raag Sriraag: Guru Arjan Dev

sanch har dhhan pooj sathigur shhodd sagal vikaar ||

Gather in the Wealth of the Lord, worship the True Guru, and give up all your corrupt ways.

Page 58 Line 3 Raag Sriraag: Guru Nanak Dev

bin sathigur naao n paaeeai bin naavai kiaa suaao ||

Without the True Guru, the Name is not obtained. Without the Name, what is the use of it all?

These are just few sample lines from the bani, as we can see only importance of WAHIGURU as objective, through Nam and Shabad are written on each parragraph, on each page, and then too we are so manmukhs that we fail to see the truth in them.

Mind is always fond of sensual pleasures, so unless we give it the taste, of something superior and everlasting taste, like Nam....it will never give up it`s bad habits. So Nam is the truth which our Gurus taught as remedy for fighting the mind and these vices, and also Nam is the only vehicle for returning our true real Home Sach Khand, anything apart from this is wasting our precious time.

Benti: you don't use the term "pages". Guru Sahib is NOT a book so the correct term would be Ang (limbs).

Thanks.

Kaam is one of the 5 deadliest enemies ( the others are: krodh, lobh, moh, ahankar ..... ninda, jalan, chuglee, jhoot, lalach, laziness...etc) that attack the soul without mercy. The mind uses them as tools to keep the soul imprisoned, apart from many other ways, along with Maya. The soul is being harrased, since it left it`s Father`s (Satnam ) house (Sach Khand ). It´s condition is very dreadfull, without any shore or anchor to lean on, there is no thaao. Constantly roaming in the wheel of Chaurasee Ka Chakar. And for that, we alone are to be blamed, we do not listen nor pay attention to the real teachings of our Gurus`.

When our first Guru came on earth; orthodox practices were common in those days, would be better said, even before.....up to nowdays.

While they are, they remove our agyanta, our prejudices, our manmukhta, our outer or external practices, which are futile in results, and are just like smoke, no reality in it, they ( our Gurus) show us the realty, by attaching us to their Nij Roop, Nam or Shabad.

Since they left us, we have been manipulated, our reasoning power has been extirpated, by the so board members, the Truth they made us know, has been darkened with their poisnous behaviour, they have spread poison everywhere and in almost all.

These members have politizied the real sikhee, but we understanding the teachings of the Gurus`, it seems that, all is the fantasy of these leaders, I personally do not believe what they say, that our Patshah Guru Gobind Singh said.

We can see it by ourselves, reading and understanding the Bani of the previous Gurus`, is simialr, there are no such external practices, politics, rules, regulations, they taught that Nam and Shabd is everything. Nobody can take the place of a real Satguru. After all, these leaders, at most what can they offer is only what thay have, and they may have everything, but not the love and essence of Nam, and this void has to be filled with something, so they fill it with symbols, and external practices.

It is a pity, that Sikhee is such a noble, and a beautiful summary of some of Wahiguru`s virtues, grace, daya, meher, inmensity, truth, bakshish.... and that all this, has been reduced and polluted, between the four walls of rules and regulations, then zaat, paat, land, rituals, rites, dogmas...etc.

This is the pitiful and hopeless situation of mankind in general, but here we refer to our sikh brothers and sisters, with whom we are concerned. There is nothing wrong in following the customs and traditions in the dharam whre one is born, but we should be not so blinded with them, that we loose the truth out of our sight. I know, many will be hating me, when reading this, but my love for Wahiguru, and for the truth, and then for all the mankind, which has the ray of divinity in each individual, has propelled me in writing this, all the four corners of the existence has the right in knowing the realty of Wahiguru Akal Purukh in the real measure.

And all this, what has been said, is based just from the bani, for that purpose some lines are been given as proofs, of that truth, which our Gurus showered on the mankind equally on everybody without any distinctions:

ਬਿਨੁ ਸਤਿਗੁਰ ਨਾਉ ਨ ਪਾਈਐ ਬਿਨੁ ਨਾਵੈ ਕਿਆ ਸੁਆਉ ॥ bin sathigur naao n paaeeai bin naavai kiaa suaao || Without the True Guru, the Name is not obtained. Without the Name, what is the use of it all?

ਆਇ ਗਇਆ ਪਛੁਤਾਵਣਾ ਜਿਉ ਸੁੰਞੈ ਘਰਿ ਕਾਉ ॥੩॥ aae gaeiaa pashhuthaavanaa jio sunnjai ghar kaao ||3|| People come and go, regretting and repenting, like crows in a deserted house. ||3|

ਬਿਨੁ ਨਾਵੈ ਦੁਖੁ ਦੇਹੁਰੀ ਜਿਉ ਕਲਰ ਕੀ ਭੀਤਿ ॥ bin naavai dhukh dhaehuree jio kalar kee bheeth || Without the Name, the body suffers in pain; it crumbles like a wall of sand.

ਤਬ ਲਗੁ ਮਹਲੁ ਨ ਪਾਈਐ ਜਬ ਲਗੁ ਸਾਚੁ ਨ ਚੀਤਿ ॥ thab lag mehal n paaeeai jab lag saach n cheeth || As long as Truth does not enter into the consciousness, the Mansion of the Lord's Presence is not found.

ਸਬਦਿ ਰਪੈ ਘਰੁ ਪਾਈਐ ਨਿਰਬਾਣੀ ਪਦੁ ਨੀਤਿ ॥੪॥ sabadh rapai ghar paaeeai nirabaanee padh neeth ||4|| Attuned to the Shabad, we enter our home, and obtain the Eternal State of Nirvaanaa. ||4|| spacer.gif ਸਬਦਿ ਮਰੈ ਸੋ ਮਰਿ ਰਹੈ ਫਿਰਿ ਮਰੈ ਨ ਦੂਜੀ ਵਾਰ ॥ sabadh marai so mar rehai fir marai n dhoojee vaar || One who dies in the Shabad is beyond death, and shall never die again.

ਸਬਦੈ ਹੀ ਤੇ ਪਾਈਐ ਹਰਿ ਨਾਮੇ ਲਗੈ ਪਿਆਰੁ ॥ sabadhai hee thae paaeeai har naamae lagai piaar || Through the Shabad, we find Him, and embrace love for the Name of the Lord. spacer.gif ਬਿਨੁ ਸਬਦੈ ਜਗੁ ਭੂਲਾ ਫਿਰੈ ਮਰਿ ਜਨਮੈ ਵਾਰੋ ਵਾਰ ॥੭॥ bin sabadhai jag bhoolaa firai mar janamai vaaro vaar ||7|| Without the Shabad, the world is deceived; it dies and is reborn, over and over again. ||7

ਮਨ ਰੇ ਰਾਮ ਜਪਹੁ ਸੁਖੁ ਹੋਇ ॥ man rae raam japahu sukh hoe || O mind, meditate on the Lord, and find peace.

ਸਬਦੁ ਪਛਾਣੈ ਰਵਿ ਰਹੈ ਨਾ ਤਿਸੁ ਕਾਲੁ ਸੰਤਾਇ ॥ sabadh pashhaanai rav rehai naa this kaal santhaae || One who recognizes the Shabad merges into it, and is not afflicted by death.

The Immaculate Lord Himself inspires worship of Him; through the Word of the Guru's Shabad, it is accepted and approved. ||9||

Those who worship Him, but do not know the Way, are polluted with the love of duality. ||10||

Those who have the Shabad deep within, understand themselves; they find the way of salvation. ||15||

Their minds enter into the deepest state of Samaadhi, and their light is absorbed into the Light. ||16||

The Gurmukhs listen constantly to the Naam, and chant it in the True Congregation. ||17||

The Perfect Guru has implanted the Lord's Name within me. I have the Imperishable Treasure of the Lord in my lap. ||2||

O Dear Lord, please show Mercy to me, that I may meet the Guru. Servant Nanak gathers the Wealth of the Lord's Name in his lap. ||4||1||

All my evil pursuits have been burnt away; the Guru has blessed me with the Naam, the true object of life.

I have obtained my home in the True Mansion of His Presence, realizing the Word of the Guru's Shabad. ||3||

The True Guru has bestowed the Treasure of the Naam, the Name of the Lord. O Nanak, the mind is filled with peace. ||4||20||90||

Gather in the Wealth of the Lord, worship the True Guru, and give up all your corrupt ways.

Without the True Guru, the Name is not obtained. Without the Name, what is the use of it all?

These are just few sample lines from the bani, as we can see only importance of WAHIGURU as objective, through Nam and Shabad are written on each parragraph, on each page, and then too we are so manmukhs that we fail to see the truth in them.

Mind is always fond of sensual pleasures, so unless we give it the taste, of something superior and everlasting taste, like Nam....it will never give up it`s bad habits. So Nam is the truth which our Gurus taught as remedy for fighting the mind and these vices, and also Nam is the only vehicle for returning our true real Home Sach Khand, anything apart from this is wasting our precious time.

Benti: you don't use the term "pages". Guru Sahib is NOT a book so the correct term would be Ang (limbs).

Thanks.

Thanks.