• ×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Topics

• I work with many goreh.  One of them is a former arts student, another one has a lot of interest in paintings and talk in great depth. He went to Bilbao and visited the Guggenheim gallery.  I never paid any interest in art. Then our Puzzled was talking in depth about Sikh Art. The level of intricacy he went into with the brush strokes, the style of art, the influences etc.  I was totally ignorant.  We are a sophisticated people and I am going to make an effort next time there is a Sikh Art Exhibition. 
    • In India they stick leopards into cages and then set them on fire. Sikhi says waheguru is hurt when his creation is hurt. 
    • I think we have subtle little encouragements    but we are to busy and loud to take notice. 
    • This is horrible. A pregnant elephant died because it ate a pineapple which had a firecracker in it. ☹ The locals stick firecrackers into pineapples and leave them near the forests to kill wild animals which might eat their crops.  This elephant either ate one of those pineapples or was given one to eat by the locals.  
    • When you close your eyes, what do you see? When you talk to "God" what do you feel? When you "want" a reply, what do you expect? When you say "He" / "She", how did you derive this perception? These are not trick questions, neither i believe there are any correct answers. We all have different perceptions and of course - expectations, but why do we have expectations?  Ask yourself as many questions as you want, you "may" be coming back to the same conclusion. Let me try and make a suggestion - if you have some spare time, take a walk on your own. Try and go somewhere peaceful and tranquil, nature esque, then see what thoughts come into your mind? Everybody / everything is created with Light. We need to discover this light and keep seeing this. With light, there is also darkness, you may see what i'm trying to get at here. My point being, why to we see "God" as a person? Why don't we see God in all forms? Everlasting and Omnipresent Waheguru    

Important Information

Terms of Use