Asking For Your Views

Avtar95

Vaheguru Ji Ka Khalsa Vaheguru Ji Ka Khalsa

Hi i was asking for the sangats views. I was suggesting that the rally should be more than a one year thing. I know it will be hard to organise one if we have more rallys with thiusand of attending i think the uk public will get the message and the media will pick this up. Coz we saw probably oneof the biggest rallies in the uk in my lifetime reagrding the 1984 genocide. If we have more of these rallies do you think it wil benifit the fight for justice.

Hi i was asking for the sangats views. I was suggesting that the rally should be more than a one year thing. I know it will be hard to organise one if we have more rallys with thiusand of attending i think the uk public will get the message and the media will pick this up. Coz we saw probably oneof the biggest rallies in the uk in my lifetime reagrding the 1984 genocide. If we have more of these rallies do you think it wil benifit the fight for justice.

Once a year sends out a stronger message. You begin to hold more than one rally, and people become apathetic and think "What are they complaining about now?" (Not my opinion but what the average person on the street might think). Focus all attention on making the single rally the best it can be. Don't dilute the message and get over-excited because one was received very well.