Can A Singh Drink Cobra Zero?

I saw a guy in a supermarket the other day, I could make out he was wearing a kirpan so more than likely he is Amritdhari. In his trolley he had bottles of Cobra Zero. I was wondering is this ok? I am assuming it was for him as people who like alcohol would not buy anything that has zero nasha.

Maybe he was an ex alky who was giving it up this way?

I know goray do it like this sometimes?

Interesting question though. Is zero percent alcohol sharaab okay for amritdharis?

Is that a beer or one of those alco-pops?

I think its beer but no alcohol.

Interesting question though. Is zero percent alcohol sharaab okay for amritdharis?

If he has taken amrit then he would have given up alcohol anyway, yes/no?

I guess it has taste like beer so he is having it for taste buds. Thinking about it I suppose he could counter that lots of Singh like those veggie sausages, bacon, pies and therefore whats difference between them having meat free things with a meaty taste and him having his alcohol free beer.

Thinking about it I suppose he could counter that lots of Singh like those veggie sausages, bacon, pies and therefore whats difference between them having meat free things with a meaty taste and him having his alcohol free beer.

Couldn't really argue with that could you?

I saw a Singh in Tesco's the other day who filled up an entire trolley with cases of Stella as it was 2 for £20. Greedy bugger.

:biggrin2: Did you not tell him that he should only be having the alcohol free stuff? Then again he probably owns a shop and will sell it there. A few friends own shops and they say its cheaper to buy things on offer at supermarkets than from cash-n-carry.

Couldn't really argue with that could you?

True. I guess I will not bother too much if I see him buying it again.

:biggrin2: Did you not tell him that he should only be having the alcohol free stuff? Then again he probably owns a shop and will sell it there. A few friends own shops and they say its cheaper to buy things on offer at supermarkets than from cash-n-carry.

Now that I think about it he could sell each can with a park up and make a tidy profit, which makes more sense than him drinking a couple of hundred cans of beer.