Bhai Amrik Singh Ji Ajnala On Sant Jee'S 'Shaheedi'

I don't know why you are posting things like this when Sikhs around the world are remembering the sacrifice of this brave warrior. What are you going to achieve by doing this ? Recently we have heard eye-witness accounts of 6th June 1984 on the Sikh Channels and other videos:

• how Sant Ji placed his arrow on the shasters palki at Akal Takhat Sahib
  • how he offered his last ardas to Sri Guru Granth Sahib Ji
  • how the Singhs who were with Sant Ji wanted to be shaheed before him and each of them were shouting "I want to go before Sant Ji !". Why were they saying this ?.......because Sant ji himself was getting ready to go for shaheedi
  • how his own brother identified his dead body

I have posted the below links before. Hundreds of examples can be given because in practically every speech Sant Ji mentioned that the Government was going to attack Harimandar Sahib and he also made it clear that he would give shaheedi. If we believe people like 'Rsingh96' then Sant Ji has gone back on his word not to mention the vow that he (along with the Akalis) made at Akal Takhat Sahib in 1982 to defend Harimandar Sahib with his life.

1) a bird's eye view of Sant Ji in shaheedi roop (go to 1:57 minutes)

http://www.youtube.c...feature=related

2) Sant Ji saying he will sacrifice his life but not leave the morcha (go to 8:24 minutes)

3) Sant Ji saying that someone advised him to go to Pakistan, but he refused saying that Baba Deep Singh Ji came to Amritsar from DamDama Sahib and I should leave here and go to Pakistan.......NEVER ! The guy said "we need you" to which Sant Ji replied "I need to make a sacrifice" (go to 3:39 minutes)

http://www.youtube.c...n_order&list=UL

pehlvan if you have nothing good to say why are you here, showing us Sonia deols biased movie on Sant Ji. SO you believe Baba Thakur Singh Ji a Bhramgiyani to be a lier, what would your jeevan be worth to his his, did you know Sant Jarnail Singh Ji more than Baba Thakur Singh Ji Did, do you think Baba Ji was crazy for keeping such a stand. Many Gur Sikhs in the past have gone gupt like Sant Ji has and he will return.

if people dont like it, then just leave this post

pehlvan if you have nothing good to say why are you here, showing us Sonia deols biased movie on Sant Ji. SO you believe Baba Thakur Singh Ji a Bhramgiyani to be a lier, what would your jeevan be worth to his his, did you know Sant Jarnail Singh Ji more than Baba Thakur Singh Ji Did, do you think Baba Ji was crazy for keeping such a stand. Many Gur Sikhs in the past have gone gupt like Sant Ji has and he will return.

if people dont like it, then just leave this post

Ladli-Fauj,

Is saying that Sant Ji promised to give shaheedi and never leave Harimandar Sahib, and giving video proof of this 'nothing good to say' in your opinion ? Kindly provide in quotes what I have said that is 'nothing good to say'.

Who was showing you Sonia Deol's movie ? Did you miss the bit above it that said "a bird's eye view of Sant Ji in shaheedi roop (go to 1:57 minutes)". The reason is that I have not seen that picture of Sant Ji anywhere else. If you have seen it then please provide a link.

I would like to ask you: bearing in mind what Sant Ji said in his speeches and promised, are you calling him a liar ????? How about the vow he made at Akal Takhat Sahib ? How about the times he spoke about giving shaheedi in Guru Granth Sahib Ji's hazoori.

Baba Jarnail Singh Ji attained Shaheedee in June of 1984.

His Shaheedee has been accepted by Sri Akal Takht Sahib, and by all active Kharkoo organizations (Babbar Khalsa, Bhinderanwale Tigers Force, Khalistan Liberation Force, Khalistan Commando Force), including Baba Gurbachan Singh Manochahal.

There is nothing wrong with calling Baba Jarnail Singh Ji a Shaheed - as he has earned it.

On the other hand, denying his Shaheedee is meaningless and petty.

seriously... why do we always do this?

Same topics, revisit over and over for the same arguments.

Those that have faith either way will not change because of a few videos.

Just accept everyone ones views and close this topic that cannot be concluded, not right now anyway..

concentrate on the bigger picture, Sant Ji's bachan are with us, listen to them, share them, make your children listen to them.. thats more beneficial

Baba Jarnail Singh Ji attained Shaheedee in June of 1984.

His Shaheedee has been accepted by Sri Akal Takht Sahib, and by all active Kharkoo organizations (Babbar Khalsa, Bhinderanwale Tigers Force, Khalistan Liberation Force, Khalistan Commando Force), including Baba Gurbachan Singh Manochahal.

There is nothing wrong with calling Baba Jarnail Singh Ji a Shaheed - as he has earned it.

On the other hand, denying his Shaheedee is meaningless and petty.

Once you put this into perspective, agree. Don't know what made me think otherwise...

Egh, why can't we just avoid the debate and let people be? :\

• 2 weeks later...