Christians In Punjab

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=emyJMkPV4fA&feature=related

Why are we turning a blind eye to all this? 

Why did this Sikh family take this woman to a church to get her demon-possessed body Exorcised?

All they had to do was take her to a Giyani at their local Gurdwara and he would have dealt with it.  The Giyani would have performed the Sikh version of Excorism on her....a good hard thappar. 

What a bunch of fraudsters.

Almost the perfect staged act, but not quite, play the video to 4:42 when the woman in question is lying down on the floor shaking, at exactly on 4:47 you will see the woman reaching for her salwaar (top) to adjust it to cover her modesty!!!! But I suppose the spirit possessing her could have a modesty complex in public!!!

We all know the SGGS makes it clear that only one Atma (Soul) can reside in the human body, hence this possession business is complete utter nonsense.

Christianity has been exposed many times over with numerous flaws in its history, theology, philosophy and religious texts. These missionaries are adept and well-honed in taping into and misleading illiterate and poor communities all across the globe, including Punjab.

As for the educated Punjabi folk in the West converting or dabbling with Christianity, well it’s quite clear, these families/individuals cannot hack Sikhi, they look for something easier to justify their lifestyles or attitudes. However some cannot be blamed as parents have no interest in today’s materialistic society in teaching their children the importance of religion and underpinning values, just as they teach them the importance of education and wealth accumulation. These children then grow up learning the values and belief systems of their countries of birth and end up looking to Christianity.

On a final note, the Sikh religion will erode either in its pure form (as is happening right now) or entirely in the absence of a focal point for the religion, i.e. KHALISTAN.

This will be my last message on this forum, because it seems to be moderated by ninkenpoops:

Just wondering....you know how in UK universities you take different units which add up to a final degree ?........Well a University in Canada....and this university is as large and respected as many of the UK red brick universities.....offers a unit worth 30 credits towards a final degree in....wait for it.....drum roll please......HOW TO CONVERT SIKHS INTO CHRISTIANITY !!!!!

Yes you heard me right. The university course teaches its students how to tempt sikhs away from Sikhism.

You know what....I've come to the conclusion that I know too much to be here. My knowledge is not appreciated here. There seems to be too many people here...especially the mods....that prefer to keep their head empty. So....I'll bid you farewell with this :

http://acts.twu.ca/archived-syllabi/spring/CCM-602-08-SP-Nickel.pdf

West London veerji dont leave this forum...their are sangat who appreciate your posts...and learn much from them..dont abadon your brothers and sisters....i agree with you the mods on here continueously deleting topics which i start up..its like they are trying to keep the sangat in the dark about many important topics out there...etc the anti gurmat and cultish behaviour of 3ho sikhs...and many more....MESSAGE TO THE MODERATORS YOUVE ALREADY BANNED ENOUGH PEOPLE FROM THIS FORUM AND ALSO DRIVEN MANY OTHERS AWAY....SORT IT OUT!!!....and West London Singh do not leave us!

This will be my last message on this forum, because it seems to be moderated by ninkenpoops:

Just wondering....you know how in UK universities you take different units which add up to a final degree ?........Well a University in Canada....and this university is as large and respected as many of the UK red brick universities.....offers a unit worth 30 credits towards a final degree in....wait for it.....drum roll please......HOW TO CONVERT SIKHS INTO CHRISTIANITY !!!!!

Yes you heard me right. The university course teaches its students how to tempt sikhs away from Sikhism.

You know what....I've come to the conclusion that I know too much to be here. My knowledge is not appreciated here. There seems to be too many people here...especially the mods....that prefer to keep their head empty. So....I'll bid you farewell with this :

http://acts.twu.ca/archived-syllabi/spring/CCM-602-08-SP-Nickel.pdf

Enlightening post, wasn't aware of this.

Your sane and balanced views are required, please don't leave!

That ASSOCIATED CANADIAN THEOLOGICAL SCHOOLS "University" is nothing, it's a no name 'educational' institution and very likely run privately. So relax and have a cup of mango lassi.

Also, all the things we hear happening in UK makes me glad I'm in Canada. Yes there have been a few off odd things (which is almost expected) but over all its a really good place to live.

http://acts.twu.ca/a...8-SP-Nickel.pdf

This is probaly the best reponse to this thread because it contains a resource which is clear evidence in support of how christians and their splinter groups target Sikhs for conversions not just in punjab but around the globe. there are even accademic courses in christian universities available in support of this: http://acts.twu.ca/a...8-SP-Nickel.pdf

West London Singh... dont take it personally.... sometimes you just need to cater to visual learners:

post-4878-0-03576500-1308095367_thumb.jp

What the heck? I guess Canadian Christians in Canada finally realized they are going to soon be a minority and are using dirty tactics to try to dissuade people from their previous dharam.

This Nickel person seems like a racist bigot from what i searched. He wrote an article claiming Islam isn't a religion of peace, the thing is you can take examples from the Bible and call Christianity one of the worst religions in the world due to the crusades and religious warfare that continues to ensue.

Funny how he's trying to over analyze Sikhi through a historical perspective and trying to dissociate people from the core Universal Truths of Sikhi. If anything, I are being threatened even though Sikhs don't care if people convert to Sikhi or not.

Shows how low he is.

http://acts.twu.ca/a...8-SP-Nickel.pdf

Don't leave, what were the problems, what got moderated unjustly? If you voice your opinion, i am sure sangat will embrace you given you didn't do anything wrong.

What got deleted and why?

Why did this Sikh family take this woman to a church to get her demon-possessed body Exorcised?

All they had to do was take her to a Giyani at their local Gurdwara and he would have dealt with it. The Giyani would have performed the Sikh version of Excorism on her....a good hard thappar.

LOL