Anybody Have A Map Of The Future Khalistan?

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

thats the thing. i once asked a gursikh friend (mehtab he looks so like you) how big is khalistan going to be. his response was, dont get into that. and i asked whether it will be just punjab or a land of 5 takhats. he still said stay away from that, no-one will tell you the definate answer.

in my opinions and with a few others....

if its punjab on its own- well you have alot of crisis to sort out. amritsar has drugs etc, the crimes are comitted by the punjab police (in punjab), do you think they will cease after the creation of khalistan with people like badal in charge? india has destroyed the punjab we all knew in just less than a century. is punjab is struggling now, you think it will succeed as a small nation?

a land with 5 takhats-it would be ideal, but come on folks you think the government will place its most important cities like delhi and bombay to the hands of its enemies (words of jawarlal nehru)?

if it has no boarders (every country does), how many will accept khalistan?

of course khalistan is ideal. but think geographical, economical and political.

instead of us saying we want khalistan, why doesnt anyone here actually try and go to punjab and protest. i mean, its not like our governments will fight for us. nor will badal do anything for us.

for those who want khalistan, this is my plea...

go to india and say what you say here. it would be more powerful jio, but expect punjab police beating you up, and torturing you etc. but worth a try if you want khalistan that much, instead of sitting behind the computer and protesting, why not protest in real life? just a thought for the khalistani supporters.

bhol chukke mu

aff.

if its punjab on its own- well you have alot of crisis to sort out. amritsar has drugs etc, the crimes are comitted by the punjab police (in punjab), do you think they will cease after the creation of khalistan with people like badal in charge? india has destroyed the punjab we all knew in just less than a century. is punjab is struggling now, you think it will succeed as a small nation?
drugs are coming from government. if Khalsa government says no to drugs then it will be hard for these kinds of operations to succeed. I do not think indian government will just say "oh we are tired of fighting, here come get khalistan" and put badal in charge. Khalsa shall win Khalistan through war and do you really think Khalsa will let those kafirs or traitors live and take over our country. Khalsa will fight all the enemies inside and outside. Panj Pyare will be the leaders of Khalistan.
a land with 5 takhats-it would be ideal, but come on folks you think the government will place its most important cities like delhi and bombay to the hands of its enemies (words of jawarlal nehru)?

We don't want anything from them. Sikhs will take whats rightfully belongs to them. and

I don't know if these will be cities after the war.

of course khalistan is ideal. but think geographical, economical and political.
you sound like Sikhs know what they are fighting against but do not know what they are fighting for. but let me tell you, Sikhs know. many books are out there that prove how Khalistan will be able to survive. let me know if you need any examples.
instead of us saying we want khalistan, why doesnt anyone here actually try and go to punjab and protest.

heard it from many people but Sikhs are not stupid that they will go there just to get themselves killed. wars are fought with josh and hosh. many Khalistanis left Punjab because they were being killed and they knew it was not going no where. by leaving punjab they are keeping the struggle alive. many gursikhs left Darbar Sahib in 84 for the same reason. Sikhs not only want to fight and protest but also want to WIN. but i have a thought, Khalistanis are staying in other countries because they are being killed and no one is supporting them but what are indian supporters doing in other countries? why dont they go back and stay in their country? if they left india for better life then can't Khalistanis do the same until they get Khalistan?

and please do not worry about Khalistan. Once Sikhs win the war and liberate Khalistan everyone will see how great Khalistan will be.

Waheguru Ji Ka Khalsa Waheguru Ji Ki Fateh