What'S Sikh Channels Problem?!

Ok I just saw some absolutely pathetic coverage of the Sikh freedom rally on Sikh channel.ALL Khalistan Jakareh were cut out from the speeches - I ask why ?! They only showed the Hyde park bit then cut off and went into adverts.Thus is not something new in the Sikh Youth show they also cut out Khalistan Jakareh they couldn't on the live show but did on the repeat show then on another live show where Kam Singh said let's do Jakareh they cut them out.Sikh Channel did the same thing with last years rally why even cover it if your not going to show the reality???!!?? Why hop around your either Panthic and show the truth! Or don't bother covering it I saw that Bhogal on Hyde Park stage towing the Sikh Channel line of oh we need justice blah blah well that ain't enough guys , Khalistan is our justice an oppressor will never give you justice you have to fight for it!Either openly show Khalistan Jakareh and placards or don't cover such events as editing them and showing a false view is an insult as well as pathetic! Sikh TV have openly declared Khalistan and showed videos which Sikh Channel would t dare show as they're too shook they are playing games once again due to influences such as Ramgharia Coventry Bhogal lot and Badal n co who's UK rep is one of the trustees.Out of all 3 channels I can guarantee you Sikh TV will show the real freedom rally unlike Sikh Chnl. Seeing as the Sikh Youth show has stopped I boycott this joke of a channel

1. sikh channel DID show khalistan jaikare

2. sikh channel DID show the "Indian out of Khalistan" banner when the demonstration started moving. at hyde park i myself didnt see any khalistan material because alot of the coaches had not arived yet.

3. ive seen adverts for the youth show (presented by kam) today on the sikh channel....... has it been confirmed that his show has stopped?

As sangat make donations to the sikh channel, i think the sikh channel owes the sangat a legitimate (and not a foney) explination as to why the 1984 freedom and justice rally was cut after around only 15-20mins of air....

Those were probably in the background but in all the speeches on the hyde park stage they have been cut out blatantly ,if we compare the speeches to the raw mobile phone footages most people have - these guys can't ever be straight for once.I agree that they should tell us why they cut it off but they will put it down to technical problems,funny how that never happens when they broadcast a baba comming over or something else,or when they had that Daljit Nirmala - Agent on their shows befoe ,just like the Sikh Youth show got cut off randomly at one time,even the Kam and SYP did not get an explanation as to why that happened.

I wouldnt say it should shut down and close up,but they seriously need a reality check and need reform in the station they can't keep dangling carrots to the sangat by covering an event then showing what they want.Bal the owner has said on previous occasions oh the Sikh community is divided on Khalistan and so on,well the rally showed that this is a lie - we are all united in cause for Khalistan and there is nothing wrong with Khalistan - thats being Panthic and true the Shaheeds and 1986 declaration of independence at Akal Takht - they have no excuses we are free in the UK to broadcast programmes on Khalistan , they need to follow Sikh TV's lead

If Sikh Channel allow the Sunday evening Youth Show to carry on, it's only because it brings in high viewer figures.

On one side Avtar, the Controller of Sikh Channel, openly makes claims he "sacked" Kam Singh to the Parbhandaks Sikh Channel suck up to and then on the other side SC are now trying to keep the Kam Singh Youth Show format due to the fear of loosing viewer ratings. Also Sikh Channel are now nervous as Sangat TV has invited Kam Singh and the SYP to carry the live show format on their channel at the same time if required.

Let's see what happens this Sunday...

the problem is the co-ordinaters: the are illiterate, unqualiifed and far from Gursikhi Jeevan and have very poor knowledge of Sikhism and lack knowledge of western culture...what needs to be done is that the low paid half hearted employees need to be vacated and replaced with a couple of singh/singhnis who are paid a salary and run and manage the WHOLE channel. until this there will be many many issues that will arise such as that of the SC giving video recordings to police