Will You Agree For Khalistan If The Expense Is The Murder Of Hundreds Of Thousands Of Sikhs Staying In India

SarabjeetS

I know Indian govt and Hindus are not innocent either , but there is no scope of peacefully getting back sikh homeland back from GOI . Hindus won't allow that to happen !

With this kind of thinking

http://freedom86.org/

Are we going back to those days of 1984 ? why can't people just get over it ? there are a billion other ways to save sikhi and promote it !

I stay in India , and I for a fact know there are far less people here who vote for Khalistan . Its mostly the folks sitting in Canada and UK .

Have you realised how many sikh women could become raped and widowed ? how many kids orphans and how many sikh youth will die , just because of some stupid step of sikhs in canada and UK ?

There are many other ways to defend religion . Why the ugly way ? thank you !

your mum and sister have been gang raped then burned alive. ur dad brother been burned alive ur whole family has been murder, then left to be eater by dog, ur house has been bomb down, why dont you just get over it,

We attack the Badals and the SGPC, for being in their pocket and their aqllinace with BJP, however we never question the fact that, howcome Shaeed Sant Bhrindwales photo is in the Sikh Gallery in Darbar Sahib.

Sarna we attack, but do not recognise that he has been at the forefront of campigning for Prof. Bhullar.

My point give credit where its due and attack where neccessary.

We did have an 'Armed campaign-Arms struggle'-did it achieve what we wanted / Why was it crushed, what were its weaknesses? We need to study these and answer these questions.

We are going through a phase in history, where democracy and political campigning is the accepted way forward-Al queda failed with violence, but mass demonstrations won.

As Daljit Singh Bittu, stated, ''we have changed from an Armed struggle to adopt and pursue a political campign for Independance. however if the need arises we will not fail up to take up the aremd struggle again'

Thats what you call a political statement from a Khalistani Statesman.

We did have an 'Armed campaign-Arms struggle'-did it achieve what we wanted / Why was it crushed, what were its weaknesses? We need to study these and answer these questions.

These are exactly the kind of questions we need to analyse and answer very truthfully.

If a political campaign is the way forward then we need people who will work within this structure to make things happen, and ensure that the core message of our cause reaches the ears of the people who will be able to give us what we need. We need fiercely intelligent, politically-savvy Sikhs who aren't prone to emotional outbursts, but are willing to work with (not necessarily like) even our enemies to get things done.

However if an armed struggle is the only way forward, then planning and training is needed. Training, in terms of guerilla warfare, espionage, etc. I think we Singhs think it's going to be a case of picking up an AK-47, pushing it into the hands of some poor farmer and telling him to go fight. People are going to be get massacred if that's the case.

So we need to be honest about our ultimate aim when choosing the armed struggle route: Do we want personal gain, i.e. shaheedi for Singhs so that we ultimately gain entrance to Sachkhand - which is excellent for the individual and inspires the population but doesn't really achieve anything on the ground in terms of gaining land or putting pressure on the government. OR do we really need to educate ourselves in the art of modern, street warfare so that land can be TAKEN street by street, village by village, and the corrupt police and armed forces will think twice before entering into skirmishes with Sikh fighters?

Have we got the numbers and most importantly, the heart and desire, to wage a war of attrition? Where do we draw the line? Are innocent non-Sikh men, women and children acceptable targets when it comes to putting pressure on the authorities? Suicide bombing bazaars and police headquarters are a strictly Islamic fundamentalist method but should we adopt it to get results? BTW I'm not endorsing any of these activities, I'm simply asking what our strategy should be if we take this particular course of action.

Most importantly, where are the Sikhs who will take this kind of action? I'm not putting much faith into the gel-haired, Bollywood-loving, yaar anmule youth of Panjab to instigate any kind of armed resistance. So if the true Singhs are amongst us, they need to galvanise the people and prepare us for whatever it is they wish to do.

Either way, planning is needed and a lot of forethought is required to make progress.

Question should be re-phased to: Death by bullets or Death through Poverty, Debt and Slavery.

Firstly lets take a look at those Sikhs who did not support a Independent nation of Khalistan. over 2000 human rights activists including their family members and associates killed, tortured and hanged. They did not support an armed struggle for a Sikh homeland, they just worked to uncover genocide.

Now lets look at the deaths in relation to the governments stance on farmers. As we know 70% of Panjabs economic output is farming. Delhi pay us a pathetic 5% of international crop rates. We are used as afro-black slaves were in america to produce crops for the whites. We do for the rest of India. Because of this it is estimated 100'000 Sikh farmers under crushing spiraling debts have committed suicide.

Now look at the governments stance on drug and alcohol. While areas like Gujrat is totally teetotaler, panjab is pumped with drugs and booze. Sukhbir badal single handedly has imported $20million worth of heroin into Panjab, from pakistan/afghan. The estimated death toll from Drug and Alcohol related deaths is over 100'000 in the last 3 years.

The Indian Army. Sikh are used as cannon fodder by India. 80% of casualties in recent wars have been Sikhs.

Now look at the jobless rates. While the rest of india is pushed with new infrastructural, jobs, call centers, Cisco, Microsoft, Car-plants.. panjab is neglected. Panjabis end up going abroad to dodgy countries like libiya etc, many have been known to die along dodgy border crossings.

This in it self is a MASSACRE. 100'000's of Sikhs are being finished off one way or another.

Either slavery and systematic soul crushing murders, or outright war and death with honour.

Shouldn't be this way, but unfortunately it is.

Khalistan Zindabad.

Can you give me details of just one reputable source where you have got your 'facts' from. I don't think you have a good understanding of the current economic situation in India. for example, farmers in the Punjab receive guaranteed prices for their crops from the government (and they are certainly not 5% of international prices) . They also received free or heavily subsidised electricity, water for irrigation and fertiliser.

you r such F A G !!!

i hate all ur posts which are always pointless and anti sikh and more hindu favorable. but its not ur fault. it is hard for most of indian/punjabi - sikhs the need for khalistan. The media there is also run by GOI and u never get to see facts whats happening there. I never knew anyting about all lower class treatment with Sikhs until I was there. U were not even sure once that u wanted to grow ur beard cuz u thought it wasnt looking cool. U were worried about how ur moustaches would look. U r such a pathetic person on this forum who always annoys me with rubbish stuff. But I would really like to thank you that you posted such a stupid topic and our great sikhsangat members cleared everything for all those who think like you. I learned even more things about why khalistan is must for Sikhs.

I apologize to all SikhSanagt for being rude on him and I thought you guys put enough facts opposing him and all he needed was a little bit Hospitality.:p

ohh np buddy!! you r very welcome!!! next time u need any seva just tell me straight!!!

Crying.pngCrying.pngCrying.png

Don't know why you are jumping on the guy. It is merely a point of view. A generation of sons and daughters were lost. Emotional and physical trauma that we can only imagine. Yet, when someone says hmm do we really want to go that route again? And people jump on him. It is a point of view that deserves discussion and respect.

Particularly with the protests in the Middle East as an example there are clearly other models to achieve political goals. It deserves discussio0n.

are there really enough sikhs that would lay there life on the line in warfare, re educating people in sikhi is also needed, people need to know to know what they are fighting before they fight for it, also i dont know this for a fact but the most people that are "waking up" and are becoming interested in sikhi are the younger generation who are in school, so 10years down the line and this younger generation will have gone through university and will have good jobs in high places and then will be able to work toward khalistan and justice for 1984 :khalsa: . thats just my thinking. :smile2:

are there really enough sikhs that would lay there life on the line in warfare, re educating people in sikhi is also needed, people need to know to know what they are fighting before they fight for it, also i dont know this for a fact but the most people that are "waking up" and are becoming interested in sikhi are the younger generation who are in school, so 10years down the line and this younger generation will have gone through university and will have good jobs in high places and then will be able to work toward khalistan and justice for 1984 :khalsa: . thats just my thinking. :smile2: