Family Friend Having Affair With Married Cousin Sister What To Do?

Guest embarresed_singh

Guest embarresed_singh

Came to know from source that our family friend who happen to be somewhere age of 45 47 having affair with married cousin sister of mine who is 21 to 22 year old only. I cant tell her husband. I am worried what if he divorce her and they have little 7 month son what will happen to him?. This person who is family friend I can never imagine he would betray our trust like this? I never expected my cousin sister would do such thing please advice what I should do? If i stay quite My soul wont allow that. If i say or do something its big drama.

If I confront her she might hold grudge against me so situation is quite complicated and confusing

Guest Soap fan

The truth will come out eventually Isnt it better it comes from you ? Honestly cos i saw the exact thing in eastenders so u r best off saying something imagine they found out you knew an said nothing letting them be taken for fool all the while

Guest Floater

Haha lol at soap fan.

I wouldn't know what to do if I was in your situation.

Are they amrithdaree?

If u feel confident to talk to your cousin and you feel you are able to approach her about this matter then go for it.

But. . I reckon even tho you may feel you are able to confront her about this, you need to get together with a

family member you trust and she trusts. you need to talk sense into her before things get out of hand. She seems young. She has a child. The guy is so taking advantage.

Talk to your cousin and batter the guy black and blue, jus

threaten him that you will batter him again and your cuz will get battered if it happens again.

Sometimes you gta take drastic action.

Maybe I'm wrong.

Forgive me if I said anything to hurt you.

You know, last night I was talking to a teacher friend of mine and the discussion went onto conservative versus more liberal societies. She said she believed that the former types have a lot of stuff that goes on under the surface that is hidden whilst the latter type just acknowledges it. I know from uni that hordes of apnay/apneean seem to have illicit relationships. I wonder if we have lots of the stuff mentioned in the OP going on undercover?

Freaky.

The OP should definitely grass though.

I will say one thing. (Some) of our 'brothers' / uncles back home possess what we may call a "silver tongue" that manages to ensnare easily led girls / women. To innocent ears, what's being said may sound like a normal conversation but those in the know appreciate what's going down. In many ways, people over here are a lot more naive and possibly unaware about the seedy, unmentioned goings-on that occur back in Panjab. Its a definite eye-opener for sure.

As a kid (up to the age of 7 or 8) I use to think Panjab was a utopian land of the pure, due to the fact that our Gurus were from there, i.e. such great souls had originated from that land so it HAD to be an awesome place populated by upstanding, respectable folk who lived up to our past history. Suffice to say such illusions were soon shattered. I guess some people find out the hard way! :laugh:

BTW, I appreciate this kind of stuff occurs all around the world in every single community. I'm just referencing my own experiences in terms of this particular topic.

It's a difficult one..maybe put it to mahraaj and ask for a hukamnamma and then see how to go about it but I think it defo would be wrong to keep quiet..just got to make sure to don't rush n do it the wrong way-only wahegurus hukam

Can tell u how to do it...I will do ardaas that mahraaj let's u do it the right way...