Family Friend Having Affair With Married Cousin Sister What To Do?

Guest embarresed_singh

Guest embarrased_singh

It's a difficult one..maybe put it to mahraaj and ask for a hukamnamma and then see how to go about it but I think it defo would be wrong to keep quiet..just got to make sure to don't rush n do it the wrong way-only wahegurus hukam

Can tell u how to do it...I will do ardaas that mahraaj let's u do it the right way...

Thanks bhenji for support

I was so tensed for few days but now I have come up with solution in order to protect family. I am going to do sukhmani sahib paath and then chandi di war. I will take permission from my guru gobind singh ji and if I have to fight to protect my family, rehat & maryada I will not back out.

Waheguru ji ka khalsa Waheguru ji ke fateh.

Guest Guest

If you were in your cousin's husband's position what would you want? I would want to know what my wife was doing but I would also not want the entire world to know about it.

It's not very complicated - tell your cousin's husband. It does not need to become common knowledge as that is embarassing for him. If he doesn't believe you, you can take it further, but until that point it is your duty to inform him (you are turning him into a fool if you do not) but leave it at that. If you personally want to have words with your family friend that is your choice.

Guest tere chaped maaraan

Which country are you living in? Some countries have laws against such adulterous relationships. Tere uncle di koi dhee/bhen hanigi? Ohnu sharm ni aayi bander jehe nu? Ohnu apni vottee ton shittar pene chahide ehje kutte bande nu. Naale kurri nu baahli agg laggi aa burre naal aashkiyaan karn nu? 7 meehne da dudh chung'da jwaak aa tera, saambh ohnu, eh rang raliyaan manaun nu baiththee aa oh vi burreyaan naal.

Look Mr. "embarrassed singh" (pehlaan te spelling sikho jaake, spelling vi galt ne, tere spelling vekh ke mai aap embarrass hoi janna...for some reason the amreekan angrejji spells it as embarrassed), if you are so bothered, you should try to sort this out internally within your own family. Internet te message poun naal tu apne parvaar da changaa makhaul bnaaya aa. Tomorrow if the husband finds out, and then he finds out that you knew it, he will hold you equally responsible and guilty as well, and then you will be seen as a culprit too for not having told him. So speak the truth now when you have the chance. And if possible, go slap that uncle of yours for me, oh vi puththay hath naal, fer kick him hard where it hurts, khothay ton 2 ghente turna aukha hoje lat khaake.

<br />Came to know from source that our family friend who happen to be somewhere age of 45 47 having affair with married cousin sister of mine who is 21 to 22 year old only.  I cant tell her husband. I am worried what if he divorce her and they have little 7 month son what will happen to him?. This person who is family friend I can never imagine he would betray our trust like this? I never expected my cousin sister would do such thing please advice what I should do? If i stay quite My soul wont allow that. If i say or do something its big drama.<br /><br />If I confront her she might hold grudge against me so  situation is quite complicated and confusing<br />
<br /><br /><br />

Khalsa Ji

Can you be absolutely certain of this situation? Sometimes people say things just to stir up tensions in families. Ask this person what proof he has of this affair. Once they provide solid evidence then take the next step.

Came to know from source that our family friend who happen to be somewhere age of 45 47 having affair with married cousin sister of mine who is 21 to 22 year old only. I cant tell her husband. I am worried what if he divorce her and they have little 7 month son what will happen to him?. This person who is family friend I can never imagine he would betray our trust like this? I never expected my cousin sister would do such thing please advice what I should do? If i stay quite My soul wont allow that. If i say or do something its big drama.

If I confront her she might hold grudge against me so situation is quite complicated and confusing

WaheGuru, simple answer is let the person know involved. If that was you and you found out certain family member knew, how would you feel? You may not need to tell him direct yourself, get someone else to phone him and alert him. Technology is vast these days, you can make contact to him via a number of different chanbels. But make sure there is sufficinet proof.

Bull Chuk Maaf.

I'd bundle Uncle Ji into a van, blind-fold him, take him into the woods but make it seem like you've driven him far away from town, tie him up to a tree and thrash the hell out of him. Ask why he did it and what he was trying to achieve. Tell him if he continues with the affair, he'll get done.

Thanks bhenji for support

I was so tensed for few days but now I have come up with solution in order to protect family. I am going to do sukhmani sahib paath and then chandi di war. I will take permission from my guru gobind singh ji and if I have to fight to protect my family, rehat & maryada I will not back out."

I'm glad mahraaj has given u s solution...I think u are going about it in the right way-Chandi di vaar will give u strength to fight anything coming in the way of you doing the right thing!I'm going to do ardaas for u!

Defo take hukam and ur interpretation of the answer will be as mahraaj wants u to act.may waheguru bless you :)

Waheguru ji ka khalsa Waheguru ji ke fateh.

Guest desi_jatt

Which country are you living in? Some countries have laws against such adulterous relationships. Tere uncle di koi dhee/bhen hanigi? Ohnu sharm ni aayi bander jehe nu? Ohnu apni vottee ton shittar pene chahide ehje kutte bande nu. Naale kurri nu baahli agg laggi aa burre naal aashkiyaan karn nu? 7 meehne da dudh chung'da jwaak aa tera, saambh ohnu, eh rang raliyaan manaun nu baiththee aa oh vi burreyaan naal.

Look Mr. "embarrassed singh" (pehlaan te spelling sikho jaake, spelling vi galt ne, tere spelling vekh ke mai aap embarrass hoi janna...for some reason the amreekan angrejji spells it as embarrassed), if you are so bothered, you should try to sort this out internally within your own family. Internet te message poun naal tu apne parvaar da changaa makhaul bnaaya aa. Tomorrow if the husband finds out, and then he finds out that you knew it, he will hold you equally responsible and guilty as well, and then you will be seen as a culprit too for not having told him. So speak the truth now when you have the chance. And if possible, go slap that uncle of yours for me, oh vi puththay hath naal, fer kick him hard where it hurts, khothay ton 2 ghente turna aukha hoje lat khaake.

Chapade Singh,

Shayad oh apni bhen da ghar bachona chaunda hove or ho sakda usda brother in law jayda gusse wala hove it could be many reason jad bande utte pandi uddon usnu akal aundi. Naale net te paun naal sometimes dukh sanjaha ho janda tere varge bekar bandeya nu ke pata sirf gallan karneya easy ne......that is not way of talking to someone

Paji just stick with the answer u feel mahraaj is giving u...read baani,do ardaas and take a hukamnamma... Mahraaj will guide u the right way...have faith n I know it's daunting when u feel u got to make decisions like this alone...but just remember...waheguru is the only doer... Nothing u do will be out of his hukam...ask for an answer with faith n mahraaj will answer :)

Guest plants

God bless you, Bhaji this is a very deep situation Satnam Ji has put you in.

This is your oppertunity to speak the truth, bhaji I know it is very hard to do but one who sits back and lets things continue is as bad as the person committing the wrongdoing in the eyes of Sachkandh.

Listen to your heart, your heart is God.

God bless you to deliver the truth. Sada Satnam.